Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.04.2019 08:48
Ryu, that margin coming after they had a two-sh Antworten

MADISON, Wis. -- Safety DCota Dixon turned around in the end zone and extended his right arm in front of receiver Stanley Morgan Jr. to swat away Nebraskas desperation pass on fourth down.This time, No. 11 Wisconsin found a way to finish in overtime.Dare Ogunbowale scored on an 11-yard run in overtime, the defense followed up with a clutch stop and the Badgers held on to beat No. 7 Nebraska 23-17 on Saturday night to hand the Cornhuskers their first loss of the season.Unlike two weeks ago against Ohio State, the Badgers (6-2, 3-2 Big Ten) won in the extra period after watching a lead slip away in regulation.We were in the same predicament two weeks ago, we know how to finish it out, cornerback Sojourn Shelton said.The giddy Badgers rushed from the sideline to meet Dixon in the end zone after turning away the pass from Tommy Armstrong Jr. on fourth-and-8 from the 23. Tested Wisconsin picked up its third victory over a Top 10 program, a school first.Nebraska (7-1, 4-1) gained respect after coming back from a 10-point deficit in the fourth quarter. Drew Browns 35-yard field goal with 3:43 left tied it at 17.We didnt have anything to prove, Armstrong said. We had to fight hard to get back in the game.Wisconsin had a chance to win it with 1:43 left, but Andrew Endicotts 45-yard field-goal try went wide left. Endicott also missed the extra point following Ogunbowales touchdown.But a tough-as-nails defense bailed out the Badgers again.It wasnt ideal but we had a shot, Nebraska coach Mike Riley said about the fourth-down incompletion that ended the game.Armstrong finished 12 of 31 for 153 yards. He ran for 39 yards on 13 carries, including a 2-yard score with 13:45 left in the fourth quarter to draw Nebraska within 17-14.Needing just 11 yards to go over 10,000 in total offense for his career, Armstrong set the mark in the first quarter to become just the 11th player in Big Ten history to reach that milestone.But he also threw two interceptions in the first half, including one on a pass tipped by lineman Alec James . It set up Endicotts 44-yard field goal with 6:53 to go in the second quarter for a 10-7 lead that Wisconsin would hold through halftime.The defense fought back today. Were really resilient, inside linebacker Leon Jacobs said.THE TAKEAWAYNebraska: The Cornhuskers played well against a top team after being doubted by pundits for a slate of less-than-impressive wins. But thats probably little consolation to coach Rileys crew. Regardless, the game will look good on Nebraskas postseason resume.I will say that everything I know about our team is confirmed. We continue to fight, Riley said.Wisconsin: The Badgers shuffled offensive-line combinations again and gave backup quarterback Bart Houston several series, including the game-winning drive in overtime. They had trouble early getting traction in the running game, except for Bradrick Shaws 21-yard touchdown run up the middle in the first quarter to give Wisconsin a 7-0 lead. The Cornhuskers fell for a fake jet sweep on that play. Corey Clement had just 15 yards on eight carries in the first half, before finishing with 82 for the night. Wisconsin may want to see what transpires next week by sticking with one combination for a while.POLL IMPLICATIONSNebraska: Rileys team figures to fall behind Wisconsin in the next AP Top 25 poll , but probably wont tumble more than a couple spots following a close loss on the road. Losses by other Top 10 teams Baylor and West Virginia should also help cushion the Cornhuskers fall.Wisconsin: The Badgers could rise as much as three spots after beating the Big Ten West Division leader. They will also benefit from losses by Baylor and West Virginia.STAT LINESNebraska: S Nathan Gerry had interceptions on back-to-back series in the fourth quarter. ... RB Terrell Newby had a team-high 77 yards on 17 carries.Wisconsin: Ogunbowale finished with 120 yards on 11 carries. ... Jacobs and Ryan Connelly each had 11 tackles. They replaced Jack Cichy, who is out for the year with a torn pectoral muscle.UP NEXTNebraska: The trip to Camp Randall Stadium was just a warm-up act for the Cornhuskers, who travel to the Horseshoe to face No. 6 Ohio State next week.Wisconsin: Visits Northwestern next week. The Badgers in recent years have had trouble at Ryan Field.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Genaro Armas at: https://twitter.com/GArmasAP Cheap Ecco Shoes Online .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Wholesale Ecco Shoes . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. http://www.saleeccocanada.com/ . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Ecco Shoes Canada Outlet . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Ecco Shoes On Sale Canada . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. NAPLES, Fla. -- Ariya Jutanugarn was unable to accept the CME Globe trophy when it was first being presented to her, needing both hands to hold a big plastic cube stuffed with $1 million in cash.Thats a great way to end a season.Jutanugarns breakout year ended with a haul of prizes Sunday at the CME Group Tour Championship- the LPGA Tours player of the year award, the money title and the season-long Race to CME Globe points competition that comes with a $1 million bonus.A winner of five tournaments in a year that started slowly with a major meltdown in the California desert and turned around with her winning three consecutive starts in May, Jutanugarn held off Lydia Ko for all three of those trophies.I never expected like that much, Jutanugarn said. I just really wanted to win my first tournament this year.In Gee Chun made a 10-footer for birdie on the final hole to win the scoring title by the slimmest of margins, making her the first player since Nancy Lopez in 1978 to win both the Vare Trophy and rookie of the year in the same season. If Chuns final putt had not fallen, Ko would have won the Vare for the first time.Its still been a very cool season for me, said Ko, the worlds No. 1 player, who wrapped Jutanugarn in a big hug when their rounds were complete before heading off to sign dozens of autographs.Combined, Ko and Chun took more than 11,500 swings over 166 rounds -- and the scoring title came down to one putt.It was big pressure for me, Chun said. I just tried to enjoy my last putt. ... It was a big honor for me, to have my name next to legends.Add her to the list of young stars on the LPGA Tour. Shes 22, Jutanugarn turns 21 later this week and Ko doesnt even turn 20 until early next year.Add Charley Hull to that list as well. Shes a tournament winner now.Another 20-year-old -- youth is most definitely served in this era of womens golf -- Hull looked like a savvy veteran as she stalked what would become her first win. Hull finished two shots ahead oof So Yeon Ryu, that margin coming after they had a two-shot swing at the 17th.dddddddddddd Ryus approach came to rest along a 3-foot face of a bunker, forcing her to play off to the side and wind up settling for bogey.Hull made birdie there, then coolly two-putted on the 18th to prevail. She shot 66-66 in a bogey-free weekend, with 12 birdies and 24 pars in her final 36 holes of the season.I was pretty calm, Hull said. I went on the golf course and tried not to think about golf.There were tournaments within the tournament, with many things decided in the seasons final minutes. Player of the year was settled first, when it became evident that Ko -- who needed a win and nothing less to take that title -- was not going to catch Hull. The Race to CME Globe came next, with this being the first time in that awards three-year history that it wouldnt go to Ko.The scoring title then came down to Kos and Chuns final putts, and about a half-hour later, Hull finished off the week and the season by making her first win the tour championship.Its a pretty cool feeling, Hull said. Hasnt quite sunk in yet.Hull finished at 19-under 269. So Yeon Ryu (67) was second, Jennifer Song (68) followed at 15 under, and Jutanugarn (69) was 14 under with Mo Martin (68) and Beatriz Recari (68). Chun (70) was seventh at 13 under.DIVOTS: Ko shot a 10-under 62 on Friday, but her other rounds this week were 70, 73 and 72. She tied for 10th at 11 under. ... Shanshan Feng of China finished her season with a birdie and ended this week 12 under. She had won her last two starts and was eighth or better in her final seven events of 2016. ... Former world No. 1 Stacy Lewis is 0 for 63 since winning midway through what was her second player-of-the-year campaign in 2014. She shot 76 and tied for 42nd. ... Defending champion Cristie Kerr (72) tied for 22nd, 12 back of Hull. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz