Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

23.04.2019 10:52
differentiate his book from Pitinos. He would n Antworten

BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. -- Tyrell Maxwell passed for 222 yards and ran for 155 to help Gardner-Webb beat Presbyterian 24-3 in the Big South Conference opener for both teams on Saturday night.Maxwell had big plays that were instrumental in all three of the Bulldogs (3-3) touchdowns. He threw a 74-yard TD pass to Kyle Horton on Gardner-Webbs first play from scrimmage. He ran 87 yards to make it 17-3 late in the third quarter and threw a 46-yard pass to Horton in the fourth that set up Khalil Lewis 1-yard TD run to cap the scoring.Horton finished with three catches for 131 yards, Mike Estes added two catches for 80 yards and Lewis ran 22 times for 106 yards.Ben Cheek was 17 of 29 for 124 yards for the Blue Hose (1-4). Brett Norton scored their only points on a 24-yard field goal in the second quarter. Cheap Vans Running Shoes . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Wholesale Vans Trainers Shoes . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.cheapvanstrainers.com/ . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Cheap Vans Shoes . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Vans Trainers Shoes Outlet . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Not even the publishing world is safe from the effects of the heated Louisville Cardinals-Kentucky Wildcats rivalry.Kentuckys John Calipari recently said he refused to alter the title of his new book after his publisher, HarperCollins, told him it might generate controversy because it resembles the title of a book Louisvilles Rick Pitino wrote in the 1990s.On Wednesday, John Calipari tweeted praise for the contributors to his new book, Success Is the Only Option: The Art of Coaching Extreme Talent, which will be released on Nov. 15.In 1997, Pitino wrote Success Is a Choice: Ten Steps to Overachieving in Business and Life. Calipari said his publisher asked him to change the title to differentiate his book from Pitinos. He would not. He said hed already changed the original title -- Coaching Extreme Talent: Failure Is Not An Option -- and did not want to make additional changes.So then, were ready to release it and he calls me and says, You know theyre gonna talk about Ricks book, Calipari told ESPN. I said, What book? He wrote a book in [1997]. I go, What was the name of the book? Success Is A Choice. I said, What? That has nothing to do with it. It doesnt even sound the same. I said, Just go. Were not changing everything because he wrote a book in 97. I dont care.Calipari said he wrote the new book because hes often asked about the secret to his success and he wanted to offer some insight into his dominance in college basketballs one-and-done era.ddddddddddddThe new book was everybody asking me and everybody saying, How in the world do you get these guys that are this talented, in that short period of time, who were the center of attention everywhere they went to, shot all the balls, whove never really been challenged, and then you get them and bring them together and youre on their butts like youre on them and they perform and they win? he said.Calipari said hes not concerned about any backlash. But he said he heard a few complaints when the title was announced months ago. Those critics who think he created the title to take a shot at Pitino are out of their minds, he said.If you react to every barking dog, if you stop for every barking dog, Calipari said, youre never getting home.Pitino was asked about Caliparis book at ACC media day.A) I didnt know he wrote a book, and B) I didnt know the title, so youre catching me a little off guard here, Pitino told ESPN.com. If subliminally?John did something, thats OK. I dont own the patent on book titles.Asked if he would buy the book, Pitino laughed.No, he said. But if he wants to send me a free copy, Ill read it.ESPNs Dana ONeil contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz