Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

25.04.2019 11:05
the Grey Cup next year. Antworten

Building off of the tremendous momentum of the Cruiserweight Classic makes all the sense in the world for the WWE, especially on Raw, which boasts a format that occasionally lends itself to some lulls in the middle of the show. Monday nights Raw will feature the debut of the cruiserweight division, led by inaugural CWC winner and new cruiserweight champion T.J. Perkins.Six other superstars, all of whom were also in the 32-man field of the CWC, have officially been announced to be joining Perkins on Monday night. While there are a number of other wrestlers who are rumored to join them in the coming weeks and months, these are the six cruiserweights who will make their debuts (and a seventh making his return) to Monday Night Raw.If you havent been keeping up with the CWC, or if youre simply looking to learn more about these seven competitors, look no further. From measurables, to career highlights, to thoughts from the new cruiserweight champion himself, heres a full guide to Raws new cruiserweight division.T.J. PerkinsBirthdate: Sept. 3, 1984Billed from: Los AngelesBilled height: 5-foot-10Billed weight: 167 poundsSignature move: Knee barPerkins has been positioned as the centerpiece of the new division on Raw after his win in the inaugural Cruiserweight Classic that crowned him cruiserweight champion. Hes a seasoned ring veteran at 32 years old, having first gotten into the ring at the age of 14 under a mask, and before coming to the WWE he wrestled for almost every major wrestling company in the world. Perkins was the youngest non-Japanese wrestler ever to compete in New Japan Pro Wrestling when he debuted just three weeks after his 18th birthday, and competed in legendary Mexican promotion CMLL, Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. His highest-profile tenure pre-WWE came with TNA, where he was a onetime X-Division champion.Thoughts from the champ: Its really exciting to be able to represent the cruiserweights on Monday Night Raw, Perkins told ESPN.com. I grew up watching Monday Night Raw, and its really a big dream of mine to perform on that stage -- the talent there is so incredible, so Im in good company and Im excited for it.I think about it a little bit, but I try to stay in the moment. At the Cruiserweight Classic finale I had said ... I dont know if people had looked it up, or if they had heard it before, but its an old Zen proverb. Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment you chop wood, carry water. It can be interpreted a lot of ways but for the most part its about staying in the moment.Things will come and go and your life will go on, but you dont want to get too ahead of yourself. I used that as a way to view each round of the Cruiserweight Classic so I didnt get ahead of myself and stayed in the moment. I see the same way in terms of the opportunity to go to Monday Night Raw -- Ill take each moment as it comes and Ill wait for that bridge before I have to cross it.Gran MetalikBirthdate:?Nov. 3, 1988Billed from: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MexicoBilled height: 5-foot-9Billed weight: 175 poundsSignature moves: Metalik Driver (firemans carry fisherman driver)Gran Metalik, or Mascara Dorada as he was previously known on the independent circuit, has been wrestling professionally since he was 16 years old. He spent the vast majority of his career wrestling for CMLL in Mexico, and through their relationship with NJPW, also made a significant amount of trips to wrestle in Japan. During Metaliks run in CMLL, he was a world super lightweight champion, world welterweight champion and world trios champion, along with wins in several major tournaments. He joins the cruiserweight division after finishing runner-up to Perkins in the CWC.Perkins thoughts: Gran Metalik was a student in CMLL when I was there as a teenager and I was in main events and big time matches, so I used to see him in the gym all the time. He was trying to come up, and I was kind of in the spot he wanted to be in. We also shared locker rooms in Japan while he was becoming a superstar at that time, so Id sort of seen him get up to this point and, likewise, hes kind of watched me and caught up to me.Because of the style similarities and because of that [history], [the finals] was really an interesting match and for me, selfishly, I really loved that aspect of it. I think it showed too, in a lot of the action, because we didnt deter too much away from some of the authentic Lucha Libre style, and it really didnt get away from that until the end when it got a little bit more intense.Brian KendrickBirthdate: May 29, 1979Billed from: Venice, CaliforniaBilled height: 5-foot-8Billed weight: 157 poundsSignature moves: Bully choke, Sliced Bread No. 2Kendrick occupies a unique role in the new WWE cruiserweight division, having made his debut with the company more than 13 years ago. Hes a two-time tag team champion in the WWE (one reign each with the world and WWE tag team championships, both of which came with Paul London) and was even a current WWE champion during a championship scramble match held in 2008, though he didnt end the match as champion and is not recognized as such in the record books. At 37 years old, Kendrick is the oldest member of the new cruiserweight division, and to put the length of his wrestling tenure into context, one only needs to know the history behind the emotional moment that Kendrick and?Daniel Bryan?had?after Kendrick was eliminated from the CWC; they each had their first professional wrestling match against one another in October 1999.Cedric AlexanderBirthdate: Aug. 16, 1989Billed from: Charlotte, North CarolinaBilled height: 5-foot-10Billed weight: 200 poundsSignature move: Lumbar CheckCedric Alexander didnt have to wait very long in his career to taste the upper echelons of the independent wrestling world. After making his debut in 2009, Alexander was already wrestling dark matches for Ring of Honor by 2010 and became a full time member of the roster by 2011. His high-flying style and natural charisma led him to work for a wide variety of independent companies including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Evolve, among many others, over the next five years. During his run in the CWC, Alexander fell to Kota Ibushi in the second round, but in defeat garnered some of the most attention of any competitor in the tournament. The 15-minute match between Alexander and Ibushi received high profile praise from throughout wrestling, including a 4 1/2-star rating from veteran wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer, and chants of please sign Cedric rang throughout the Full Sail Arena -- and garnered the attention of?Triple H.Perkins thoughts: Cedric I think was really the breakout performer of our bunch. Hes young, extremely talented, and this is his first crack at a big stage for him so I think if theres anybody thats going to put as much risk on the line, its going to be him because hes really excited to have this opportunity and hes maybe one of the best raw athletes Ive ever seen.Rich SwannBirthdate: Feb. 15, 1991Billed from: BaltimoreBilled height: 5-foot-8Billed weight: 168 poundsSignature moves: Standing 450 splash, Phoenix splashAs you may have heard through fan reactions at times during Swanns entrances to the CWC, he often entered the ring to All Night Long by Lionel Richie in his time on the independent circuit. While his CWC and, likely, his WWE theme isnt quite Lionel Richie, Can You Handle This is an equally worthy reflection of Swanns fun-loving, charismatic personality. His high-flying style and propensity to bust out Michael Jackson dance moves thrilled the Full Sail crowd in a very similar manner to how fans have been reacting to Swann for a long time. He made his first real impact as part of the Combat Zone Wrestling roster in 2009, where he trained under fellow CWC competitor Drew Gulak, among others. Before joining the CWC field, Swann also spent significant time in Evolve, Dragon Gate USA and Pro Wrestling Guerilla.Perkins thoughts: Rich Swann is probably the only guy whos more charismatic among this whole bunch than me, and I think it showed in our match, said Perkins. If it tells you anything, while Rich was entering the ring I was dancing to his music behind the curtain waiting for my entrance when I had to wrestle this guy. If that tells you how enamored people can become with him, [even] I couldnt help but dance.Hes my good friend, but people are going to love him. Its like listening to the Jackson 5 or the Beatles, man -- you just cannot help but feel happy [when youre watching] Rich perform. You get sucked right into it.Noam DarBirthdate: July 28, 1993Billed from: Ayr, ScotlandBilled height: 5-foot-9Billed weight: 178 poundsSignature move: Knee barSimilarly to Perkins, Metalik and a number of other CWC competitors, Dar got his start in the wrestling business at a very early age. His first independent appearance came at age 15 in his native Scotland, but hed soon travel throughout Europe to ply his trade. Over the last decade he rose to prominence with the biggest independent companies in the United Kingdom, including Progress Wrestling, Preston City Wrestling and Insane Championship Wrestling, but he rarely made his way over to the United States during that time. His lone recorded trip to wrestle stateside was as part of TNAs British Boot Camp, in which he was a finalist, and he wrestled a few dark matches including one against now-NXT star Austin Aries. At 23 years old, Dar was the youngest competitor in the inaugural CWC.Lince DoradoBirthdate: May 11, 1987Billed from: San Juan, Puerto RicoBilled height: 5-foot-7Billed weight: 168 poundsSignature move: Shooting star pressLince Dorado was the lone representative from Puerto Rico in the CWC, and his path to the WWE was unlike the majority of his fellow competitors in that tournament. His earliest wrestling and training took place in Mexico, but early in his career he began to compete for a unique wrestling brand called Chikara, based out of eastern Pennsylvania. Lince Dorada worked for the company and trained under the likes of Chikara founder Mike Quackenbush, former NXT superstar Chris Hero and current WWE superstar?Cesaro?at their training facility. Chikara essentially mixes the tradition of lucha libre wrestling with an almost?cartoon or anime-like style of performance and stories. Lince Dorado spent much of the last few years touring throughout North America with smaller independent companies like Dreamwave, but has been primarily based in Florida. He defeated Mustafa Ali in the first round of the CWC before falling to Swann in Round 2. Nike SB UK Shoes Online . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Nike SB UK From China . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.nikesbsaleuk.com/ . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Cheap Nike Shoes UK . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Nike SB UK Clearance . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. After an impressive 2015 season, Stanford Steve Coughlin of SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt and Chris Fallica of ESPN Stats & Information and College GameDay are back. Every week during the college football season, theyll give their best bets for picking the weekends top college football games.2016 record:Fallica: 33-34-1 ATS (Week 11: 2-4) Coughlin: 25-27-3 ATS?(Week 11: 3-2)2015 season record: Fallica: 53-40-3 ATS (55.2 percent) Coughlin: 38-29-3 ATS (54.3 percent)2014 season record: Fallica: 44-40 ATS (52.4 percent) Coughlin: 45-28-1 ATS (60.8 percent)Note: Against the spread (ATS) and total picks are in bold. Odds are courtessy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.dddddddddddd.Oklahoma Sooners?(-3) at West Virginia Mountaineers (over/under 66.5)Fallica: I often have little grasp of the Big-12 because so many games are like 7-on-7 drills, and its just back and forth with offense. However, the Mountaineers have, by far, the best defense in the conference. Outside of allowing 37 points in the loss at Oklahoma State, WVU has held every other Big-12 team to 21 points or fewer. Meanwhile,?Oklahoma is 1-4 ATS away from home this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz