Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 08:27
the paid ranks.Of course its definitely o Antworten

Double Olympic gold medallist Nicola Adams says she is excited by the prospect of boxing professionally.In the strongest hint yet that the 34-year-old Briton will turn professional in 2017, Adams says there is huge potential for womens professional boxing.Adams, who won flyweight gold at London 2012 and Rio 2016 as an amateur, has yet to announce her plans for the future.But if Adams does announce her intention to turn professional, she will follow fellow Olympic champions Claressa Shields and Katie Taylor into the paid ranks.Of course its definitely one of my thoughts Im thinking about, as well as TV presenting, acting and Tokyo [Olympics in 2020], Adams told BBC Radio 4s Desert Island Discs.Its a lot to think about. I love the fact that if I go into professional boxing I will be taking up a whole set of new challenges. I love a challenge and I will be breaking down barriers and breaking down walls again.It does excite me a lot. Theres huge potential in the professional game. Its just waiting for a big name to step in there and open the doors.I dont think we are that far away, maybe a couple of years, from seeing a woman headlining in Las Vegas.Asked if one of those women could her, Adams replied: I most probably could be.Adams, from Leeds, also revealed she has rejected an offer to become an MMA fighter.I have been asked, but for me its boxing, she said.American Shields, who won two Olympic middleweight golds, made a successful professional debut on the undercard of Sergey Kovalev-Andre Ward in Las Vegas while Irishwoman Taylor -- lightweight gold medallist in 2012 -- begins her professional career at Wembley Arena on Saturday.Shields, 22, from Flint, won a shutout 40-36 decision against Franchon Crews in her four-round super-middleweight bout at the T-Mobile Arena last Saturday.Taylor, 30, from Bray, is a five-time world champion in the amateur ranks who surprisingly missed out on a second Olympic medal in Rio. She faces Polands Karina Kopinska on Saturday after relocating to the US, where she trains in Connecticut. Clearance Air Max NZ Store . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Cheap Air Max NZ Free Shipping . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.airmaxsalenz.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Wholesale Shoes NZ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Cheap Air Max NZ .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Tuesday nights ceremonial first pitch at Camden Yards was in no way an ordinary first pitch.?It came courtesy of Zion Harvey, a 9-year-old from from Owings Mills, Maryland, who became the first child in the world to undergo a bilateral hand transplant last summer at the Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, according to an Orioles media release.?Harvey, who lost his arms and legs to a life-threatening infection when he was 2, started the?Baltimore Orioles-Texas Rangers?game with an impressive toss to Os outfielder?Adam Jones.dddddddddddd?The team snapped some nice photos of Zion prior to the game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz