Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 08:28
dont think Fernando should come back, Antworten

Sky F1 pundit Johnny Herbert believes it is time for Fernando Alonso to retire and the Spaniard shouldnt return from his medically enforced break in Bahrain. The two-time world champion was stopped from competing in the desert race as the chest injuries he suffered during his horrific crash at the season-opening Australian GP had not sufficiently healed.Herbert feels the accident was another sign of Alonsos abilities deteriorating. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix I dont think Fernando should come back, Herbert said. The reason why I say that with the Fernando at the top of his game, and the last time we saw that was probably in 2011-12 at Ferrari, you could always sense there was a real urgency, particularly in his qualifying laps, he was right on the edge.I know things have changed as far as the cars are concerned, but as far as performance is concerned we havent seen this two-time world champion that everyone says is the best. I dont see it. And we havent seen domination at McLaren and Jenson [Button] has done a better job. Fernando Alonso confronts Johnny Herbert about his comments suggesting the Spaniard should retire. Hes commented that hed be happy to leave F1 with two world championships - that is a man who has not just given up the chance of winning another, but that effectively is giving up on racing.Bahrain GP TV times and how you can watch it on Sky SportsHerbert was amazed that Alonso did not fight harder to drive in Bahrain after the doctors declared him unfit.He doesnt like these new cars which is another reason for him to quit, the Sky Sports F1 pundit said.He had the incident in Barcelona and he didnt go racing, but when a driver has an accident usually they want to get back in the car - when I crashed I told everyone I wanted to get back in the car. But even with his crash in Australia we still didnt get that. If it was a race-winning car and possibly there was a world championship at stake I think he would be in the car. You always find a way, just like Niki Lauda did after his burns in 1976.He seems to be out of motivation and all these elements add to the performances you dont expect of a two-time world champion.We dont see that passion from him to want to drive and push himself to the limit when he is in an F1 car. That is another part of his armour that seems to be lacking at the minute.He still has a good racing brain and knows where to put the car, but he doesnt have the pace. Alonsos highs and lows at McLaren We take a look at Alonsos best and worst moments since rejoining McLaren The mistake we saw in Australia was an error on his side. One incident that flashes before my mind is how similar it was to the Michael Schumacher-Jean-Eric Vergne incident in Singapore.I know personally you get to a certain point in your career and you start to go downhill. You can be at the top of your game for a long time, but there will be a drop off.The things he says, the things that have happened on track, his qualifying pace, and that error in Australia, to me they say it is time for him to hang up his helmet. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Alonso declared unfit to race Alonso lucky to survive crash Balenciaga Schuhe Schweiz China . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Balenciaga Schuhe Schweiz Sale . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. http://www.schweizbalenciaga.ch/ . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Balenciaga Schuhe Schweiz Online . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Balenciaga Schuhe Schweiz Outlet . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". ARLINGTON, Texas --Yu Darvish goes back to the mound Friday to open a three-game series against slumping Detroit seeking his first victory since June 3.The Texas right-hander is winless in five starts since coming off a second stint on the disabled list July 16 despite a 2.73 ERA and .216 opponents batting average during that stretch. Darvish (2-3, 2.78 ERA) did not factor into the decision in the Rangers 5-3 victory over Houston on Sunday.Darvish went a season-high seven innings and gave up no runs on five hits while striking out eight against the Astros for his fourth consecutive quality start. He has struck out at least eight batters in four of his past five turns and has gone more than six innings in his past two.Darvish is 0-1 with a 2.33 ERA and 23 strikeouts in his last three starts. In his career against Detroit, he is 5-0 with a 3.60 ERA in five starts, though he hasnt faced the Tigers in more than two years.The last four games I feel like Ive pitched really well so what Im focusing on right now is to keep pitching like I have, Darvish said.Darvish might be licking his chops.The Tigers, losers of four straight games, managed six runs in 33 innings while being swept by Seattle. With Cameron Maybin (sprained thumb) hurting and Nick Castellanos (broken left hand) out of the lineup, Detroits offense has suffered.Were aware of whats going on, Justin Verlander told tthe Detroit Free Press after a 3-1 loss Wednesday in a game featuring Verlander and Felix Hernandez.dddddddddddd We are aware of losing some key pieces. Hopefully its short-term rather than long-term. But weve got enough guys to plug the holes. Ive got faith in every one of these guys.We cant get down about the guys that arent there for you. Weve got to win with what weve got right now.The Tigers counter with right-hander Anibal Sanchez (6-11, 5.88 ERA), who turned in his best start of the season in his most recent outing, going eight innings for the first time in 2016 and limiting the Mets to one run on four hits while striking out 10 and not walking a batter in a no-decision.Sanchez is 1-0 with a 2.70 and 17 strikeouts in his last three starts.Reliever Justin Wilson has allowed runs in six of his last eight appearances.It happens to everybody, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. Even the best are going to have bad stretches, unfortunately it costs you games a lot of times. Thats the nature of the position, the nature of the role they have in the bullpen.The series also features the return of Ian Kinsler, his first appearance in Texas since the retirement of Prince Fielder, the primary components of the blockbuster between the teams in 2013. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz