Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 08:28
said. I like how Luis has started to spread the Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- The Brooklyn Nets added some veteran leadership to the mix Tuesday, reaching a one-year contract agreement with forward Luis Scola, a source confirmed.Ive known Luis since my days with the Rockets, and hes not going to talk a whole heck of a lot but hes going to lead with his work ethic and how he gets after it, Nets coach Kenny Atkinson said. I like how Luis has started to spread the floor, and hes just the ultimate competitor, the ultimate warrior. Hes 36, but hes been healthy his whole career because of how well he prepares and how well he takes care of himself. Were excited about having him.Scola started 76 games for the Toronto Raptors last season, averaging 8.7 points and shooting 40.4 percent from 3-point range. But he struggled in the playoffs, averaging just 2.5 points on 19 percent shooting from beyond the arc as he moved in and out of the rotation.The rebuilding Nets have added Scola, Jeremy Lin, Trevor Booker, Justin Hamilton and Greivis Vasquez this offseason, although Portland and Miami matched their offer sheets to restricted free agents Allen Crabbe and Tyler Johnson.Brooklyn general manager Sean Marks Plan B seems to be adding players on short contracts to maintain salary-cap flexibility moving forward.Scola is the oldest player on Brooklyns roster by seven years. Vasquez is 29.The agreement was earlier reported by The Vertical.Scola figures to battle for the starting power forward spot with Trevor Booker, who signed a two-year, $18 million deal with Brooklyn.I think were going to let it play out, Atkinson said. I know those guys wouldnt want it any other way. I think theyre two competitors, they understand the NBA and theyre going to battle it out and compete for the spot.Booker, who briefly watched the Nets summer league game on Tuesday, explained why he chose Brooklyn.It was a great opportunity for me, Booker said. With Sean coming in place, theyve got Jeremy Lin, Brook Lopez down low, I thought it was a great opportunity for me. Sean came from the Spurs organization, which is the top organization in the NBA, and Ive known him for a little while now and I know hes a very smart guy and I believe in the direction that hes going to take the organization.Asked about potentially starting, Booker responded, Its not going to be given to me. Im going to go in with the mindset that I want it, so well see.Booker, 28, said he plans to bring hard work and leadership to the Nets.Thats whats kept me in the league so far, and I look to bring the same thing here, he said. Atkinson said hed like second-year pro Chris McCullough to push the veteran power forwards as well. He likes the diversity and skill sets at the positions. Air Jordan Canada Outlet . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Wholesale Air Jordan Canada . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.airjordanwholesalecanada.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Discount Air Jordan Canada Shoes . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Air Jordan Canada Online . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. MOSCOW -- Bayer Leverkusen is on the verge of qualifying for the Champions League knockout stages after a 1-1 draw away to CSKA Moscow on Tuesday.Kevin Volland gave Leverkusen the lead in the 17th minute from close range after he was left unmarked at a free kick. Leverkusen gave away a needless penalty with Benjamin Henrichs clumsy challenge on Mario Fernandes, but Bibras Natchos 76th-minute spot-kick wasnt enough to keep the fourth-placed Russian teams hopes of qualifying alive.Leverkusen will be assured of qualifying if Monaco beats Tottenham later Tuesday.Leverkusen remained unbeaten, but had to settle for a fourth draw of the group stage after Volland hit the post in the 80th. CSKA could have stolen a win a minute later, but the tired midfielder Alan Dzagoev, playing for the firrst time since September due to injury, missed the target.ddddddddddddCSKA was playing with a diminished squad, with 18-year-old Fyodor Chalov making his European debut up front and just four outfield players as substitutes, none of them midfielders. Financial concerns kept the Russian teams squad small even before recent injuries and a suspension last week for midfielder Roman Eremenko, who tested positive for cocaine following the 2-2 draw with Leverkusen in Germany in September.It is the fourth season in a row that CSKA has failed to qualify from the group stage, and the Russian champion has not won any of its last nine games in Europes top competition. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz