Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

26.04.2019 09:13
days where pitchers struggle a little bit Antworten

Shane Green tries to pitch the New York Yankees to their fourth straight win on Monday when they open a four-game series with the Texas Rangers at Yankee Stadium. Green has been terrific for the Yankees since being inserted into the rotation two starts ago, winning both of his starts, while surrendering just two runs in 13 1/3 innings. He was marvelous in his last start on July 12 versus Baltimore, as he scattered four hits and struck out nine batters over 7 1/3 scoreless innings to get the win. Green, who will be making his Bronx debut tonight, is also the first Yankees pitcher to work at least six innings and allow four hits or fewer in each of his first two Major League starts "It was awesome, for sure," said Greene. "It means a lot. It means a lot that I got the opportunity, and it means a lot that I can come up here and help the team win." New York, meanwhile, came out of the break with an impressive three-game sweep of the Cincinnati Reds to pull within three games of the first-place Orioles in the American League East. The Yanks had lost five in a row before the Reds series. "I think its everyone involved," manager Joe Girardi said. "Its a team effort, because theres gonna be days where pitchers struggle a little bit. They pick them up offensively, so I think its everyone. Its gonna take everyone in that clubhouse to play better at home." Texas, meanwhile, continues to sputter and is a miserable 4-24 since June 17 and has dropped 10 of 11 after a series loss in Toronto over the weekend. The Rangers are 20 games below .500 for the first time since finishing the 2003 season 71-91. "Im not upset with the way were playing," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "Those guys put us in a position to be able to win some ballgames. Weve just got to pitch better." Hoping to reverse their fortunes tonight the Rangers will turn to righty Miles Mikolas, who has not enjoyed the same type of success Green has since being recalled on July 1. Mikolas lost to the Los Angeles Angels on July 12, as he allowed five runs (4 earned) and nine hits in 5 2/3 innings to fall to 0-2 to go along with a 10.05 ERA. He had given up just a run in five innings before yielding four runs in the sixth inning. "He had 68 pitches going into the sixth inning; he was throwing well," Washington said. "I pull him out right there, what do I have to do? Get four more innings out of my bullpen? No, hes got to figure out a way to get through that." These clubs are meeting for the first time since the Rangers won four of seven encounters a season ago. Jermaine Gresham Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Justin Pugh Jersey . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". http://www.officialarizonacardinalsfootball.com/authentic-josh-bynes-jersey-womens . Paul, MN (SportsNetwork. Larry Fitzgerald Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month.PHOENIX -- Gerald Green came to the NBA straight from high school with an abundance of raw talent that never translated into a big-time pro career. Then came his off-season trade to Phoenix -- his seventh team in seven seasons -- and he seems finally to have found a home. On Thursday night, especially in one remarkable quarter, Green was as good as it gets against one of the best teams in the NBA. He scored 25 of his career-high 41 points in the third quarter and the Suns erased a 16-point deficit to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 128-122. "I havent done nothing in this league," Green said. "Every day I come into practice or come into a game, Im just trying to prove myself." Markieff Morris added 24 points, including two free throws with 24.4 seconds to play. Goran Dragic scored 22, including six of the Suns final 12 points after Oklahoma City led 118-116. Russell Westbrook scored a season-high 36 for the Thunder, who would have pulled a half-game ahead of Indiana for the NBAs best record with a victory. Kevin Durant added 34. Greens outburst fell one point shy of a Suns record for most points in a quarter set by Stephon Marbury in 2002. His career-best eight 3-pointers also was one shy of the franchise mark. "I love the way hes playing right now," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "We knew he could shoot the ball. Theres not too many guys that can get on a roll like that. The thing that makes him unique (is) some guys you can get up into and maybe challenge a shot a little harder. But Gerald just jumps over everybody. Hes making shots that other guys cant get that high to shoot." It was Phoenixs second 40-point performance in four games. Dragic had 40 against New Orleans on Friday. Green set a career high for the second time this season. He had 36 at Denver on Feb. 18. In the third quarter, Green was 7 of 11, including 6 of 6 on 3s. Fouled on a 3-pointer with 6.9 seconds left, Green missed one of the three free throws or he would have tied Marburys franchise record. "I was just feeling it, man," he said. "Guys were finding me in transition. I was just being real aggressivve.dddddddddddd... Im not afraid to take big shots. Im not afraid to take any type of shot. " The Thunder had won three in a row, but have lost four of seven. "We gave up 15 3s and we put them on the free throw line 39 times," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "Youve got to get back. Weve been talking about it for about 10 days now. Youve got to get back in a defensive disposition when we play these teams who are small and fast and quick." Westbrook agreed. "Defensively, thats got to be our identity," he said. "We can score with the best of them, but weve got to be able to stop them." After trailing by as many as 16 in the quarter, the Suns scored the final 14 points of the third to lead 101-98 entering the fourth. The run reached 21-3 when Marcus Morris 3 put Phoenix up 108-101 with 9:34 to play. But Westbrook brought the Thunder back. He made three 3s, the last to tie it at 116 with 4:34 to play. Ibakas dunk put Oklahoma City back on top, 118-116, with 4:10 to go. Dragic tied it with a driving layup with 2:22 left, then his reverse layup gave the Suns a 118-116 lead with 2:02 left. He was fouled on the play but missed the free throw, one of 10 misses from the line by Phoenix. Oklahoma City was 19 of 19. Markieff Morris scored to make it 122-118 with 1:11 left, then Durant cut it to 122-120 with 1:01 to go. Dragics 16-footer boosted the lead to 124-120 with 45.9 seconds remaining. Durant scored again to make it 124-122 with 40.9 seconds left. But Morris made two free throws, then twin brother Marcus made two more with 5.6 seconds to go. Up by four at the half, Oklahoma City used a 13-3 surge to build a 96-80 lead on Caron Butlers fourth 3-pointer with 3:47 left in the third. Notes: The Suns were without centre Miles Plumlee for the second game in a row with a sprained shoulder. ... Phoenix G Eric Bledsoe is close to playing and could be back in any of the coming three games. ... The Thunder had won three in a row in Phoenix. ... Oklahoma Citys 41-point first quarter was its highest-scoring quarter of the season and the highest-scoring quarter for a Suns opponent. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz