Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.04.2019 11:08
Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 f Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Trips to Auburn havent been kind to LSU in recent years. If that is to change, coach Les Miles 18th-ranked squad will need poised performances from a banged-up offensive line and a recently promoted quarterback making his first road start in the Southeastern Conference.Auburn has already been beaten at home twice this season by Clemson and Texas A&M. In fact, six straight SEC teams have won in Jordan-Hare Stadium.But LSU has dropped six of eight at Auburn, and LSUs offense doesnt exactly look like a juggernaut as it prepares to meet an Auburn defense run by former LSU defensive coordinator Kevin Steele.Quarterback Danny Etling has made only one start for LSU. That was at home this past Saturday, when he completed 19 of 30 passes for 215 yards and one touchdown. Those were by no means staggering numbers, but compare favorably to what LSU quarterbacks have produced during the previous two seasons.Danny understands what he is supposed to do, Miles said Monday. When you go on the road, you connect with your teammates and you connect with your coaches. You make sure you communicate with your teammates. Do your job and focus on things on the field.Etling, a junior who transferred from Purdue, said his action with the Boilermakers as a freshman and sophomore have given him at least a taste of the environment hell have to contend with at Auburn (1-2, 0-1).I have started road games in the Big Ten and that will help me this week, Etling said, noting that Penn State was the toughest place for him to play. I was maybe a little nervous at Purdue. Now, I understand what it takes to win the game. Playing on the road is something I take seriously. But, that is not going to be the deciding factor. I have gotten some good experience. I have some good coaches who can teach me some stuff.Etling first replaced season-opening starter Brandon Harris in the third series of LSUs second game, a victory over Jacksonville State. LSU (2-1, 1-0 SEC) has won both games in which Etling has played, but has stalled a bit in the second half of both games, scoring just one TD after halftime in each.Danny does a great job moving the ball around, Miles said. He is doing the things we ask him to do. Should this offense come to play for 60 minutes, wed be happy about it.Meanwhile, LSUs offensive line has resembled a game of musical chairs, with eight total linemen seeing action during this weekends victory over Mississippi State because of a spate of apparently minor injuries.Right tackle Toby Weathersby was the one starter who was unavailable at the end of the game with the Bulldogs. Backup Maea Teuhema, who took snaps at both right guard and right tackle, ended the game in Weathersbys spot.We had guys who caught cramps, get injured and got nicks, Miles said. We had seven different combinations.Miles credited offensive line coach Jeff Grimes for doing a great job cross-training the players he oversees to handle multiple spots along the line.They allowed no sacks. Thank goodness (Grimes) works these through in practice, Miles said. All of these combinations had been seen by coach Grimes. There is some camaraderie on that line. The players are committed to each other. No one is rigid about staying in one place. That makes it more comfortable for these guys to move to other spots. This group thinks team first.Center Ethan Pocic was the only starting offensive lineman who did not leave the game because of an injury. Pocic had to switch positions due to the injuries as he played left tackle for two fourth-quarter possessions.It was a rough time Saturday because you hate to see guys going down. But, were used to it -- lining up with different guys, said guard Will Clapp, who was among the lineman that went down, but returned. We have to learn more than our position. Coach Grimes trains us to be big picture. He wants us to learn the whole line, the whole offense.---Online: AP College Football: http://collegefootball.ap.org/ Air Max España Baratas . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Air Max Outlet España . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.airmaxbaratasoutlet.es/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Nike Air Max Baratas Online .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Air Max Baratas Outlet . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Che Bob and Emmanuel Omogbo both had double-doubles with four assists to lead Colorado State to a 76-65 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore on Wednesday.Bob had 14 points and 10 rebounds and also had four blocks for the Rams (3-1). Omogbo had 11 points and 10 rebounds and J.D. Paige had 13 points and five assists.Bob had 10 points in the first half when Colorado State shot 52 percent and made four 3-pointers to take a 39-31 lead. The sprread stayed close to 10 until Paige hit a 3-pointer to give the Rams at 67-52 lead with 6:59 to play.dddddddddddd The lead stayed in double figures as CSU shot 54 percent in the second half.Bakari Copeland and Logan McIntosh had 15 points apiece for the Hawks (0-5), who went 4 of 18 behind the arc and shot 43 percent (26 of 61). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz