Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.05.2019 06:50
at quarterback for the 18th-ranked Fighting I Antworten

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Esteban Gutierrez has declared he will be racing in F1 next season, though he refused to be drawn on whether that is with existing team Haas.Haas plans to announce its driver line-up in early September but it remains unclear whether it will retain Gutierrez alongside Romain Grosjean. The Mexican driver is still searching for his first points of the 2016 season after a frustrating first half of the year, which included four 11th-place finishes.When asked about his future in the Spa paddock on Thursday, Gutierrez said: Yes I know. I will be driving.It is an exciting moment, isnt it? Everybody is asking what question marks and everything, so it is good. It is where you start to discover where the opportunities and chances are, and things start to move around. Lets see.After joking he could be driving a cab around Mexico City, he was then asked if he was referring to a race seat, replying: Of course! I want to be racing. There is no other option.When Gutierrez clarified he was definitely talking a race seat, and not a reserve or test role, he was then asked if that race seat was in Formula One, to which he said: Yes! In F1.Later on Thursday Haas boss Gutenther Steiner faced the press and was asked about Gutierrezs comments and whether he could be referring to another year at the American team. He started by saying Haas has not spoken to the Mexican driver about his future yet.I dont want to go into any speculations, Steiner said. We are fine, we are very calm about drivers, we havent got a driver problem, I would say.There will be a time when we announce the drivers, but I dont know if hes got anybody else! We actually havent spoken to him or anybody else, its a bit of a status quo at the moment.When it was pointed out to him that Gutierrezs comments appeared to be quite cryptic, Steiner replied: I didnt say Ive got the seat, so that question is for him, not for me! I need to speak to him, because if hes going somewhere I will have to ask him I hear youve got a seat! Cheap Air Max 1 Online Australia . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Cheap Air Max 1 Australia . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. http://www.cheapairmax1australia.com/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Air Max 1 Outlet Australia . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Cheap Wholesale Air Max 1 . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly finally let DeShone Kizer know on Wednesday hes the guy at quarterback for the 18th-ranked Fighting Irish.With that, the competition between Kizer and Malik Zaire came to an end, at least for now. The news didnt come as a surprise after Kizer thoroughly outplayed Zaire in a 50-47 season-opening loss to Texas. The only surprise was it took until Wednesday for Kelly to let Kizer know he wouldnt be sharing time with Zaire when the Irish (0-1) face Nevada (1-0) on Saturday.He told me Id take the first snap for sure and then he kind of congratulated me on fighting through the process and encouraged me to maintain the same mind-set and assured me Id be the guy on Saturday, Kizer said.Kizer threw for five touchdowns and ran for another and guided Notre Dame within field-goal range two other times on 13 possessions against Texas. The Irish failed to score on the three possessions Zaire played.Kizer was 15 of 24 passing for 215 yards with a pass efficiency rating of 206.5 and rushed for 77 yards on 13 carries. Zaire was 2 of 5 passing for 23 yards witth a 78.dddddddddddd6 pass efficiency rating and had no yards rushing on three carries.Kelly did not talk with the media on Wednesday. On Tuesday he said he would announce a decision after talking with the quarterbacks. Zaire, the starter last season until breaking his right ankle in the second game, didnt speak with the media on Wednesday.Kizer said he believes the competition with Zaire helped him become a better quarterback by making him focus more on each play.In the last eight months I learned quite a bit about myself as a quarterback, as a leader, as a teammate, he said. From that hopefully I developed into somebody I wanted to be for this season. Malik really challenged me and he will continue to challenge me. Im really grateful for the situation.Kizer, who led the Irish to nine victories and a No. 11 ranking last season, said being able to take all the snaps with the starters should help him prepare better for Nevada.It helps with your mind-set, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz