Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.05.2019 11:29
claiming that the excessive number of hits he Antworten

As exciting as Penrith looks right now, James Tamou reckons only another North Queensland NRL premiership is the only fitting way for him to depart the club.The Test prop admits he has taken an interest in the Panthers NRL finals surge after making the decision to leave defending champion North Queensland and sign a four-year Penrith deal from 2017.But his priority is a second title for the club that gave him his NRL debut in 2009 and groomed him for representative honours.Ahead of his final home game in Cowboys colours in Friday nights sudden death semi-final against Brisbane in Townsville, the NSW Origin frontrower vowed to repay North Queensland and go out a winner.Absolutely, he said.Ultimately that is getting me up and ready to play.I am excited but sad at the same time.Its getting a bit emotional.I will always call Townsville home, but it is one of those things that has to happen.Not that Tamou, 27, has any regrets.The lucrative $3 million Panthers deal will no doubt help return a smile to his face after he finally leaves Townsville.And Penriths head-turning run into the NRL finals has also eased his anxiety.They are a young team. Watching them before the finals they have been very exciting, Tamou said.Right now I am concentrating on us but there are good times to come (at Penrith).Its just disappointing that I am getting closer to the end (at Cowboys) - now its do or die.Cowboys playmaker Michael Morgan admitted providing Tamou a fitting send-off had become a factor in their title defence since the mobile prop broke the news he was leaving in June.Its something we have known that has been coming for a while, Morgan said.Its sad to see him go. Hes been a big part of the side for a number of years now.The best thing we can do for him is make sure whatever games we have left we are giving our all for him and sending him out on a high. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Wholesale Air Force Ones . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.discountairforce1.com/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Air Force 1 Clearance . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Discount Air Force Ones Wholesale . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. HOUSTON -- Another lopsided loss on the road has the Houston Texans searching for ways to jumpstart their stalled offense.The Texans fell to 3-2 with a 31-13 loss at the undefeated Vikings on Sunday in a game that illustrated that quarterback Brock Osweiler has plenty of room for improvement.I need to play better, he said. I need to do my job better, and as an entire team we need to play better.Osweiler isnt off to a great start in his first season in Houston after the Texans lured him away from Denver this offseason with a massive $72 million contract. Hes thrown seven interceptions and just six touchdown passes.His seven interceptions are tied with Ryan Tannehill for third-most in the league behind former Houston quarterback Ryan Fitzpatricks 10 and Jameis Winston, who has eight entering Monday night.Osweiler leads an offense that ranks 29th in the NFL by averaging just 208.6 yards passing a game. Houstons offense was terrible on third downs on Sunday, converting just one of 13 opportunities. Osweiler often seemed frazzled in the pocket and once bounced a short pass to a wide open receiver.Of course, the quarterback isnt the only one to blame for Houstons woes. Hes playing behind a line that allowed four sacks on Sunday and that let him be hit 13 times against the Vikings.Despite Osweilers struggles, coach Bill OBrien refused to criticize him, instead taking the blame for the teams poor performance.I think overall Ive been happy with the way the guy has prepared, havent been happy with the way the offense has played, not blaming it on anybody, except right here, OBrien said pointing at himself.OBrien also didnt blame the line for not protecting Osweiler better, claiming that the excessive number of hits he took were because he didnt call the right plays.Another area of concern for this offeense is that Osweiler failed to get the ball to star receiver DeAndre Hopkins enough to impact the game.dddddddddddd Hopkins had a touchdown late on Sunday, but it was after the game was already out of hand.He finished with five receptions for 56 yards, but had no receptions at halftime. This came a week after Hopkins was limited to one catch for 4 yards in a win over the Titans.Didnt get involved until late (Sunday), we need to do that earlier obviously, OBrien said. We know what a player he is ... and so were going to work really hard to try to figure out how to get him the ball more often.Hopkins was asked about the struggles of the offense on Monday and how they can correct things to improve this week. He was unusually short in his response to this question and all other queries thrown his way.Working every day, he said. Nobodys perfect.Its clear that teams focus on limiting Hopkins every week and often double team him. Despite that, Osweiler knows that he has to do a better job of getting the ball to both him and rookie Will Fuller , who was held to one reception for 4 yards against Minnesota.The bottom line, if the receivers are not getting the ball, who is the first person you need to look at? It is me, Osweiler said.I need to play better and I need to find a way, regardless of what the defense is doing, to get those guys the football.As bleak as things looked on Sunday, the Texans still lead the AFC South , and a win against the Colts would push their cushion to two games against Indy in the division.Weve got a lot of good things ahead of us if we can correct a lot of these things, OBrien said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz