Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

07.05.2019 06:56
mbined to shhoot 6 of 10 from 3-point rang Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Collin McHugh remains just about perfect this time of year.McHugh pitched three-hit ball over 7 2/3 innings to help the Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-0 on Saturday night.McHugh (13-10) was perfect through 4 2/3 innings until Andrelton Simmons singled through the right side. In his longest outing since May 30, McHugh walked one and struck out five to win his sixth decision in his last eight starts. McHugh has dominated Los Angeles, winning eight straight dating to the 2014 season.It caps a really sensational September for him where he really put up a lot of good games, Astros manager A.J. Hinch said.McHugh has won 13 consecutive September/October starts, the longest streak of its kind for any major league pitcher.If thats going to be my last start, then Ill take it, McHugh said. I always pride myself on being a finisher and being stronger down the stretch than at any point in time during the season.Jose Altuve reached base three times and scored once, Jake Marisnick went 3 for 4 with a double and an RBI and Evan Gattis drove in two runs.The Angels put two on with two out in the ninth, but Rafael Ortega stranded the runners with a flyball to center field before Ken Giles converted his 15th save.The Astros scored runs in the second, third and seventh innings. They chased Tyler Skaggs from the game after Marisnick singled to left to score Tyler White.Yuliesky Gurriel doubled to lead off the third and was moved over by Altuves fly ball to right field. Gattis grounder bounced high over Simmons head at shortstop for a single to score Gurriel. Altuve scored from first on Gattis single in the seventh to cap the scoring.Skaggs (3-4) was removed after 1 2/3 innings, leaving the game with two on and two out, adhering to his strict 45-pitch limit. After missing time with a mild left pronator flexor strain, Skaggs, who made his 10th start since returning from Tommy John surgery, wanted to get one more start in before the end of the season.I wasnt going out there with any goal, I was just going out there trying to feel good, Skaggs said. I didnt want to go out there and walk people, but overall my arm felt great.Skaggs will skip the instructional leagues in an effort to prevent further damage to his elbow.All his pitches looked sharp and he came out of it feeling great, so know hes healthy and thats important, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. I dont think he has anything else that hes going need to prove or work on down there right now.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: RHP Jered Weaver will not make his final start of the season Sunday and will be replaced by RHP Jhoulys Chacin. Weaver left his last start against Oakland with lower-back tightness and determined that his progression isnt far enough along to risk making another start.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Brady Rodgers will make his first major league start. The Houston-area native has been scoreless in each of his last three outings -- three innings -- and is 0-0 with a 19.29 ERA.Angels: Chacin made his last start against Houston, taking a no-decision after giving up two unearned runs over four innings. Chacin is 4-6 as a starter this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.cheapjerseysnfl.info/ . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. NEW ORLEANS -- Jason Kidd wasnt going to discount the performance of his young Milwaukee Bucks squad simply because it came against the winless New Orleans Pelicans.When a coach sees six of his players score in double digits, three players grab 10 or more rebounds and five guys playing effective team defense in the clutch, on the road, its hard to be critical.They all competed, Kidd said. We do not win if we dont play defense well. I thought we made plays. We made the stops.Giannis Antetokounmpo capped a 24-point, 10-rebound performance with a pivotal 3-pointer with 1:34 to go, Jabari Parker added 21 points, and the Bucks defeated the Pelicans 117-113 on Tuesday night.We shared the ball, Kidd said. We got those open shots.Anthony Davis scored 35 points -- the third time he has scored at least that many -- to go with 15 rebounds, three blocked shots and three steals. But once again, it was not enough for New Orleans, which has dropped its first four games, including three at home.We cant get a win. Its frustrating, Davis said. But whatever we need to do, we need to do it fast.Milwaukee rookie Malcolm Brogdon had his best game yet, scoring 14 points -- 10 in the second half. Tony Snell had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Bucks, while Rashad Vaughn scored 12 points and Matthew Dellavedova had 11 points and eight assists.Tonight was the first night that we really trusted our offense and executed what we practice, Brogdon said. We stuck to the game plan and played like a team all the way through.The Bucks looked to pound the ball inside and the Pelicans offered little resistance. Milwaukee scored 58 points in the paint, compared to 38 for New Orleans -- which annoyed Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry.Theres just no excuse for not talking defensively and we talked about the fact that when you play this team, theyre going to drive the ball, Gentry said. They got half of their points in the paint. Weve got to do a better job.The Bucks also outrebounded the Pelicans 50-42.Tim Frazier had 20 points and nine assists for New Orleans, while Solomon Hill added 18 points and ETwaun Moore had 17. Hill and Moore combined to shhoot 6 of 10 from 3-point range.dddddddddddd Rookie Buddy Hield, the NBAs sixth overall draft pick, scored 10 points, but was just 1 of 6 from 3-point range.Were not worried about the offensive part, Davis said. Defense is where weve got to become better and is starts with communication.TIP-INSBucks: New Orleans native Greg Monroe was productive off the bench for the Bucks, grabbing 11 rebounds to go with six points, six assists and a block in less than 18 minutes. ... G Jason Terry, who missed Milwaukees previous two games because of a death in the family, was back with the team in New Orleans but did not play.Pelicans: After making five of their first seven 3-point attempts, the Pelicans missed nine straight before finishing 9 of 26 from long range. ... Davis continued to average nearly a point per minute on the court this season. He played 37 minutes against Milwaukee.BLOSSOMING ROOKIEKidd praised the poise and production Brogdon brought to the Bucks in only his fourth regular season game.We trust Malcolm when hes on the floor, Kidd said. Hes going to make some rookie mistakes, but no one panics -- he doesnt panic. He keeps playing and every time hes on the floor, he gets better.Brogdon said coaches and teammates have helped his confidence through the faith they show in him. My team is always talking to me and its just very helpful when you have people that believe in you and want you to do well.MOMENTUM SWINGSThe Pelicans led by as many as nine points early, but the Bucks took a 12-point lead in the third quarter when Antetokounmpos layup made it 74-62.New Orleans responded with an 11-0 run that began with Moores 3 and ended with Hills 3, but the Bucks rebuilt a 10-point lead in the fourth quarter with a 13-4 run that included Brogdons dunk and his 3-pointer.The Pelicans got as close as 114-112 on Davis floater with 1:46 left, but Antetokounmpo hit his late 3 and New Orleans didnt recover.UP NEXTBucks: Host Indiana on Thursday night.Pelicans: Visit Memphis on Wednesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz