Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

08.05.2019 06:50
. Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at b Antworten

Lewis Hamilton has admitted his frame of mind shifted in the final races of last season after his early victory in 2015s world championship. Hamilton proved almost unbeatable in qualifying and races for three-quarters of his triumphant campaign, claiming 11 poles and 10 wins over the seasons opening 16 rounds as he clinched the third drivers title of his career in Austin in late October.But once crowned champion the balance of power at Mercedes shifted, with Nico Rosberg beating Hamilton in each of the final three races. Speaking on his return to testing action at Barcelona, Hamilton acknowledged for the first time that his early title win had affected his mind-set. My frame of mind shifted after I won the championship last year, he said. The intensity of the championship was over and I enjoyed it more than I ever enjoyed an end of a season in my whole career - both in the car and outside the car.I still arrived and did the job in terms of scoring points for the team.After nearly three months off from driving, during which he has visited numerous locations in North America and Europe, Hamilton declared he felt mentally very strong at the end of his first full day of 2016 testing on Monday.And while his career objective of three world titles has now been achieved, Hamilton promised he is ready to test himself again against his rivals in 2016. Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton completed 156 laps in the W07 on day one of the first Barcelona Test I feel absolutely ready get back in and win - its just in my DNA, just wanting to win, he said. So its not like I have to reinvent myself or go and find extra motivation from thin air, its just there, thankfully.For sure, the competition is going to be stronger than ever this year and I have to make sure Im stronger than ever so that I can face whatever is thrown at me.The Sky Sports F1 Digital team will be providing live commentary from dawn until dusk on all four days of both Barcelona tests while Sky Sports News HQ will also deliver live updates from trackside. Also See: Latest video updates from Barcelona Honda boss Arai stands down Asics Clearance Shoes Australia . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Asics Shoes Cheap Australia . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.australiaasicscheap.com/ . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Asics Shoes Australia Online . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Discount Asics Shoes Australia . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Penriths red-hot run to the NRL finals has been soured by a serious back injury sustained by key forward Reagan Campbell-Gillard in Saturdays thrilling late win over Gold Coast Titans.The Panthers secured a sixth victory in seven games with a 15-14 success at Cbus Super Stadium to cement their spot in the top-eight but theyll be without Campbell-Gillard for the rest of the season after the giant young prop was forced out of the game on the hour-mark following a Ryan James tackle.Panthers general football manager Phil Gould confirmed on Twitter late on Saturday night that Campbell-Gillard had fractured his L2 and L3 vertebrae and would be sidelined for three months.The Penrith prop was held by Chris McQueen and Nathan Friend when James came in as the third man and made contact using his right shoulder.The incident infuriated Panthers coach Anthony Griffin who told News Corp he wanted the NRL to take action against James, whho could once again find himself in hot water after being sanctioned for breaking James Tedescos jaw earlier this month - although he avoided a suspension.dddddddddddd.Theyve stood Reg (Campbell-Gillard) up and then Ryan James hits him in the ribs while hes unprotected, Griffin said.Hes gone to hospital and they think hes got a broken disc in his back.Id really like the NRL to review it. Im not happy with how Reg has ended up injured.I watched it at the time and thought it was a bit crook, so they need to look at it.He cant move. They had to stretcher him out of the sheds.Penrith skipper Matt Moylan kicked a match-winning field goal two minutes from fulltime, after the Titans had clawed back from a 14-0 deficit to level at 14-14 in the 76th minute.Im not happy with how Reg has ended up injured. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz