Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
carrie567 Offline

21.05.2019 03:40
ricket podcast.Watch the fourth Antworten

England re-wrote the record books in the third one-day international against Pakistan - now hear from the men at the centre of the action! In the latest edition of the Sky Cricket podcast, which you can download here, England master-blaster Alex Hales gives us an insight into his historic innings.The Nottinghamshire opener - whose 171 is the highest ODI score ever struck by an Englishman - reflects on his achievement in front of his home crowd. History was made at Trent Bridge as England shattered record after record Sky Sports David Lloyd joins us to give the commentators and fans perspective on that knock, as well as the salvos fired by Jos Buttler, Joe Root and Eoin Morgan.Bumble also gives us his view on whether England will change their winning line-up now that the series and Super Series is won.He also touches on how Englands Champions Trophy chances are shaping up and where Pakistan need to improve. For all that, plus post-match interviews with captains Morgan and Azhar Ali, download the Sky Cricket podcast.Watch the fourth ODI between England and Pakistan live from 1.30pm this Thursday on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Watch: history in the making Englands record in numbers Bumble: Hales is Box Office Watch: Story of 3rd ODI Custom Washington Capitals Jerseys . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. Jakub Vrana Jersey . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. http://www.officialcapitalspro.com/Rod-l...apitals-jersey/. - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management. Lars Eller Jersey . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Dale Hunter Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool.Hibernian midfielder John McGinn admits he has voted for Rangers Lee Wallace to win PFA Scottish Championship Player of the Year but is delighted to be nominated himself. McGinn has been named in a four-strong shortlist - featuring team-mate Jason Cummings and Rangers duo Wallace and Martyn Waghorn - which was released on Thursday.The 21-year-old McGinn has scored four goals in 44 appearances as Hibs pushed Rangers for the Championship title and insists they are still focussing on promotion via the play-offs despite contesting the Scottish Cup final against Rangers in May. To get recognition from your fellow players is the best accolade you can get. Im absolutely delighted, McGinn told Sky Sports Scotland.Its good to see my team-mate Jason Cummings on the shortlist as well. Theres also two great candidates from Rangers, so its a real honour. I voted for Lee Wallace [Rangers] because I think hes been excellent this season.My second vote was for Steven Mallen of St Mirren. I know how difficult it is to score goals from midfield and hes scored 14 this season.dddddddddddd Championship Player of the Year nominees (left to right) Lee Wallace, John McGinn, Martyn Waghorn and Jason Cummings I want to finish this term strongly then build on that next season. I can always get better as a player. Getting my first international call up to Gordon Strachans side was a real honour but I can always improve and Ill keep working hard.We are focussing on promotion but we also want to win the Scottish Cup. We know its a tough ask but we have the players in the dressing room capable of doing that. Also See: Waghorn: My greatest honour Hibs stats Scottish Champ table Sky Live: Rangers v Alloa Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz