Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
carrie567 Offline

21.05.2019 03:41
ning. "Theyre a tough tea Antworten

NEWARK, N.J. -- Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur, two 41-year-old veterans, did what theyve done throughout their brilliant careers on Sunday night for New Jersey. The Devils hard-hitting winger Cam Janssen did something he rarely does -- score. Jagr became the eighth player in NHL history to top 1,700 points, Brodeur got his 123rd shutout, and Janssen got his fifth career goal in the New Jerseys 5-0 victory over the Nashville Predators. Jagr, who also had an assist, boosted his career totals to 686 goals and 1,015 assists, to put him at 1,701. Former Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux is seventh with 1,723 points -- 690 goals and 1,033 assists. "Who knows, I might have had 1900 points if I hadnt played in Russia for those 3 1/2 years," Jagr said. "I shot to the opposite side (on his goal). I used to score a lot of goals like that." Brodeur stopped 15 shots to improve to 4-3-2 this season with his 673rd career victory. Janssen scored 2:54 into the second period for the Devils (5-7-5), his second in three games. "Hes on pace to score 57 goals," Devils coach Peter DeBoer said with a smile. Marek Zidlicky made it 3-0 less than 6 minutes later on a power play. Travis Zajac and Mattias Tedenby added goals in the third period. Carter Hutton stopped 18 shots for Nashville (8-7-2). Andy Greene and Peter Harrold each were credited with an assist on Jagrs milestone goal. Harrold touched the puck to Jagr near the blue line and the 41-year-old skated left and pulled a shot at the left circle that beat Hutton inside the far post. The crowd began chanting "Ca-am Jans-sen, Ca-am Jans-sen" after the fourth line winger connected for his second goal of the season. Mark Zidlicky poked the puck over the blue line and Ryan Carter picked it up and skated straight on goal. His shot was stuffed by Hutton, but Janssen was there to knock it in. "I kind of like this goal-scoring thing, I might have to keep trying to do this," Janssen said. "What a cool feeling." Defenceman Zidlicky connected on the power play with a slap shot from the right point. Rookie defenceman Eric Gelinas sent the puck to Zidlicky, who wound up for his shot that beat Hutton to the near side while the Devils Adam Henrique provided a screen. Brodeur made a nice glove save in the final minute of the second period to thwart Nashvilles Matt Hendricks as he broke in on the net unmarked. "Not many shots, but thats the way we like it," Brodeur said. "We killed six penalties against guys who shoot the puck 100 miles per hour, so we have to be happy with the way we played." Zajacs goal was the prettiest the Devils scored. Dainius Zubrus carried the puck over the blue line and pass to Jagr on his right. Jagr sent it across to Zajac, who finished it. Tedenby closed the scoring with 44 seconds remaining. "Theyre a tough team to play against," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "When we did get a couple looks, Marty (Brodeur) was pretty good." NOTES: Hendricks headed to the locker room six minutes into the third period with an injury, immediately after he slammed Gelinas into the boards. ... C Stephen Gionta was scratched with a sore foot, snapping his string of 65 straight starts for the Devils. C Jacob Josefson replaced Gionta on the fourth line between LW Carter and RW Janssen. ... C Mike Fisher was scratched for the Predators. ... Nashville had not played in Newark since posting a 3-1 victory on Dec. 17, 2010. Keke Coutee Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Jordan Akins Texans Jersey . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue. http://www.footballtexansgearsshop.com/B...ey.html?cat=970. Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series. Justin Reid Texans Jersey . Bjoergen pulled away from Swedens Charlotte Kalla on the final straight to win in 38 minutes, 33.6 seconds and defend her title from the 2010 Vancouver Games. Kalla was 1.8 seconds back. Heidi Weng of Norway took bronze. Tyrann Mathieu Texans Jersey . - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Kings seek to bounce back from a rough road trip as they return to the Staples Center on Thursday night to take on the New York Islanders. The Kings ripped off a perfect six-game homestand before hitting the road for five straight. They ended up getting outscored 14-6 in losing the first four contests of the swing, one in overtime, before salvaging the finale on Tuesday with a 3-1 win over the Dallas Stars. Dustin Brown netted the go-ahead tally early in the third period and Jonathan Quick made 33 saves for a Kings club that is 6-1-0 at home compared to 1-3-2 on the road. Trevor Lewis (short-handed) and Kyle Clifford also lit the lamp for the Kings. I thought our forecheck was a lot better tonight, said Brown. As a result, we scored more goals. Forward Justin Williams wont play tonight after suffering a facial injury on Tuesday. Williams was struck under his face shield by the blade of Stars defenseman Brenden Dillons stick. Williams is day-to-day as he got some stitches above his eyelid, but thankfully avoided a series eye injury. The Kings are set to play two straight and six of their next seven at home. They swept their two-game set with the Islanders last season and have won eight of the past 10 meetings overall while taking four in a row as the host. Quick is 4-1-1 with a 1.64 goals against average and .932 save percentage in six meetingss with New York.dddddddddddd The Islanders will try to build off of last nights big 3-2 win over the Anaheim Ducks, made possible when John Tavares scored his second goal of the game 2:18 into overtime. The Islanders went on a power play in the extra session after Anaheims Sami Vatanen elbowed Calvin de Haan, and Tavares fired a wrist shot along the ice from the high slot that deflected in off the right pad of Jason LaBarbera. Kyle Okposo also scored a power-play goal and Jaroslav Halak made 32 saves for the Islanders, who snapped a three-game losing streak that included defeats in Colorado and San Jose that opened this five-game road trip. New York, which ends its trip on Saturday in Arizona, rebounded against a Ducks team missing both Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry due to flu-like symptoms and after blowing a 2-0 lead. Anaheim got a power-play goal at 9:15 of the second period and another tally with 1:09 left in the frame. I thought we were really dictating the play until we gave up that power-play goal, said Islanders head coach Jack Capuano. Halak snapped a personal four-game skid with his first victory since Oct. 16 and it is unknown if he will start again tonight or if backup Chad Johnson will get the call to face the Kings for the first time in his career. Halak is 6-6-2 with a 2.37 GAA and .915 save percentage with two shutouts in 14 games against Los Angeles. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz