Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
carrie567 Offline

23.05.2019 04:04
d second and there seems to be a va Antworten

MONTREAL -- Drayson Bowman did what a player on a training camp try-out has to do in pre-season games -- make himself noticed. The 25-year-old accomplished that by scoring the game-winning goal with 48 seconds left in regulation time to lift the Montreal Canadiens to a 3-2 victory over the rival Boston Bruins on Tuesday night. Bowman cashed in on some hustle from linemate Christian Thomas, who won a race in the Boston zone and fed the puck across the crease. Bowman lifted it over goalie Malcolm Subban, who otherwise had a strong period of action with nine saves on 10 shots. Ill take it," said Bowman. "I just tried to get it up as quick as I can. Any goal feels good, exhibition or not." The Grand Rapids, Mich. native has played 176 NHL games, including 70 last season, for the Carolina Hurricanes, but now is trying to earn a contract with Montreal. A goal and an assist, even against a far-from complete Bruins lineup, should help. "I try not to pay too much attention to that stuff," he said. "Ill let my play speak for itself. "Ive played a few games in this league, so I know what these training camp battles are about. Its uncertain for me. I just wanted to come in and play the best I can and try to fit in somehow." Coach Michel Therrien said it was too early to tell if Bowman will earn a contract, but said his performance was "a first step in the right direction." Thomas had the tying goal in the second period and emerged with two points. The 22-year-old son of former NHL winger Steve Thomas is looking to erase the memory of the 2013 training camp, which ended with an injury. "Last year at this time exactly I hurt myself and I was out for about four months," said Thomas. "This time, Im healthy and ready to prove myself." Jiri Sekac had Montreals other goal. Ryan Spooner and Matt Fraser scored in the first period for Boston. Only 1:17 in, first round pick Nikita Scherbaks blind backpass was picked off by Spooner, who went in alone to beat Dustin Tokarski. The teams exchanged power-play goals, with Fraser sniping from the slot at 9:12 and Sekac beating Niklas Svedberg on a shot that went off David Krejcis stick at 19:52. Svedberg was solid in the second, but Thomas tied the game on a power play at 16:49 from a wild scramble in front of the net. The Bell Centre crowd greeted Subban, brother of Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban, with raspberries as he took over in Bostons goal for the third frame. Subban stopped Joe Finlay in alone and made an alert save on Scherbak from the slot before giving up the winner. Joey MacDonald, who stopped all 14 shots he faced, relieved Tokarski midway through the second. Tokarski allowed two goals on 10 shots. Michael McCarron, Montreals 2013 first-round pick, suffered an arm or shoulder injury late in the second period when he went to the net against Bostons David Warsofsky. He did not return. The team said he has an upper-body injury. As is usual for early pre-season games, both sides rested most of their regulars. So Boston was without Milan Lucic, Zdeno Chara, Tuukka Rask and other stars. Montreals first line, top defenceman Subban and goalie Carey Price were among the scratches for the Canadiens. The Canadiens next have back-to-back exhibitions against the Colorado Avalanche, Thursday in Montreal and Friday in Quebec City. Deonte Thompson Cowboys Jersey . -- Fantasy football owners and Denver Broncos fans can rest easy: Peyton Manning is back. Terrell Owens Cowboys Jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowb...zie-Jersey/.The ruling takes effect on Jan. 1 and stems from the debate surrounding Paralympic champion Markus Rehm, an amputee who won the national long jump title competing with a carbon-fiber prosthesis. Dalton Schultz Cowboys Jersey . - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice. Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season.Kent County Cricket Club will seek legal advice after the ECB chose to reinstate Hampshire in Division One of next seasons County Championship rather than promote the Canterbury-based team. On Monday, Durham were demoted from the top flight after being granted an ECB rescue package of £3.8m to help them manage debts which have risen to £7.5m.As a result of this decision, Hampshire, who finished second from bottom in the Division One table, were offered a reprieve by the ECB. Kent, who finished second in Division Two and just missed out on promotion, have stressed they will explore action against the decision made by the ECB.At the start of 2016, the ECB decided to reduce the number of teams in Division One from nine to eight, while adding one more to Division Two for next season - making the second flight a 10-team competition.Kent chairman George Kennedy told Sky Sports News HQ: The rules at the start of the season were two down and one up. With the advent of poor old Durhams suffering, the season was already finished. The two clubs who were demoted, [Nottinghamshire] and Hampshire - that should have stood.I would expect them to at least have a look at who came second in the second division. Ive heard nothing at all. They called me and said Its time we had a meeting because I said Id rather lost confidence in the ECB. Ive given various dates this week that Im available. When we get tthere, I will simply put forward the argument that we finished second and there seems to be a vacancy.ddddddddddddTo arbitrarily take one club and let them stay up without looking at the other just seems plum wrong. I think there should at least be an appeal and it should be heard by somebody other that the board of the ECB. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Durham will start next season on minus 48 points, while Chester-le-Street will have its Test status removed, although they can still host one-day and T20 internationals.Durham will also begin the NatWest T20 Blast with a four-point penalty and a two-point penalty in the Royal London One-Day Cup.Durham are the newest first-class county, having made their debut in 1992. They won the title three times in six seasons between 2008 and 2013.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Durham down after ECB sanction What now for Durham? David Lloyd Bob Willis Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz