Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 149 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

23.05.2019 04:10
The road leading to Antworten

The road leading to the mountain, it is a winding mountain road. When I remember it, there is this road. It is a way for the ancestors to step out. This road follows the shape of the mountain, along the high and low slopes of the hillside, and extends freely upwards. Along the road, you can climb the summit. You can see that the world outside the mountain only sees the peaks of the mountains, the heights and undulations, and the pines and cypresses stand tall. Listening to the pheasant Qiming, watching the wild rabbit rushing, and the flock of foraging, a natural landscape, realistic oil painting. A whistling sound, echoing between the mountains and the sun Marlboro Lights, is reminiscent of the changes of the seasons, the scenery is not the same, spring to see the peach blossoms in the mountains, golden rapeseed, summer green wavy farmland, Looking at the new scene of harvest in autumn, the natural three-dimensional beauty between the snow and the green in the shade of the trees leads to the road in front of the mountain. In my past time, I don��t know how many times I have passed, I can��t remember every time. Passing through different feelings, different moods, it leads to the peaks, connecting mountains, field trails, and farther places. Every morning from morning to evening, people who go up and down to enjoy the scenery, as well as the people who work on the farmland, lead to the road in front of the mountain. It brings convenience to people, no matter how much wind, how much rain, total Leaving people's footprints, as well as the sound of walking and pleasing laughter, it is always the pride of hometown. There are thousands of choices Cheap Cigarettes. Some people always say that they are confused, they don��t know where the road is usa-cigarette.com, they only sigh and sigh: ordinary is precious. Such people choose to be confused, and they are mediocre. I don��t have a lot of gold and silver in my family Marlboro Cigarettes. I know it well. Only diligent and professional can change my life and not be forced by life, just as Long Yingtai said. Children, I ask you to study hard, not because I want you to talk to others. Better than grades, but because I hope that you will have the right to choose in the future, choose meaningful, time-based work, rather than being forced to make a living. When your work makes sense in your heart, you have a sense of accomplishment. When your work gives you time and does not deprive you of your life, you have dignity. A sense of accomplishment and dignity, if you are happy, someone will be jealous. Who says that you must reinvent yourself by reading? There is no shortage of primary school diplomas but it has become a billionaire; today is still a terrible little punk Cigarettes For Sale, and it will become a boss in the next day. There are indeed such strange people, but after all, it��s rare, and why can I let God go so far? Regardless of the world, the world wants to feed horses, chop firewood, travel around the world, and enjoy the long life of the letter in late spring, and in the resignation letter of the seventh year, I wrote: I don��t want to go back and watch it after many years. The peak of a lifetime climb, only the peak of work. But I know that fiction is fiction, life is not poetry, so don't be fooled. If you study hard and work hard, is it that youth is eaten by dogs? Is it meaningless to crowd the bus every day, ride a bicycle, and live in rain or shine? Going to you, all the travel, secret love, K songs, eating, drinking and playing are just the embellishments of life. I know that I can't spend my life like that. Therefore, to be a conscience, the people who have joined the WTO, I have to admit that I can't do it completely, and live the life of drinking thick winter wine in the late autumn. I chose to bury my head in the book, and I will swim in the sea, and I will be close to the book. There are a few strokes in life. It is responsible for counting once and for all. I have no regrets!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz