Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

27.05.2019 08:25
was making his first start in four months af Antworten

Jurgen Klopp may have received plenty of headlines for serially hugging his players following the clubs 2-1 win over Chelsea last Friday, but the other side of Liverpool have fared even better than the jovial German.Everton supporters, and perhaps some players, will want to hug manager Ronald Koeman with his side off to their best top-flight start in club history. The Toffees (4-1-0) aim to keep their run of positive form going when they travel to Vitality Stadium to face Bournemouth on Saturday.Things looked bleak at Goodison Park at the tail end of last season when the club sacked manager Roberto Martinez with one match remaining. Koeman, though, has been an exceptional hire thus far, injecting some life and enthusiasm into the side. Star striker Romelu Lukaku was said to be wanting a move back to former club Chelsea, but the Belgian international has been an inspiration with four goals, including a devastating 11-minute hat trick in a 3-0 thumping of Sunderland.Lukaku inked his name on the score sheet again last week along with Gareth Barry and Seamus Coleman as Everton collected another three points with a comfortable 3-1 result over Middlesbrough. But the Toffees face their first bit of adversity after falling to Norwich City, 2-0 on Tuesday in the third round of the EFL Cup. The Canaries managed only two shots on target, but scored with both attempts.While certainly disappointed with the result, Koeman praised his teams effort.Of course Im not happy about the final result because in Cup football you dont get a second chance, the Dutchman said. But I cant criticise my players because they did everything to score the goal.We had enough chances to score the goal but we did not. You can make it difficult, but football is about scoring goals.Koeman also emphasized his club will kick on and prepare for their Premier League clash against Bournemouth (1-1-3).I dont organise parties after 13 points from five games or have gripes after (losing in the EFL Cup), he said. Its football and we have to accept it.Eddie Howes Cherries are hoping for a better performance after suffering a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Manchester City last week. Bournemouth struggled from the outset against City as it took only 15 minutes for Kevin De Bruyne to open the scoring, while Kelechi Iheanacho, Raheem Sterling and Ilkay Gundogan all followed with goals to complete the rout.Adding to the struggles was Tuesday nights 3-2 defeat to Preston North End -- which eliminated Bournemouth from the EFL Cup. Howe didnt mince words when asked for his post-match assessment.I think I have to apologise to the supporters, he told BBC Radio.I cant recall saying that in my second time here, but we didnt do the things required for the money it costs and time it takes for our supporters. Ill do everything in my power to put that right. Custom Basketball Jerseys Online . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. http://www.basketballcustomjerseys.com/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Wholesale Custom Basketball Jerseys Store . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Discount Custom Basketball Jerseys . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The Los Angeles Lakers are finalizing a deal to bring China star Yi Jianlian back to the NBA, according to league sources.Sources told ESPN that the Lakers and Yi have agreed to terms and are in the latter stages of cementing a one-year deal in the $8 million range for the veteran forward to return to the NBA for the first time since the 2011-12 season.The Lakers, sources said, tried in the summer of 2015 to sign Yi and this year renewed those efforts in the wake of the former lottery picks strong play in Rio on his fourth trip to the Olympics as a cornerstone player for China.Although the Lakers have not yet made an official announcement about the players impending arrival and a few details are still outstanding, Yis club team in China is operating as though the deal is done.The Guangdong Southern Tiigers, in a statement issued Wednesday, said: In order to help Yi seize this opportunity to play at the highest stage of [the basketball] world and unfold his capability, in order to help Yi fulfill his dream and goal, we are offering our unconditional support and cooperation to Yi to make sure he joins Lakers.dddddddddddd Best wishes to Yi for his bright future in NBA.The 7-footer, now 28, has spent the past four seasons with Guangdong and averaged 20.4 points and 6.6 rebounds for China in its five games in Rio.Yi was the sixth overall pick by the Milwaukee Bucks in the 2007 draft and also had stints with the Brooklyn Nets, Washington Wizards and Dallas Mavericks in parts of five seasons. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz