Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.05.2019 09:02
never let up, Hinch said of the Blue Jays. The Antworten

Max Verstappen says he enjoyed his good fight with Nico Rosberg at the British Grand Prix, a battle which included an early candidate for overtake of the season at Becketts.Verstappen turned in another fantastic drive at Silverstone, finishing on the podium for the second race in a row. A highlight came on lap 16 when he passed Rosberg around the outside of Becketts while the pair were on intermediate tyres.Explaining the start of his race, Verstappen said: I think in general on the intermediates we had pretty good pace. In the beginning I was struggling to have visibility because of the spray, so I was struggling to keep up because I couldnt see where I was going!But once that cleared a bit I could push and I got past Nico on the outside, the car had a lot of grip around the outside too so you can make that move. From then on the pace is good but you dont want to switch too early to the slick tyre. I had one guy in front of me had blue flags and I could clearly see slick tyre was faster now and I pitted, maybe one lap too late, but you play it a bit safe.Verstappen stayed ahead of Rosberg when the field pitted for slick tyres and kept the Mercedes at bay despite the championship leader having DRS for seven laps. He kept Rosberg at bay with some aggressive blocks coming into Stowe -- one of which Rosberg complained about on the radio -- before the German got by around the outside.Lewis was not pulling away too much and from there on Nico was pushing hard, he was giving me a hard time and we had some good fights into Stowe. We were struggling a bit on the straights but he pulled off a great move around the outside and from there I was just doing my own race, there was no pressure from behind because there was a very big gap.Then I heard Nico had a problem. Of course I tried to close the gap and get past but once you get into dirty air its difficult to get even closer. I think in general we can be happy, we finished only eight seconds behind or something so in general the car has been working well all weekend. I have to say a thank-you to the team for giving me such a great car for the weekend.Verstappen may yet inherit second position, with Rosberg under investigation for the radio messages which helped him finish the race after encountering gearbox issues late in the race.? Swell Bottles Wholesale . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Swell Traveler Sale . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.swellbottlesale.com/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Swell Bottle Wood Collection .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Swell Water Bottle Wholesale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. TORONTO -- For the first time since late April, Astros infielder Jose Altuve failed to reach base in a road game.Troy Tulowitzki and Russell Martin hit back-to-back home runs, Marcus Stroman pitched 6 1/3 innings to win for the first time in four starts and the Toronto Blue Jays beat Houston 9-2 on Sunday.Carlos Correa had three singles, extending his hitting streak to 10 games, and Jason Castro hit a solo home run for the Astros, who lost their second straight following a four-game win streak.Altuve, the American League batting leader, went 0 for 4 and failed to reach safely for the first time in 44 road games. His average dropped to .362.We often go the way he goes, manager A.J. Hinch said. Im sure everybody in the ballpark is pretty surprised when he doesnt get on base. He puts up good at bats. He did the best he could but every good thing comes to an end.Altuves 43-game streak matched Jeff Bagwell (1998) for second-longest in team history. Bagwell also holds the record for longest streak, reaching safely in 51 straight road games in 1999.Altuve stayed in the game after fouling a pitch off his left foot in the first inning. He hadnt been kept off base in a road game since April 29 at Oakland, when he went 0 for 4, snapping a 19-game on-base streak.Tulowitzki joined Edwin Encarnacion, Josh Donaldson and Michael Saunders as Blue Jays with 20 or more home runs. Toronto and Baltimore are the only two teams in the majors to boast four hitters with 20 or more homers.Toronto has 166 home runs this season, second to Baltimore. The Orioles entered play Sunday with 174.Thats what we do best, manager John Gibbons said.Encarnacion hit his 33rd home run, a solo blast off Luke Gregerson, as Blue Jays won for the eighth time in 10 meetings with the Astros. Encarnacion and Baltimores Mark Trumbo are tied for most in the majors.Containing Torontos powerful bats proved too much for the Astros, who dropped two of three to the AL East leaders.They never let up, Hinch said of the Blue Jays. Their offense is pretty potent when it getts going.ddddddddddddToronto (67-51) is a season-best 16 games above .500.Houston right-hander Mike Fiers (8-6) allowed five runs and seven hits in 4 2/3 innings.Tulowitzki went 3 for 4 with three RBI. He hit an RBI single in the first, singled and scored in the fourth, and homered in the fifth, his 20th.(Fiers) went with the fastball, it leaked over the plate and Tulo did some damage with it, Hinch said.Martin followed with a first-pitch blast, the seventh time this season Toronto has hit consecutive home runs.First-pitch changeup, Fiers said. It seemed like he was sitting on it.Fiers has surrendered five home runs in his past two outings.They made me pay in that one inning, Fiers said. A couple of swings and the game is changed.Martin also made the defensive play of the game, leaning into Houstons first base dugout to catch Alex Bregmans foul pop up in the seventh.For a catcher, thats as good an opportunity youre going to get to make a nice play, Martin said. It felt good for sure.Stroman (9-5) allowed two runs, one earned, and five hits to win for the first time since July 20 at Arizona.CANADIAN CLUBBERSMartin and Michael Saunders (20) are the second pair of Canadian teammates to hit 10 or more home runs in a season. The first to do it were Corey Koskie (25) and Justin Morneau (19) for Minnesota in 2004.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: OF Jake Marisnick (right groin) missed his fourth straight game. Marisnick could return Tuesday against St. Louis. Houston is off Monday. ... RHP Ken Giles is expected to come off the paternity list Tuesday.UP NEXTAstros: LHP Dallas Keuchel (7-11, 4.56) faces Cardinals LHP Jamie Garcia (9-8, 3.93) on Tuesday. Keuchel pitched a three-hitter against Texas on Aug. 5.Blue Jays: Toronto opens a three-game series in New York against the Yankees on Monday. RHP R.A Dickey (8-12, 4.61) starts against RHP Chad Green (1-2, 4.94). Dickey has a 7.61 ERA in his past five starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz