Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

29.05.2019 10:24
7 Yanina Wickmayer.Wickmayer beat No. 4 Kri Antworten

WASHINGTON -- A day before the Citi Open started, 2011 U.S. Open champion Sam Stosur spent an hour hitting on court with 173rd-ranked Jessica Pegula.On Friday, in the hard-court tournaments quarterfinals, wild-card entry Pegula stunned the top-seeded Stosur 7-6 (4), 6-3 to get to a WTA semifinal for the first time.Pegula said that spending time with Stosur before the tournament was a boost, because it gave a little insight to the sort of professionalism needed to reach the upper echelon of the tour.She probably doesnt want to hear that, the 22-year-old Pegula said, but it really helped me practicing with her.Stosur led 4-1 in the opening tiebreaker before losing six consecutive points to drop that set.The only break of the match came in the next-to-last-game, when Pegula went up 5-3, then served out what she called probably the biggest win of my career.Pegula, whose parents own the NFLs Buffalo Bills and NHLs Buffalo Sabres, had lost seven of her last eight matches before arriving in Washington.So her performance this week is 100 percent a step in the right direction, Pegula said. I was losing to people ranked a lot lower than me. ... I was in a miserable mood.On Saturday, she will face Lauren Davis for a berth in the final. Davis beat Camila Giorgi 6-4, 6-4 in Friday nights last quarterfinal.The other semifinal at the hard-court tournament will be No. 6-seeded Yulia Putintseva against No. 7 Yanina Wickmayer.Wickmayer beat No. 4 Kristina Mladenovic 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, while Putintseva beat Risa Ozaki 6-4, 6-2. Swell Water Bottle Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla. Swell Water Bottle Wholesale . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.swellwaterbottlesale.com/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Swell Bottles Wholesale . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Swell Water Bottle Clearance . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. James Harden has three games this season with 30 points and 15 assists. The entire NBA combined had three such games all of last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz