Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

29.05.2019 10:25
the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Antworten

DETROIT -- David Ortiz homered after being honored by the Tigers as the Boston Red Sox beat Detroit 3-2 on a rainy Saturday night.Ortiz was given a pregame tribute, then hit a two-run homer in the fifth inning.James McCann and J.D. Martinez homered for the Tigers, who have lost 10 of 13.The start of the game was delayed 80 minutes by storms that moved into the area during the afternoon, and another heavy downpour interrupted the game for about 71 minutes after the fifth inning.Drew Pomeranz (2-2) gave up one run and four hits in five innings. He struck out three, but did not walk a batter. Craig Kimbrel got the last four outs for his 22nd save.Justin Upton doubled off the top of the wall in center field with two out in the ninth, but Casey McGehee struck out to end the game at 12:17 am.Daniel Norris (1-2) took the loss, giving up three runs and eight hits in his five innings. He walked two and struck out four while escaping multiple jams.Boston took the lead in the third, but could have had a much bigger inning. Dustin Pedroia, Xander Bogaerts and Ortiz started it with singles to load the bases, but Mookie Betts hit into a double play.Pedroia scored and Norris walked Hanley Ramirez before retiring Jackie Bradley Jr. to end the inning.McCann then tied the game with a solo homer in the bottom of the inning.Ortiz, though, broke the tie in the fifth with his second homer in two nights. The two-run shot gave him 1,500 RBI with the Red Sox.The Tigers put their first two runners on in the bottom of the fifth, but McCann hit into a double play and Andrew Romine grounded out. Moments later, the second storm hit, resulting in a 71-minute delay.Martinez pulled the Tigers to 3-2 with a long homer to left in the seventh. Matt Barnes walked two batters in the eighth, but Erick Aybar popped out on the first pitch he saw for the second out.That brought Kimbrel in to face Miguel Cabrera for the first time in their careers. Cabrera lined out to left field on an 0-1 pitch.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: OF Chris Young (hamstring) has played in six rehab games with Triple-A Pawtucket, and is hitting .211 (4-for-19) with two doubles. He has also played three games in left field.Tigers: OF Cameron Maybin (wrist) took batting practice with the team in the indoor cages under the stands. The Tigers hope to have him back in about a week.THANKING BIG PAPITigers general manager Al Avila, DH Victor Martinez and 1B Miguel Cabrera (in Spanish) all thanked Ortiz for his career in the pregame ceremony, and then presented him with a large framed photo of him playing in the 2005 All-Star Game at Comerica Park.During his speech, Avila joked about Detroit also always remembering the damage Ortiz has done -- a reference to his series-changing grand slam in the 2013 ALCS -- while Cabrera pleaded with him to play one more season.UP NEXTThe teams finish the four-game series Sunday afternoon with Detroit ace Justin Verlander (12-7, 3.44) facing Bostons Eduardo Rodriguez (2-5, 5.11). The Red Sox are one of the few teams with a positive record against Verlander, who is 4-5 with a 3.05 ERA in 14 starts against them. Budda Baker Jersey Cardinals .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Josh Rosen White Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.arizonacardinalsshoponline.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Chandler Jones Limited Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Nico Hulkenberg says he was left frustrated by the timing of the red flag period during the Belgian Grand Prix, after missing out on a first podium in Formula One.Hulkenberg finished fourth at Spa, directly ahead of teammate Sergio Perez in fifth as Force India leapfrogged Williams up to fourth in the constructors standings after securing a 22-point haul. The German had run as high as second place behind race winner Nico Rosberg in the early stages and pitted for tyres just before the red flag came out.Despite going on to record his best result of the season, Hulkenberg admitted he was disappointed to see the red flag at that stage of the grand prix.I had a mega start, a mega first lap, Hulkenberg told Sky Sports. There was a bit of a thingy going on between Max and the Ferraris I believe and I was able to profit from that and found myself in second.On that super-soft tyres it was going actually well, I wass behind Nico.dddddddddddd He was pulling away from me a little bit but I was pulling away from the people behind me, which was really important at that stage of the race.Unfortunately the red flag came and neutralised the race, which was a bit frustrating at that moment. I would have preferred not to have that red flag but thats racing.Hulkenberg was nearly involved in a pit lane collision with Fernando Alonso as the pair exited side-by-side on Lap 24, with the Force India driver returning to the track narrowly ahead after the slightest brush of contact. Hulkenberg played down the near-altercation and believes Alonso did nothing wrong.No not at all, I wouldnt call it an incident, thats just racing. Its what we all want to see. Theres no complaints from my side just good racing. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz