Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

31.05.2019 10:19
- The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to Antworten

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Maxim Bouchard of St-Constant, Que., and Philippe Gagne of Montreal won the silver medal in the mens 10-metre synchro on Sunday to conclude the fifth stop on the FINA Grand Prix diving circuit. Huo Liang and Jiang Yang of China were the victors with 444.24 points followed by the Canadians at 379.32 and David Dinsmore and Christopher Law of the U.S., third at 340.38. Bouchard and Gagne were only 11 points from the world championship standard heading into next weeks world team trials at the Summer Nationals in Quebec City. "Considering this was only our second competition together we are very pleased," said Bouchard, 22, seven-years older than his partner. "We have good chemistry and our synchronicity is very good. We can get those 11 points we need by improving the quality of our individual dives." On mens three-metre, Cody Yano of Edmonton came within eight points of his first international medal, placing fourth. Cesar Castro of Brazil won the gold medal with 467.45 points with Sun Zhiyi of China second at 452.65 and Constantin Blaha of Austria third at 439.30. Yano followed with a personal best 427.10. "This was really a great weekend for me," said the 22-year-old. "I am starting to achieve the consistency I need in my diving to be successful. I know there is room for improvement and I just want to keep getting better next week" Canada ended the competition with three medals. On Saturday, Emma Friesen of North Vancouver took silver on womens three-metre and Gagne earned bronze on mens 10-metre. Canadas divers will battle for spots on the world championship team at the Summer Senior National Championships May 23-26 in Quebec City. Cheap Nike Kd 9 . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Lebron James Shoes 2019 .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.cheapkdshoesclearance.com/cheap-kevin-durant/kd-12-clearance-for-sale.html . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Cheap Nike Basketball Shoes China .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. LAS VEGAS -- Nick Stevens threw two touchdown passes and Colorado State had 230 yards rushing on a season-high 50 carries in its 42-23 win over UNLV on Saturday night.Marvin Kinsey and Izzy Matthews each ran for two touchdowns and Michael Gallup had seven receptions for 91 yards and a score for Colorado State (4-4, 2-2 Mountain West).The Rams opened the game with a 12-play, 75-yard drive -- capped by Danny Nwosus 8-yard touchdown catch -- and never trailed.On the ensuing possession, UNLV (3-5,, 2-2) drove to the 24 but a 41-yard field-goal attempt missed wide right and the Runnin Rebels didnt cross midfield again until the second half as Colorado State built a 35-0 lead.ddddddddddddDalton Sneed had 185 yards passing with two touchdowns and added 96 yards rushing on 15 carries for UNLV.Stevens completed 21 of 28 passes for 237 yards with no interceptions. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz