Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

31.05.2019 10:20
three outings to kind of prove I can Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Washington Nationals dont have much time to get Joe Ross, who hasnt pitched since July 2 because of shoulder inflammation, ready for the postseason.The first step will take place on Sunday, when Ross will come off the 60-day disabled list and start against the Atlanta Braves in the Nationals last game at Turner Field.Ross made three minor league rehab starts and then threw a simulated game of about 60 pitches last Sunday.Its just important to us he gets on a mound in a game, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said.The Nationals arent expecting the right-hander to go more than about three innings against the Braves.Lets see how his arm feels, Baker said. Then well increase the workload if we can, or maybe see how he does out of the pen.Ross, 23, was 7-4 with a 3.49 ERA in 16 starts before going on the disabled list and the Nationals would like nothing better than to have him built back up enough to be a starter in the playoffs.Were trying to get him into game shape, game-ready, to help us not only down the stretch but in the playoffs, Baker said. You can simulate all you want, you can go to minor league games, but theres no substitute for big league time and big league games.Stephen Strasburg is questionable for the postseason and the Nationals need help behind Max Scherzer and Tanner Roark, with Gio Gonzalez at No. 3 in the rotation right now despite showing his inconsistency again on Saturday against the Braves.The Nationals are seeing encouraging signs from Strasburg, who was diagnosed with a strained flexor mass in his elbow after leaving a start against the Braves in Washington on Sept. 10.Strasburg, who is 15-4 with a 3.60 ERA, played light catch for about five minutes Saturday morning at Turner Field in what was a small but important first step in his attempt to return at some point this year.They told me (Friday) that he was beginning exercises and he was coming along fine, as far as I know, Baker said.Braves right-hander Matt Wisler will try to bounce back from a rough start in his return from the disabled list as he faces the Nationals on Sunday.Wisler (6-12, 5.00 ERA) allowed six runs on 10 hits over three innings on Tuesday against the Miami Marlins after being sidelined since Aug. 31 with a left oblique strain.Wisler, 24, was demoted to Triple-A Gwinnett after midseason struggles, but turned in three strong starts before going on the disabled list.I think just a little bit of rust, but Ive got some stuff to fix, Wisler said after the loss to the Marlins. I still shouldnt have had an outing like that.I cant keep having outings like this if I want to pitch up here for a long time. Ive got three outings to kind of prove I can still pitch up here and have confidence going into next year. Custom Football Jerseys China . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Cheap Custom T-shirts China . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. http://www.customjerseyschina.com/ . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Wholesale Custom Jerseys Free Shipping . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Clearance Custom Jerseys Shop . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky continued their Rio dominance on Tuesday night, with Phelps winning the 200-meter butterfly for his 20th gold medal in the Olympics, and Ledecky taking home a gold in the 200-meter freestyle.Felllow athletes and teams gave their respects, including former Olympians and swimmers.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz