Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

03.06.2019 10:37
easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, Antworten

NFL Nation reporters pick the No. 1 thing each of the starting quarterbacks focused on this offseason.AFC East | AFC North| AFC South | AFC West NFC East | NFC North | NFC South | NFC WestAFC EASTBuffalo BillsTyrod Taylor: Be more assertiveTaylor is one of the Bills most soft-spoken players, so one of his top priorities this offseason was to be more assertive on the field. Taylor might never be like Peyton Manning, barking signals from under center, but the low-key quarterback says he believes his greater command of the system will inspire confidence among his teammates. I feel more control out here, and youre able to point people in different directions, which is something that maybe I wasnt comfortable doing on the first day last year. Guys look to me as the leader now. I have to go there and prepare like it and have to show that I fit. -- Mike RodakMiami DolphinsRyan Tannehill: Work on pocket presenceNew coach Adam Gase studied the tape and determined Tannehill can begin taking his game to the next level by working on footwork and pocket presence. Just focus on the little things -- the details, whether its footwork, read, progression, protection -- there are so many things that go into playing the position, said Tannehill when asked of his areas of improvement. I think that [Gase is] an expert in pushing guys to reach their potential, and Im excited to have him. -- James WalkerNew England PatriotsJimmy Garoppolo: Connect with the teamGaroppolo, who starts the first four games of the season in place of Tom Brady, stressed how the QB position is never-ending physically [and] mentally and one thing he worked on was making connections with every player because an effective leader should touch everyone in the room. Thats easier to do entering his third season in the NFL. Learning the guys in the locker room off the field, on the field, all that stuff. I know all the guys. The guys know me. -- Mike ReissNew York JetsRyan Fitzpatrick: Sharpen golf gameFitzpatrick tackled his golf game. Seriously. Engaged in a long contract dispute with the Jets, he wasnt allowed to practice with the team. He found it difficult to train on his own, so he played a lot of golf. You have to walk 18 instead of taking a cart (on some courses), and there are a lot of hills around here in New Jersey, he said. That was his conditioning program. That, and chasing around his five kids. -- Rich CiminiAFC NORTHBaltimore RavensJoe Flacco: Mentally prepare for getting hitFlaccos focus this offseason was getting over a mental hurdle and not a physical one. That might sound strange given Flacco is coming off surgery to repair two knee ligaments. But Flaccos biggest concern is how he will hold up in the pocket, when pass-rushers are coming at his left knee. I dont expect to have those kinds of thoughts linger in my head, Flacco said. But you never know until you get out there and do it again. -- Jamison HensleyCincinnati BengalsAndy Dalton: Build up arm strengthAfter using the previous offseason to work on keeping his front-side throwing motion closed, Andy Dalton took time this offseason to simply build upon what he gleaned before. Strengthening accuracy and building arm strength were the big concerns that throwing coaches Tom House and Adam Dedeaux had for Dalton in 2015. When the Bengals quarterback visited them twice this offseason, they focused on keeping those same mechanics sound this summer. The repetitions helped as Dalton worked on throwing again regularly, rebounding from his season-ending thumb injury in Week 14 of 2015.-- Coley HarveyCleveland BrownsRobert Griffin III: Hone fundamental skillsRG III refined his steps and footwork with throwing guru Tom House after minicamp ended. Pep Hamilton, who is in charge of the teams offense, said Griffins time with House meant the team did not have to work on those elements of QB play in camp. A lot of the things weve asked him to do from a fundamental and technical standpoint, we were able to facilitate those things through Coach House out in California, Hamilton said.-- Pat McManamonPittsburgh SteelersBen Roethlisberger: Slim downBig Ben is known for his stature, but after a season that included plenty of idle time in a training room, Roethlisberger relied on cardio to shed about 15 pounds this offseason. At age 34, Roethlisberger still has several quality years left and wants to preserve his career by making the right adjustments. He didnt use any new-age methods for conditioning -- just a traditional treadmill.-- Jeremy FowlerAFC SOUTHHouston TexansBrock Osweiler: Learn the offenseAfter signing a four-year, $72 million contract with the Texans in March, Osweiler has made it his priority to spend his offseason learning coach Bill OBriens playbook. He has practically lived in the film room, and has passed quizzes on the offense from OBrien and offensive coordinator George Godsey. The Texans run a complicated offensive scheme that usually takes quarterbacks a year or two to completely grasp. so the head start Osweiler got in the offseason was necessary. -- Sarah BarshopIndianapolis ColtsAndrew Luck: Focus on footworkIts a toss-up between footwork and getting rid of the ball quicker. Footwork wins out because the offensive line should be better, which means Luck shouldnt have to rush his throws as much. Luck is coming off a 2015 season where he completed only 55.3 percent of his pass attempts and threw 12 interceptions in only seven games. Some habits, like anything, are hard to kick in a sense, Luck said. Some come a little faster than others. But again, thats why you practice, why you do individual [drills], why we do drill work during special teams. Thats why you focus on your feet before anything else. [QB coach Brian Schottenheimer] does a great job, not just telling you that you need to do this, theres a drill involved in helping get that done. Theres a technique involved and he teaches. -- Mike WellsJacksonville JaguarsBlake Bortles: Enhance passing efficiencyBortles top priority was to become a more efficient passer, especially in the short and intermediate range. He completed 61.5 percent of his passes that traveled up to 10 yards in the air last season and the Jaguars want that number to be 80 percent. Going hand in hand with this is cutting down on interceptions. (He has thrown 35 in two seasons.) If hes a more efficient passer, his INTs should naturally go down. -- Mike DiRoccoTennessee TitansMarcus Mariota: Strengthen lower body musclesMariota worked with San Diego trainer Ryan Flaherty on building up three sets of muscles: at his hips, pelvis and VMO -- teardrop muscles (vastus medialis oblique) above the knee. The hope is that strengthening those stabilizing muscles will make him less susceptible to the sort of MCL injuries that sidelined him for four games last season and other potential problems that can result from lateral hits. -- Paul KuharskyAFC WESTDenver BroncosMark Sanchez: Improve ball securityThe Broncos havent actually selected a starting quarterback yet, but Mark Sanchez has a slight lead on the power-armed Trevor Siemian at this point, and his ability to keep that lead will hinge on his ability to avoid the kind of turnovers that have plagued him at times in his career. I think you always know, in this offense, with this team and this defense, you have to take care of the ball and make good decisions with the ball, Sanchez said. Broncos coach Gary Kubiak doesnt want a robot behind center who isnt willing to take a risk from time to time to make a play, but he doesnt want the careless fumbles in the pocket because the quarterback didnt tuck the ball away or interceptions that are a result of poor decisions. -- Jeff LegwoldKansas City ChiefsAlex Smith: Get better at footworkFootwork, which Smith called the foundation of throwing is again an emphasis for the Chiefs starting quarterback. Footwork is something that never goes away and youre constantly trying to get better with your feet, Smith said. For me, I think its just working on being more consistent from under center or in the gun when I do go back and forth. -- Adam TeicherOakland RaidersDerek Carr: Focus on the small stuffCarr worked on being more efficient this offseason, which might be counter-intuitive, since his greatest strength is also his biggest weakness. Yes, were talking about his risk-taking ways, because if he becomes more cautious, that takes away from his high-risk, high-reward self. We have the meat and potatoes of [the offense] down, he said. Now, all the extra stuff, all the sides ... its the little things that Im trying to figure out, Carr said. -- Paul GutierrezSan Diego ChargersPhilip Rivers: Improve accuracy on short throwsRivers watches a cut-up of each one of his throws from the previous year during the offseason, compiling a list of things he needs to improve. This offseason Rivers focused on improving his accuracy on short throws. Rivers finished with an 81.8 total QBR on throws less than 10 yards in 2015, good enough for No. 10 in the NFL. Thats a solid number, but like a gimme putt, Rivers strives for perfection on the easier throws that can turn into chunk plays, putting the ball in the right spot to keep the chains moving. -- Eric D. WilliamsNFC EASTDallas CowboysTony Romo: Ramp up conditioningDespite the internet memes stemming from an unflattering photo at the start of training camp, Romos main focus was on his conditioning. He delayed his collarbone surgery until March so he could build up his conditioning, and after his return, he picked up things quickly. He did not miss a day of work in the offseason. His quick-twitch, reactionary moves were much better than they have been in recent years because his back is feeling stronger. On the field, however, Romo was working on keeping himself more open to help him get through his progressions faster and be in the proper throwing position at the same time. -- Todd ArcherNew York GiantsEli Manning: Game plan for red zone playsIn his 13th professional season, Mannings body isnt improving. Its about maintaining. So his focus this offseason dealt more with improving his efficiency in the red zone, where the Giants were ranked 29th in the NFL last season. Manning and the Giants coaching staff studied it extensively, and Manning has worked on being more decisive near the end zone. The hope is that it leads to more touchdowns and fewer field goals. -- Jordan RaananPhiladelphia EaglesSam Bradford: Study Eagles offenseThe Eagles QB added some weight and strength during his first healthy offseason in three years, but Bradfords main focus has been mental. With the hiring of Doug Pederson as coach, Bradford is learning his fifth offensive system in seven NFL seasons. By now, hes starting to see similarities in the different schemes. Its really similar to what I was doing with Pat [Shurmur] in St. Louis as far as the West Coast concepts, which I really enjoy, Bradford said. -- Phil SheridanWashington RedskinsKirk Cousins: Establish role as teams leaderCousins focus was on taking greater ownership of the team, and becoming a stronger leader, now that hes the clear-cut starter. Thats why he reached out to quarterbacks such as Drew Brees in the offseason, getting tips on leadership and approach. But for Cousins this also meant just increasing what he could do: He has worked at improving his knowledge of line calls, for example, so he can reduce pressure on the center to make them and also better know whats going on and where his protection is weak or strong. -- John KeimNFC NORTHChicago BearsJay Cutler: Reduce turnoversCutler has spoken at length about reducing turnovers for a second consecutive year. After giving the ball away 24 times in 2014, Cutler turned it over only 16 times last season, thanks in large part to former offensive coordinator Adam Gase. I think you can definitely build on that, Cutler said. I think a lot of it was the system and the way Adam called plays and manipulated the game in that regard. He definitely took care of quarterbacks and receivers and offensive linemen, and just the way he called games. Cutler accepted Gases recommendation to be more conservative with the football, and not take unnecessary chances. Cutler also credited the Bears coaching staff, including new offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains, for improving his fundamentals in the pocket. -- Jeff DickersonDetroit LionsMatthew Stafford: Gain better command of the offenseIt might be odd for a quarterback entering his eighth NFL season to control the offense with more authority, but the Lions deconstructed and then rebuilt their offensive playbook under coordinator Jim Bob Cooter after the season. Cooter installed some of what he wanted to do after he was promoted before Week 8 of last season, but the offseason gave him -- and Stafford -- a chance to retool what they had. I had the ability to kind of tear it down and start again from scratch with Jim Bob and Cally [quarterbacks coach Brian Callahan] and all those guys. So, I think just the comfort level with what were trying to do, what were trying to accomplish, Stafford said. Its a different level of comfort, too, since its the first time that Calvin Johnson is enjoying retirement instead of catching passes from Stafford?in training camp. -- Michael RothsteinGreen Bay PackersAaron Rodgers: Slim down and tone upIts no coincidence coach Mike McCarthy reported that Rodgers is the best shape Ive seen him in. That was the 32-year-old quarterbacks focus this offseason. His revamped diet -- which eliminated cheese and other dairy products -- paid off. Hes listed as 225 pounds but said this offseason he was around 218. When he reported for training camp, he said: Im as light as Ive been in a while, but my muscle mass is as strong as its been when I weighed 10 pounds heavier. -- Rob DemovskyMinnesota VikingsTeddy Bridgewater: Make changes to throwing mechanicsThe Vikings wanted to see Bridgewater make a small change to his mechanics, rooting out his habit of dropping his elbow and letting the ball sail. Bridgewater worked on a more consistent over-the-top delivery during the offseason, and also put on some muscle. The changes, the Vikings hope, will help him drive the ball more effectively on downfield throws and hit receivers when he has to wire passes into tight spaces. -- Ben GoesslingNFC SOUTHAtlanta FalconsMatt Ryan: Refine footworkRyan, who is entering his ninth NFL season, has gone back to the basics in working on his footwork. Ryan talked about simply looking at his footwork in the mirror at times. And on the field, you can see him making a conscious effort to make sure his footwork is on point. Once he gets his feet set, Ryan is dangerous throwing the ball, although hes confident in throwing on the run, too. Said team owner Arthur Blank, Matt worked really hard this offseason on his own technique. -- Vaughn McClureCarolina PanthersCam Newton: Concentrate on short pass successNewton, the reigning MVP, focused on consistency, completing the short dump-off passes, or gimmes as team owner Jerry Richardson told him to work on. Newton was dynamic on the deep pass last season en route to a career-best 35 touchdowns. But with defenses adjusting, hell probably have to complete more of the short, intermediate passes to keep the chains moving. -- David NewtonNew Orleans SaintsDrew Brees: Lengthen careerEven at age 37, Brees is feverish about refining his mechanics and workout habits. Last year, he actually spent two months with his longtime throwing coach, Tom House, after he felt as if his mechanics got out of whack while trying to overcompensate for an oblique injury. They dont always work that extensively together. But Brees says he believes House has helped him with his longevity. We are trying to beat the aging process, said Brees, who insisted he can play at a high level for another five years, minimum. -- Mike TriplettTampa Bay BuccaneersJameis Winston: Trim down and improve dietWinston took it upon himself to get in the best shape possible, losing about 20 pounds this offseason and gaining some muscle. He worked with Michael Jordans former trainer, Tim Grover, to improve not only his physical conditioning, but his footwork, his core strength and his throwing mechanics. At one point in the offseason, they were working out twice a day. Winston also stopped eating after 7 p.m., exercised better portion control and cut out the potato chips. This was really my first offseason, Winston said. In college, he would go straight into baseball season, With the combine and stuff, during my five weeks [off] last year, I was trying to rest and trying to get the offense down pat. But now I just have some time to have some fun and do what I do best, and thats work. -- Jenna LaineNFC WESTArizona CardinalsCarson Palmer: Tinker with footworkPalmer spent time working on different and additional concepts in the Cardinals playbook and his endurance, but his focus this offseason has been his footwork. He tried tinkering with some different footwork maneuvers that didnt work at times, but he also tried to time his dropbacks with various routes. Footwork is always No. 1, Palmer said. Its always where I start. -- Josh WeinfussLos Angeles RamsCase Keenum: Show his leadershipJared Goff: Play under centerKeenum, who probably will start Week 1, has worked on demonstrating the value of his veteran leadership. He has a great feel for it. Understands the offense, great in the huddle, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said. He does all those little, extra, subtle things that you need to do as a quarterback. Goff, meanwhile, has worked to become comfortable under center in an NFL offense after playing mostly in shotgun in college at Cal. Its a big adjustment for the No. 1 overall draft pick. Said Fisher: Its just the reps and getting experience and completing balls and making decisions -- and making mistakes. -- Steve DilbeckSan Francisco 49ersBlaine Gabbert or Colin Kaepernick: Master the offenseWell, for the 49ers the first objective is to figure out whether Gabbert or Kaepernick is the starter. Both players top priority this offseason was grasping new coach Chip Kellys offense, and the player who executes it better during training camp and the preseason will win the job. Kaepernick had the additional focus of trying to get healthy and regain weight he lost while injured, something he was able to accomplish. For Gabbert, the focus was on consistency and handling the uptempo approach of Kellys offense. Within that context, things that Kelly will be looking for are consistent accuracy, wise decision-making and airtight ball security. Who can move the team the best? Kelly said. Thats what youre always looking for. Which quarterback can handle what theyre doing and get the team in the end zone. Obviously, you have to protect the ball in doing that. So, were excited to see it. -- Nick WagonerSeattle SeahawksRussell Wilson: Improve durabilityWilson has not missed a game or practice in four NFL seasons, and he wants to keep it that way. Thats why he placed an emphasis this offseason on durability. I want to play 15-plus more years, Wilson said. And a big part of that is taking care of my legs and getting stronger, but also getting more flexible, more mobile. Wilson has been sacked 195 times in his career and run the ball on 462 occasions. But he has managed to stay healthy. If the Seahawks are going to get back to the Super Bowl for the third time in four seasons, theyll need Wilsons durability streak to continue in 2016.--?Sheil Kapadia Yeezy 350 Sale Online . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Yeezy 350 Sale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.cheapyeezy350sale.com/yeezy-350-v2/yeezy-350-v2-clay.html . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Yeezy Boost 350 Wholesale . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Yeezy 350 V2 Authentic . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Justin Verlander was likely not too happy after the Detroit Tigers blew a lead in the ninth inning on Saturday, losing 7-4 to the?Kansas City Royals.?But he was all smiles before the game as he reunited with former teammate Magglio Ordonez, who was in Detroit on Saturday to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the 2006 American League championship team.?Verlander caught Ordonezs ceremonial first pitch?before?Saturdays game.?In an Instagram post, Verlannder paid homage to two things Tigers fans would remember most about Ordonez: his long, flowing locks (which are gone now) and his?three-run, walk-off home run against the Oakland Athletics in Game 4 of the 2006 AL Championship Series, which sent the Tigers to their first World Series since 1984.dddddddddddd?--Alex Tekip ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz