Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

03.06.2019 10:38
would have hung in a little bit more, Antworten

Australias coach Darren Lehmann bristled at suggestions that he or his support staff needed further change or reinvention following a drought-breaking victory over South Africa in Adelaide, at the same time revealing how much pressure he has been under in recent weeks.Lehmann did not enjoy being told through the press by team performance manager Pat Howard that he needed to reinvent himself as a coach following the recent run of five consecutive defeats, a streak that also coincided with the release of an autobiographical book, Coach, which outlines his philosophies.I was going to wear a suit to the press conference, Lehmann quipped when asked about Howards words. I didnt. I chose not to.Lehmann was also unhappy to be quizzed on the role of spin coach John Davison, who has a strong working relationship with the teams No. 1 spin bowler Nathan Lyon but is only seen sporadically on tour with him. Australia is a rare case of an international team not having a full-time spin coach, not only to work with spin bowlers but also to hone the part-time skills of batsmen who bowl spin.After a recent dry spell, Lyon bowled beautifully in Adelaide with the benefit of Davisons presence, and he has historically tended to perform at his best when his trusted mentor is nearby. However, Lehmann said he did not want to add to the number of support staff already with the team, and argued that other consultants had been used for Asian tours.So you want another staff member on tour? Lehmann replied to a question about Davison. A lot of people say its a question of numbers. Johns obviously got other roles as well, so he has been working with Nathan throughout the preparation phase of all Test matches. So he has been around, just Adelaide he stayed around.I would have thought weve had Murali [Muttiah Muralitharan] and had Sri [Sridharan Sriram], so weve had a couple around the place. Davos come around on tours. When were away, we normally take one. I dont think we havent taken one to the subcontinent.Lehmann admitted that Lyon had responded well to criticism he had faced from both outside the team and within. Im just pleased for the players. The players have copped a lot over the last few weeks and theyve responded really well, he said. Obviously, a change of players as well. You feel sad for the blokes who missed out in this Test match, but the guys who came in did a really good job. Steve [Smith] summed it up - a new young group going forward, really pleased for them.Overall, [Usman] Khawaja was outstanding in the first innings. He put away his cover drive and really summed up conditions well. They all did their job. It was great to see Nathan Lyon, who has copped a lot from everyone - including us, I suppose, as staff and selectors. He really did a great job for us this game as well.Public pressure on Lehmann and the selectors was underlined by his assertion that Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood will play in the ODI series against New Zealand that now takes place before the Pakistan Tests. We get in trouble if we dont play them, he said. Not sure about that [resting them]. But theyre going to play. At some stage.We gave them a break, didnt we? So they should get through the summer. But we got in trouble for that as well. Youre damned if you do, damned if you dont. The simple fact is day-night Test match, day off, helps us in the three one-dayers. So they should be fine there.Then, its a day-night Test match in Brisbane, so they should be right to get through the summer and its a pretty important summer as we know, its very important. They led our attack really well and stood up for us.Theyve just got to be really fit and fresh, as much as you possibly can. Theres so much cricket all year round. Do you learn your lesson along the way? You do. But, as long as theyre fresh and going okay, theres no problems playing them. But the advantage we had in them not going to South Africa as such is that Hazlewoods fresh as a daisy. Hes going really well. And bowled probably the best he has bowled in the last couple of summers, I thought, in this series. Swell Bottle Resort Collection . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Swell Bottle Wood Collection . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.swellbottlesclearance.com/swell-spectrum-collection-bottle.html . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Swell Traveler Sale . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Swell Drink Bottles Liberty . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- After going nearly a year between NFL starts, it would have been expected for Colin Kaepernick to come out a little rusty and then find his stride as the game progressed.Instead, Kaepernicks 2016 starting debut went almost the opposite way.Kaepernick had a promising first half that included a long touchdown pass to Torrey Smith and two other scoring drives before he and the San Francisco 49ers fell flat after halftime in a 45-16 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.We had good moments, we had some we need to correct, Kaepernick said Tuesday. I know personally there were throws I should have made and I want to make and I need to correct those this week. We have opportunities out there. We have to take advantage of those when they present themselves to us. That will allow us to put a lot more points on the board.Kaepernick went 8-for-11 for 135 yards in the first half against the Bills, keeping the Niners (1-5) right in the game despite missing a potential early touchdown pass when he overthrew Smith in the end zone on the opening drive.But he was unable to carry that over to the second half as he completed just 5 of 18 passes for 52 yards and took three sacks.Its not just him, offensive coordinator Curtis Modkins said. You say its his numbers, but its our numbers. Sometimes its a drop here or there in critical situations affect those numbers. A penalty here or there and all of a sudden were off the field and that affects the numbers. Weve got to do better around him and that helps his numbers.He was hurt by a pair of dropped passes, a defense that struggled to get off the field and an offensive line that was overmatched at times. But Kaepernick was far from sharp.His best moments in the second half came on a couple of scrambles, including a 29-yarder and another that turned a possible safety into a 10-yard run for a first down.I thought using my feet was something I did well, he said. There weree a couple of times I wish I would have hung in a little bit more, but those are always split-second decisions.ddddddddddddaepernick figures to handle those better and to be sharper with a full game of experience in coach Chip Kellys system and a second week of practice with the first-team offense.Kaepernicks practice time was severely limited in the offseason and training camp as he recovered from surgeries on his left shoulder, right thumb and left knee.He then was beaten out by Blaine Gabbert for the starting job and generated far more attention for his ongoing protest during the national anthem than his play on the field.Kaepernick got only a handful of practice plays each week and three late-game snaps for handoffs in Week 1. Now he is tasked with helping turn around a rough season as the Niners have lost five straight games for the first time since 2010.But Kaepernick has enough experience to know that forcing things will only make the situation worse.You have to allow the plays to come to you, he said. When that opportunity is there to make one, you have to make it. But you cant force yourself into making a play.Game notes RB Carlos Hyde had a sling on his right shoulder and didnt practice. ... CB Rashard Robinson (concussion) also missed practice. ... CB Jimmie Ward returned to practice after missing three games with a quadriceps injury. ... The Niners opened the 21-day practice window for rookie CB Will Redmond, who missed the start of the season recovering from ACL surgery. Redmond is eligible to play Nov. 6 against New Orleans and must be added to the 53-man roster the following week or be placed on season-ending IR. ... The Niners signed WR DeAndre Smelter to the practice squad and released WR Dres Anderson.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz