Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

04.06.2019 09:10
t was any time we played England because w Antworten

A sublime 243-ball 130 from Alastair Cook - his 30th Test ton - helped England claim a moral victory by drawing the first Test against India in Rajkot on Sunday.Cook managed just 21 in the first innings but he made amends in the second innings as England looked to stretch their 49-run lead quickly. The left-hander joined forces with debutant, Haseeb Hameed, who had outpaced him on the fourth day.The duo added a 180-run opening stand that saw the visitors stretch their lead to 229 before Hameed finally departed after amassing a classy 82 from 177 balls, which is the highest score for an England teenager. The partnership is the second-most by any opening pair in their teams second innings of a Test in India.Indias spinners and R Ashwin in particular stifled Englands attacking intentions by extracting extra turn from an aging Rajkot surface. Ashwin conceded just 31 runs in 13.3 overs that he bowled. He succeeded in prolonging Englands decision to declare as they pushed to stretch their lead to the 300-run mark.Joe Root was the second England batsman to fall, before Ashwin claimed Cook in the 74th over. England, at that stage, had stretched the lead to 309. Cook had hit 13 fours in his ton, which is his fifth Test hundred in India, the most by a visiting batsman. He went past Everton Weekes, Clive Lloyd and Hashim Amla who made four centuries each in the country. He also bettered Jacques Kallis eight centuries to register most hundreds by a visiting batsman in Asia. In the process he also became the fourth overseas player to score 1000 runs in India.Indias batsmen had 49 overs on the final day to negotiate and they struggled from the onset after losing opener Gautam Gambhir for a duck in the second over. First-innings centurions, Murali Vijay and Cheteshwar Pujara, added 47 runs for the second wicket but they too failed to finish the job. India lost the duo six-overs apart and Ajinkya Rahane soon after. It took a 47-run stand between Ashwin and Virat Kohli to bail their side out of trouble. Kohli and Ravindra Jadeja eventually negotiated the final ten overs that completed the draw.Really tough five days, good toss to win. In India if you score 530, youre always in the game. Good cricket wicket, Cook said. Relentless with the ball, we didnt let India score too quickly. To keep them to 480, we did well. The way Has (Hameed) played was brilliant. Wanted to make them score something they couldnt get. Flat for the first three days, and then turned more and more. He (Hameed) looked the real deal in the first innings, we certainly found a batsman there, he certainly looks a good un. Adil stepped up another level. Swell Travel Mug Uk .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Swell Water Bottle Clearance .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.ukswellbottle.com/uk-swell-water-bottles-wholesale.html . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Swell Water Bottle Flowers . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Swell Blue Marble Bottle . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Looking back at the weekend the positives that came out of the All Blacks 68-10 win over Italy for me were the way the new caps off the bench.Rieko Ioane, who came on and scored a try, Liam Coltman, and the first starts for full-back Damian McKenzie and lock Scott Barrett -- all of them came through the experience better for it.It is very, very hard to find anything positive to say about the way Italy played the game after they kicked everything away. I thought Italian rugby had progressed in the last 10 years but that was a step backwards. They didnt fire a shot. Sure, they scored a late try but that was off an All Blacks mistake.The All Blacks were good, and then got a little festive towards the end. I thought Steven Luatua had a really good game.For me, the big positive out of the game were the forwards; they fronted up and laid down the platform. I thought it was the best game Ive seen Wyatt Crockett play in an All Blacks jersey -- he was outstanding. He really got around, was full of energy and was devastating at scrum time.Im sure Crockett was reflecting on his experience there when he marked Martin Castrogiovanni in 2009 and made a personal statement and fair play to him. It was a really good performance and positive to see.And given that he had that opportunity, and put his hand up, and if you look at Joe Moody, who didnt quite put his hand up against Ireland, it will be interesting to see who gets the starting berth this week. You would have to say that Wyatt Crockett has done everything to say, pick me.Charlie Faumuina was another one, he was excellent around the field and got involved. Hes someone who hasnt quite cracked the starting position because Owen Franks is a reliable player and it is a tough call. The question is whether he will ever crack it if Franks isnt going to move.In regards to the Maori All Blacks, history has shown, even the All Blacks, that Munster is a really tough place to visit. Theyre a passionate crowd there and there would have been 90 percent red fans in the crowd. Thomond Park is one of those intimidating stadiums to play at.I want to acknowledge how well the Maoris did the haka and the tribute they made to Anthony Foley was a really touching moment. That was about taking New Zealand culture and putting it in a really positive light and that was fantastic to see.I know I copped a lot of criticism last week for what I said about the Chicago haka but I think a lot of it was misinterpreted from an article that appeared on another site. The point I was making was that it is like pulling the right club out when youre playing a round of golf - the choice of club fits the environment you are in. Ive got no doubt that Kapo O Pango should come out this weekend again because now is the time to bring it out.But at the same time the emotion has got to sit in behind it. And the passion. You dont deliver that haka and then not deliver on the fiield.dddddddddddd.I am absolutely 100 percent sure that the All Blacks will front up on Saturday and as I said last week, I think they will put 40 points on Ireland.Theres been a lot of talk about Ireland and how well they played, and they did play well. But, as we have said several times in this column, the only time the All Blacks lose is when they drop their standard. When they are on song there isnt a team on this planet can beat them.Im thinking theyll be on song at the weekend.A lot of All Blacks go through their careers without getting the opportunity for a second chance, but those who do get a second chance, especially against a team that has beaten them, well theres a real passion there. Like I mentioned earlier about Wyatt Crockett and Italy, thats obviously stuck with him.For me, it was any time we played England because we lost in 1993; the memory of that loss fuelled me. That memory stays with you throughout your whole career.There will be All Blacks hurting from that Ireland game and theyve got an opportunity two weeks later. You can right the wrong all in one fell swoop. Its set up for the All Blacks to do that and Im sure the passion is there.I know they parked their debrief for this week and Im sure there will be a lot of finger-pointing. Im 100 percent certain theyve got the right management, the right cattle and theyll come up with the right plan.Ireland keep making the noises that they are preparing for a backlash, and it will be coming. There is no doubt that Ireland were the better team on the day in Chicago and that is something the All Blacks will be wanting to put right.In their heart of hearts, the All Blacks know that man for man they are better. And they should have that self-belief. Take nothing away from Ireland, they created something special but I dont believe they are as good a team.History states that, this All Blacks team has just gone 18 Tests undefeated.Of course, England now have those 18 Tests in their sights. And you have got to say that Eddie Jones is making all the right noises. England do drink their own champagne at times. They win a few and then, to their own detriment, they start getting ahead of themselves.And what Eddie Jones is doing is levelling them, keeping their feet on the ground. Youre only that good after youre finished, or retired, and look back at your career. Youre never that good when youre doing it and theyve made a real statement; theyve had a series of wins and are tracking really well but if their egos allow them to theyll self-destruct.What Eddie Jones is doing is telling the guys to pull their heads in, keep their feet on the ground and telling them they are not as good as they think they are. They will march on against Fiji at the weekend and then Australia two weeks later. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz