Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.06.2019 10:32
that.The Demons jumped out to a 14-4 lead in Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Columbus Blue Jackets try for a club-record seventh straight victory at home when they play the first-place New York Rangers on Friday in a Metropolitan Division clash at Nationwide Arena.The Rangers (13-4-0), who are highest-scoring team in the NHL at 4.2 goals per game, routed the Canucks 7-2 on Tuesday in Vancouver for their third straight victory.It was our third game in four nights and our guys really paid the price, New York coach Alain Vigneault said. We have to heal our wounds here a little bit because we are a little banged up and we are going to get ready for Columbus on Friday.Left wing Chris Kreider rejoined the Rangers on Thursday and is expected to play Friday, after being sidelined with an upper-body injury.Kreider, who has three goals and eight assists in 11 games, was sent back to New York from Edmonton on Sunday for further evaluation relating to cervical/spinal issues by team doctors. He missed four games in late October because neck spasms.Left wing JT Miller (seven goals) leads the Rangers in points this season with 17 in 17 games. Right wing Michael Grabner has a team-most 10 goals.The team is backstopped by goaltender Henrik Lundqvist (9-4-0), who owns a 2.24 goals-against average and a .920 save percentage.We just know sooner or later good things are going to happen, Lundqvist said. Someone is going to make a big play and the big thing is when guys are getting an opportunity, they are seeing net, they are not seeing a goalie right now and thats huge to be able to score when you are under pressure.That gives you a lot of confidence.Columbuss home winning streak tied a club record.Blue Jackets associate coach Brad Shaw has helped the teams defense blossom.Brad Shaw is one of the most intellectual guys Ive met as far as how he looks at the game, Columbus coach John Tortorella said. Its a huge hire for us ... I think its the youngest group in the league, our back end.I think its a perfect time for them to come together here. Our engine is our back end.Zach Werenski, a 19-year-old rookie defenseman, was tied for third in rookie scoring and fourth among NHL defensemen through Wednesdays games with five goals and eight assists in 14 games.I dont think he knows just how good he can be, Columbus captain Nick Foligno said of Werenski. Thats exciting. He comes to work every day with the right attitude to get better. He realizes he can make a difference when hes on the ice.Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky is 8-4-1 with a 2.22 goals-against average and .933 save percentage.Foligno leads all Blue Jackets with 16 points (six goals, 10 assists) in 14 games. Hes matched his 2015-16 total with five multi-point games. Babe Ruth Jersey Large . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Cheap Custom Braves Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. http://www.custombravesjersey.com/custom-orlando-cepeda-jersey-large-277z.html .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Greg Maddux Jersey Large . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Tom Glavine Jersey Large . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. STARKVILLE, Miss. -- I.J. Ready had 14 and Aric Holman added 13 to lead Mississippi State to a 65-59 win over Northwestern State on Monday night.Ready and Holman combined for 10 of the Bulldogs last 12 points. Northwestern States Zeek Woodley made 5 of 9 on 3-point attempts, and finished with 28 points.Readys two free throws put Mississippi State up 55-54 with 4:05 remaining in the second half and the Bulldogs never trailed again.I am really happy we got the win and we were obviously short-handed tonight, said Mississippi State head coach Ben Howland. We started out in a zone because I was worried about getting in foul trouble. We didnt shoot the ball well either and you never expect Tyson (Carter) to go 0 of 7 (on three pointers). But I am proud of the way Eli Wright defended and rebounded and we just hope to get healthier.In his first college start, Wright scored a career-best 11 points and also led the Bulldogs with seven rebounds.Right before the game Coach Howland came to me and told me I would be starting, said Wright, who was 4 of 5 from the field. I was glad to take advantage of the chance they gave me. I did okay but I couldve been more aggressive. Coach Howland told me to key on my rebounding so I have tried to progress on that.The Demons jumped out to a 14-4 lead in the first six minutes as both teams struggled offensively in the first half. Mississippi State responded with an 18-6 run to take a 22-20 lead after a dunk by Tyson Carter.The first half finished with the Bulldogs and Demons deadlocked at 28-28. Mississippi State shot 40 percent and missed all nine three-pointt attempts in the first half.dddddddddddd.For the game, Northwestern State shot 38.9 percent from the field and made 9 of 21 three pointers. The Demons also out-rebounded Mississippi State 33-31.I am really proud of our kids coming in and competing against a bigger and quicker team, said Northwestern State head coach Mike McConathy. Our Achilles heel was our turnovers and they got 26 points off our (19) turnovers.Mississippi State has 13 turnovers and shot 46.2 percent for the game. The Bulldogs made just 2 of 15 three points and made 15 of 20 free throws.BIG PICTUREMississippi State: Already without leading scorer Quinndary Weatherspoon, the Bulldogs were also missing freshman Lamar Peters on Monday. That resulted in Eli Wrights first career start while walk-on guard Nick Singleton also received his most significant minutes of the year. Singleton finished with five points, his first points of the season.Northwestern State: Mondays contest in Starkville continued the Demons tough non-conference slate, particularly against the SEC. The Demons opened the season against Texas A&M and then faced Oklahoma. The Demons have also faced Missouri this season and have now lost all three outings against the SEC this season.UP NEXTMississippi State: The Bulldogs continue their five-game homestand on Thursday against Oregon State. It will mark the Beavers first time to play at Humphrey Coliseum.Northwestern State: The Demons return home Thursday against LSU-Shreveport. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz