Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:23
English opened with a 66 putting h Antworten

MIAMI -- Chris Boshs plan to resume playing is now in jeopardy, after medical examinations performed in recent days convinced the Miami Heat that he is not healthy enough to return to the court.And Bosh may have provided a clue why.The Heat announced Friday that they still cannot clear Bosh for a resumption of basketball activities, based on the result of his preseason physical -- a series of tests conducted over the past few days. Their announcement came two days after Bosh revealed in the first chapter of a documentary series about his saga that he had multiple clots in February.The Miami Heat regret that it remains unable to clear Chris to return to basketball activities, and there is no timetable for his return, the team said Friday.Late Friday, Bosh released a statement, saying little setbacks happen.But that doesnt change my intentions and what I want to accomplish, Bosh said.That statement was distributed by LeBron James digital platform called Uninterrupted, the same site that Bosh worked with for the documentary. In a video posted there earlier this week, Bosh said a small clot was found in his leg this past February when he was in Toronto for the All-Star break, and that a CT scan later found the existence of at least one other clot.Typically, CT scans are administered when clots are expected of having traveled to a lung -- a very serious condition called a pulmonary embolism, which Bosh also had in February 2015 in his first bout against the problem that now threatens his career.I wouldnt be a friend if I didnt express to him my concerns, former Heat guard Dwyane Wade, now a member of the Chicago Bulls, told The Associated Press. To me, the biggest thing is Chris has five kids and a wife and a family that depends on him being there. To me, thats always most important. I told him, `Make sure you focus on that first.The next step for Bosh is unclear. The Heat will hold media day on Monday and their first practice of the post-Wade era in the Bahamas when training camp opens on Tuesday.Bosh wont be on the floor for that practice, and likely not anytime soon -- if ever. That means the Heat are for now down to just one player left from the team that played in the NBA Finals just two years ago, that being veteran forward Udonis Haslem.Hate to hear that about Chris Bosh, Oklahoma Citys Enes Kanter tweeted Friday. Im sorry brother. Praying for you my man.Everything about Boshs future remains murky, and the Heat are unable to shed any light on their perspective, either. The team said it cannot comment further on Boshs status because of a rule in the NBAs Collective Bargaining Agreement which precludes a team from releasing certain medical information without a players consent.What figures to come in the next days, weeks and possibly months is more tension between the Heat and their highest-paid player, wholl make $76 million in the next three years whether he plays or not.Im ready to play, Bosh said last week .The Heat -- as well as doctors in Miami and New York, where Bosh was earlier this week -- do not agree.There are mechanisms in the CBA that would allow Miami to get Boshs salary off its cap number sometime next year if he cannot continue to play. But the Heat reiterated Friday that their goal for months has been to get Bosh back on the floor as quickly as possible.Boshs first bout with a clot was in February 2015, when one that was believed to have formed in one of his legs traveled to a lung and caused problems so severe that he needed to be hospitalized for several days.He recovered and was averaging 19.1 points last season when the second bout with clots began this past February.Bosh, in the podcast with Uninterrupted last week and the video on the site earlier this week, made minimal attempt to hide his frustration with Heat doctors -- saying they work for the team and not the player, then adding that they told him in February that his career is likely over.I think that I have the right to disagree, Bosh said.For now, any sort of agreement seems a long way off. Swell Bottle Nz . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. SWell Bottles Nz . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.swellbottlesnz.com/swell-bottle-wood-nz-sale.html . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Swell Wood Bottle Nz .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Buy Swell Bottles Nz . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Patience is not a virtue for former Georgia star Harris English in his second year on the PGA Tour. "Im still looking for my first win and still hungry to be the best and to try to get my first win," English said. In his 44th event, English is closer than hes ever been after shooting a 6-under 64 on Friday to open a two-stroke lead in the St. Jude Classic. The 23-year-old had never even had a piece of a lead on the PGA Tour until Thursday when he found himself tied with five others, including Davis Love III, after 18 holes. He used his familiarity with the TPC Southwind courses Bermuda greens to help him roll in five birdie putts, and he holed out from 181 yards for eagle on the par-4 fifth with only one bogey to finish the second round at 10-under 130. Tour rookie Shawn Stefani was second after a 65. Paul Haley II and Scott Stallings each shot 68 to reach 5 under. Love was tied with four others at 4 under after a 70, and defending champion Dustin Johnson also had a 70 to finish at 3 under. Phil Mickelson was 2 under after a 67 in his final tuneup for the U.S. Open next week at Merion in Pennsylvania. English is used to competition after playing at Georgia where the toughest golf was the qualifying rounds just to reach the top five. He still hangs out with Ryuji Imada, Kevin Kisner and Brendon Todd on tour. "Theres a bunch of Georgia guys out here that we can kind of lean on," English said. He won the Southern Amateur in 2011 and was an amateur when he won on the Web.com Tour at the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Invitational in July 2011. English moved to the PGA Tour in 2012 and finished 79th on the money list. This year, he already has three top 10s, including his best finish yet with a tie for sixth at the Zurich Classic in New Orleans. But no win. Not yet. "Its awesome to be in this position," English said. "Ive worked very hard the last couple weeks and couple months to get in this position, and I feel like Im ready and I feel like I got a lot of good people around me to help me." Only four players had rounds of 4 under or better on a near perfect day. English had the best round on a course playing very tough despite a temperature around 80 degrees -- very rare at this time of year in Memphis. Any wind came out of the north instead of the south. Combined with the small and firm greens, hitting the greens required precise shots. Hitting the fairways also is a must to control shots to the greens. "Obviously, if he has another two days llike the first two, it will be tough to catch him," Johnson said about English.dddddddddddd "But I would say I look forward to being bunched throughout on Sunday coming down the stretch." Love has kept track of English for years. English lives in Sea Island, and Love isnt surprised by how well he is playing. "His game has really improved, and hes playing well and hes not afraid to shoot low scores," Love said. English opened with a 66 putting himself into the knot of players tied at 4 under atop the leaderboard after the first 18 holes. Teeing off Friday morning, English opened with three birdies in three holes, rolling in putts from 9, 10 and 17 feet. Then English had possibly the shot of the day on the par-4 No. 5 playing at 482 yards. After a 3-wood off the tee, he hit an 8-iron 181 yards from the fairway and watched the ball roll at least 10 feet before falling into the cup for eagle. "I havent holed out in a while," English said. "To make it on 2, probably the hardest hole on the golf course, is kind of unbelievable." English dropped a 15-footer on the par-4 15th to become the first player here to reach double-digits under par, and he added a 10-footer on the par-5 16th after hitting his shot from the rough just in front of the green. That birdie put him 11 under. "I grew up on greens like this down in south Georgia, fast Bermuda greens," English said. "Im very comfortable on these type of greens. I know when its going to be fast, and its really fast. And when into the green, its really slow. I have a good handle on the speed. Thats really what helped me today. When you get the speed down on the greens, you can start making some putts." The only hiccup in Englishs round came on No. 18. He hit driver only twice Friday and stuck with his 3-wood off the tee only to hit what he called his only bad shot of the day. The ball stopped near a drain. He wound up with a 30-footer and two-putted for his lone bogey. "Im still looking for my first win and still hungry to be the best and to try to get my first win," English said Notes: Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old amateur from China who made the cut at the Masters, missed the cut. The cut came at 1-over 141, and he went 73-71-144. ... Brandt Snedeker (143), D.A. Points (148) and Paul Goydos (145) also missed the cut. This was Goydos first event back after extensive surgery on his left wrist last year. ... Stefani had a bogey-free round, just one of six through 36 holes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz