Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:23
major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chan Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- After another subpar performance by quarterback Blake Bortles and receiver Allen Robinson, the Jacksonville Jaguars put them in a room so they could get on the same page.It was a clear reaction to Robinsons increased aggravation, Bortles continued inaccuracy and a seven-game losing streak that mostly can be blamed on the teams offensive failures.I think both of them are frustrated, obviously, because theyre not getting the numbers that they had last year and obviously the wins arent coming, so I think they feel that they both can help this team so much, but they have to get on the same page, offensive coordinator Nate Hackett said Thursday.I think its one of those things is the more they talk, the more theyre together. I think its just going to keep their relationship going and allow them to get to where they were last year.Bortles threw 35 touchdown passes in 2015, 14 of them to Robinson.Bortles set several team records and looked like a franchise quarterback. Robinson was his go-to guy, finishing with 1,400 yards and making the Pro Bowl in his second season.Its been a struggle since.Bortles has clearly regressed , his sloppy mechanics leading to poor footwork and bad throws weekly. He has 20 touchdowns and a league-high 19 turnovers for the Jaguars (2-10), who host the Minnesota Vikings (6-6) on Sunday.Robinson has 56 receptions for 622 yards and six scores. But he has eight catches for 73 yards and a touchdown in the past three games, and the Jaguars have gone more than a month without a play gaining at least 30 yards.A second-round draft pick from Penn State in 2014, Robinson averaged 17.5 yards a catch last season and had 13 receptions of at least 30 yards. Hes averaging 11.1 yards a catch this season and has just one reception of at least 30 yards.Robinsons dissatisfaction became obvious in a 20-10 loss at Denver on Sunday. He ripped off his helmet and starting yelling at an official after a failed fourth down conversion early in the fourth quarter.Robinson thought he was interfered with on the play, but no flags were thrown.Robinson vented after the game, too, mocking the amazing officiating and adding that hes never been this frustrated playing the game of football in my life.A day later, Robinson and Bortles were hashing out their problems with Hackett.Its hard because its frustrating, Bortles said. I know he gets unbelievably frustrated with everything going on as am I.Both of us have a respect for each other and we both have rooted for each other and I think are on the same page, but I think there comes a time and a point where we need to sit down and just talk about it. And not in a negative way at all, lets just find out a way to get on the same page so we can make plays.Robinson declined to discuss specifics of the meeting Thursday, saying thats between me, Blake and Nate.Theres surely no one person to blame for Jacksonvilles yearlong offensive woes. No doubt, Bortles has been the main issue.But coach Gus Bradley fired offensive coordinator Greg Olson in late October because he was unhappy with the teams commitment to the run game, and Robinson has bobbled three passes that resulted in interceptions.We want those connections to happen and I think weve just got to continue to work and just continue to play, Hackett said.I think both of them press because they care so much. Its almost like their biggest weakness. They care so much and they want to be good so bad and they just want to take it to another level that its almost sometimes they press a little too much instead of just playing and going out there and doing what they both do well.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Clearance Nike Shoes . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Cheap Nike Zoom From China .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.cheapshoesnikechina.com/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Cheap Nike Basketball Shoes From China . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Discount Nike Shoes China . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls.Anna Woolhouse and Tamsin Greenway are joined by Natalie Seaton to reflect on Netball Manchester Live and cast their semi-final prediction. In the latest of her video diaries, Anna is at the Thunderdome for the final Monday night netball of the season, moments after Manchesters victory over Yorkshire Jets, a win that wrapped up a home semi-final for the Thunder.With just four remaining fixtures and the top four now decided, Tamsin casts her expert opinion and we get Natalies take on who will make the final and how the season has gone.And for good measure, we takee a look at the footwear causing a stir.dddddddddddd.. Player of the Season Your chance to vote for Vitality Superleagues top performer Also See: Vitality Superleague fixtures Table Live on Sky Sportswomen ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz