Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

12.06.2019 08:21
leaving Real Madrid as the sole leader of the Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Atletico Madrid slumped to a stunning 3-0 loss at Osasuna on Sunday, leaving Real Madrid as the sole leader of the Spanish league for the first time since May 2012. Osasuna beat Atletico at its own game, both in its tough, physical approach and its set piece strategy to take a three-goal lead at the break after one of Atleticos worst first halves in three years under coach Diego Simeone. Alvaro Cejudo opened the scoring from a corner kick in the sixth minute before fellow forwards Emiliano Armenteros and Roberto Torres added goals in the 21st and 42nd. Atleticos loss came one day after Barcelona lost 3-1 at Real Sociedad, with both the former front-runners looking weary after their Champions League trips in midweek. Atletico fullback Filipe Luis, who returned from injury, said that their win at AC Milan on Wednesday had nothing to do with this defeat. "Osasuna played a great game," said Filipe Luis. "You cant take anything away from them. They beat us in every facet of the match." Atletico and Barcelona have both dropped 10 points over the last seven rounds, allowing Madrid to turn a five-point deficit into a three-point lead despite playing without Ballon dOr winner Cristiano Ronaldo during a three-game suspension. Madrid hadnt topped the standings since winning the title in 2011-12. Simeone quickly needs to restore both his teams fitness and confidence before it hosts Madrid next weekend after its crosstown rivals travel to German side Schalke 04 on Wednesday. Also on Sunday, Athletic Bilbao strengthened its hold on fourth place by winning 2-0 at Real Betis after the bottom side had two players dismissed, while Valencia and Sevilla won to move to within five points of sixth place and Spains last Europa League spot. Osasuna had already earned draws against Barcelona and Madrid at El Reyno de Navarra Stadium this season, and Javi Gracias side lived up to its reputation as being one of the toughest hosts in the Liga. "I think the fact that those three teams havent won here says a lot," said Cejudo, who credited his teams fans for their vocal support that he said "pushes" the team forward. Osasuna used a bit of well-executed trickery to strike first when it sent several players to the near post to draw in Atleticos defence before Torres crossed to the far post, where Cejudo had charged in late to drive the ball home. Osasuna was a step faster to almost every ball and Armenteros beat Gabi Fernandez to a loose ball before he unleashed a blistering left-footed strike from outside the area that went in off the post. Diego Costa mustered a shot that sailed wide in the 21st, but Atletico never responded to Osasunas surge and a collective breakdown in defence cost it a third goal. David Villa first failed to fight for a ball in midfield, and then two defenders left Torres unmarked to nod Damia Abellas cross under goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. "It was a day to remember," said Gracia. "Its a big step for us as we try to stay up." Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions. Bilbaos Iker Muniain converted a penalty in the 34th minute after Damien Perquis tripped Kike Sola in the area. Another reckless tackle by Perquis earned him a second yellow card in the 41st to completely deflate the crowd at Benito Villamarin Stadium. Betis was left with nine men from the 58th when Lorenzo Reyes handled the ball after he had already been booked for arguing. Bilbao substitute Guillermo Fernandez headed in the first ball he touched in the 81st. Valencia needed an injury-time goal from 19-year-old defender Ruben Vezo in his first start to complete a 2-1 comeback win at home over Granada. Sevilla won 1-0 at Rayo Vallecano thanks to fullback Jorge "Coke" Andujars 57th-minute header. Sevilla played the last seven minutes with 10 men after Vicente Iborra received his second booking. Cheap Custom Basketball Jerseys Sale . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. Discount Custom Basketball Jerseys . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. http://www.basketballcustomjerseys.com/ . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . - Considering where Jeff Gordon was after Richmond, left out of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship in part due to some late-race shenanigans, he couldnt have been happier on Sunday. Cheap Custom T-shirts .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried.PITTSBURGH -- Chris Davis had been searching since spring training for the power stroke that produced 53 home runs last season. It reappeared in a big way Tuesday night as Davis hit three home runs, doubling his season total, and drove in five runs to lead the Baltimore Orioles to a 9-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday night. Davis hit a two-run blast during a four-run fifth inning off Francisco Liriano (0-4) that put the Orioles ahead 6-1. He hit a solo shot in the seventh off Jared Hughes and two-run homer in the ninth off Jeanmar Gomez. It was Davis second career three-homer game - the other came on Aug. 24, 2012 against Toronto - and seventh multi-homer game. After leading the major leagues and setting a franchise record for homers last season, Davis hit three in his first 30 games. Davis was on the disabled list with a strained left oblique from April 26-May 11, an injury that had sapped his power. His frustration reached a boiling point Sunday when he went 0-for-4 in a loss to the Royals at Kansas City. "I felt like I just had some good pitches to hit and I rolled over everything, so I got here early today and worked on some stuff in early (batting practice)," said Davis, who also singled in the fourth inning. "It just sometimes clicks for you and today was one of those days." "Even in spring training, there were some at-bats where I would feel good and have good results, but I just didnt feel like I was right and then obviously with the injury, missing some time coming back, my timing was all screwed up." Nelson Cruz also homered, following Davis shot in the fifth, to give the Orioles their second set of back-to-back homers of the season. Adam Jones had two hits to extend his hitting streak to 14 games. Miguel Gonzalez (2-3) pitched six innings for Baltimore, allowing ttwo runs and seven hits with seven strikeouts and no walks.dddddddddddd "It was a great night to be out there as a pitcher," Gonzalez said. "A lot of run support and a lot of great defence." Liriano (0-4) allowed six runs and nine hits in five innings for Pittsburgh and is now winless in 13 consecutive regular-season starts since last Sept. 10 at Texas. "I was leaving too many pitches over the middle of the plate," Liriano said. "I was missing my spots a lot and I couldnt repeat two good pitches in a row. I wasnt executing my pitches with men on base and the bases empty." Ike Davis homered for the Pirates, his second in 27 games since being acquired from the New York in a trade on April 18, in the seventh inning. Neil Walker and Andrew McCutchen had two hits each. Baltimore won for third time in nine games while Pittsburgh lost for the sixth time in eight games. NOTES: Orioles RHP Dylan Bundy threw 18 pitches in an extended spring training game Tuesday at Sarasota, Florida, the first time the organizations top prospect had faced hitters from another organization since undergoing Tommy John elbow reconstruction surgery last June. ... Baltimore C Matt Wieters, on the disabled list with a strained right elbow, said he is feeling considerably better after having a platelet-rich plasma injection last week and should be activated long before the projected date of July 1. ... Pirates LF Starling Marte returned to the lineup after a strained left hamstring forced him to leave the second game of Sundays doubleheader against the Yankees at New York and went 0-for-4. ... The Orioles are 18-9 in night games but 6-11 in the day. ... The two-game series concludes on Wednesday night with Baltimore RHP Chris Tillman (4-2, 3.34) facing Pittsburgh LHP Wandy Rodriguez (0-2, 6.84). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz