Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

12.06.2019 10:33
nfo. The first mail was abundantly clear Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The country that created taekwondo can still dominate.Oh Hye-ri won the womens 67-kilogram division at the Olympics on Friday, giving South Korea its second gold medal of the Rio de Janeiro Games.Oh beat top-seeded Haby Niare of France in the final. Although she didnt score until the second round, Oh quickly landed numerous head shots within about 30 seconds to win 13-12.The 28-year-old Oh also dominated her quarterfinal match against Chuang Chia-Chia of Taiwan, a fight that was stopped after Oh racked up an insurmountable 21-9 lead.Oh previously competed in a heavier weight division, winning a world championship title.I didnt expect the gold medal but I trained very hard to be able to compete here and am happy with this result, Oh said. The strongest fighters are in this division so I had to spend a lot of time preparing for this.The other South Korean to win Olympic gold in taekwondo at the Rio Games was Kim So-hui, who earned the title in the womens light flyweight division on Wednesday. The country, which won only one gold medal at the 2012 London Games, has also earned two bronze medals in taekwondo.Ruth Gbagbi of the Ivory Coast and Nur Tatar of Turkey won the bronze medals on Friday.In the mens event, Cheick Sallah Sisse won the 80-kilogram division by beating Lutalo Muhammad of Britain in the final, giving the Ivory Coast its first Olympic gold medal.The third-seeded Sisse took the lead in the last second, landing a spinning kick just as the match ended to win 8-6.Its something I learned in training, to always keep trying until the end and thank God it worked, Sisse said. Its an example to everyone, when you train, you have to believe.The 22-year-old Sisse ran to the stands after his victory, jumped a barrier and waved to the cheering crowd.The bronze medals went Oussama Oueslat of Tunisia and Milad Beigi Harchgani of Azerbaijan.Several of the divisions leading contenders were surprisingly knocked out early, including the top two seeded players, Mahdi Khodabakhshi of Iran and British-born Aaron Cook, who now fights for Moldova.Taekwondos most decorated athlete, two-time Olympic gold medalist Steven Lopez of the United States, narrowly lost out on a medal. Authentic Custom Chargers Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Chargers Jerseys China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.customchargersjersey.com/custom-jerry-tillery-jersey-large-77w.html .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Custom Chargers Jersey . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Wholesale Custom Chargers Shirts . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. The BCCI and the Lodha Committee, instituted by the Supreme Court of India to bring about a series of reforms towards the running of cricket in the country, continue to spar over the Committees recommendations. The latest episode has the two going back and forth over the legality of freezing elections in state associations.In wake of the Lodha Committee directing the state associations to put elections on hold until further notice, BCCI secretary Ajay Shirke has said the BCCI is not empowered under any law to stop any electoral process which is mandated by any statute.Shirkes email response, following consultation with the boards legal experts, was addressed to Gopal Sankaranarayanan, secretary of the committee, and was forwarded to the member associations concerned.Elections being a democratic process are held by all associations and companies affiliated with the BCCI in terms of the respective enactments governing their constitution, Shirke wrote in a letter, accessed by ESPNcricinfo, on July 29. The elections under respective enactments have to be held from time to time according to the schedule specified in the said enactments failing which the concerned association would render itself liable under law for offences delineated therein.Furthermore, the Lodha Committee recommendations do not empower the BCCI to interfere with statutory and fundamental rights of citizens who are members of such associations.In his reply, Sankaranarayanan, who admitted to being surprised by Shirkes letter, suggested a misunderstanding of the situation on the BCCIs part.The Committee did not direct BCCI to injunct any elections, Sankaranarayanan wrote. The Committee is aware that the BCCI does not have that power. The BCCI was only supposed to convey the committees decision to its members and state committees, regarding which there has been no response. I look forward to a confirmation that the committees decisions (not the BCCIs) have been conveyed to the members and state associations.Sankaranarayanaan also brushed aside talks of miscommunication.dddddddddddd I dont know where the confusion was, he told ESPNcricinfo. The first mail was abundantly clear that he was asked to convey it to the others. Why does he want to talk about what the BCCIs powers are? BCCI surely has the power to convey.Meanwhile, the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) and Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA), who were slated to hold elections, admitted to a lack of clarity in the situation.CAB secretary Biswarup Dey told ESPNcricinfo that the state body cancelled its election, which was slated to be held on July 31, on the basis of the Supreme Courts verdict and not on the advice of the BCCI. A CAB official, who did not wish to be named, said the BCCI could have communicated sooner.The CAB has already cancelled the election and that was ratified in the [associations] working committee. We have already taken a stand on the basis of the Supreme Courts verdict, so I dont know where exactly we stand, the official said. The BCCI could have sent this clarification within a day or two of the verdict. Since the cancellation has been ratified by the working committee, we cant change it now. And this is vague language [in the letter]. We have to wait [for more clarity].KSCA spokesperson Vinay Mruthyunjaya said a decision on the bodys election would be made only after secretary Brijesh Patel returned from the BCCIs working committee meeting and the special general meeting scheduled to be held during the coming week. The KSCA was originally scheduled to hold its election on August 7, prior to the Lodha directive.The BCCI will convene an emergent working committee meeting in Mumbai on August 2 followed by a special general meeting on August 5 in Delhi to discuss the implementations of the Lodha Committees report. The boards legal committee is also scheduled to meet on August 4 in Delhi. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz