Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

12.06.2019 10:34
affairs Adolpho Birch stated in a letter sent to Antworten

There was a decisive air about the European League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) summer splits first matchup. The Unicorns of Love emerged victorious against Giants Gaming, 3-1, as its passionate fans clamored for their favorite team and players.The quarterfinals match found Giants Gaming not just stunned, but trounced by Unicorns, who were now on the way to the summer finals in Krakow, Poland. There, they would rendezvous with G2 Esports in the semifinals on Aug. 21.The squads performance was diametrically different from what it was early in the split, when it often lost matches. Fabian Exileh Schubert showed dominance against Giants Na NighT Gun-woo, a member of the 2016 LCS summer All-First Team. Exileh, perhaps a symbol for Unicorns growth, was only overshadowed by teammate and series MVP winner Kiss Vizicsacsi Tamass performance.Not all of the laurels should be conferred upon the players, however. Fabian Sheepy Mallants coaching of UoL paid off, and he couldnt be prouder of his players efforts. However, Sheepy knows that the task ahead of him is an arduous one. G2s play may not leave similar openings as the seemingly nervous Giants, who were out of their element in a new patch.I think we did relatively well, but I think we can do more, notes Sheepy. I think we can make improvements as to the picks and bans, and also need to prepare better for G2 since they are a really, really strong team individually and are also pick-dependent.Although he noted that the team had yet to show its true strength, he was happy with the squads performance in the quarterfinals, especially in the new patch. King Move Min-su foiled Giants overly ambitious dives early on and showcased his adaptation to a game that has drifted away from lane swap dominance. Zdravets Hylissang Iliev Galabov (on Alistar and Braum) and Kim Veritas Kyoung-min (on Ashe, Corki and Lucian) outmatched their lane opponents in team fights. Exilehs lights-out display also stood out to Sheepy, especially considering the trials hed had to face.Im really impressed by Exilehs progress, states Sheepy. I think hes working hard and hes taking it really seriously. Hes somebody whos self-critical. Also, hes somebody whos team-[oriented], so hes thinking about the team and he values what we think.Had you told Exileh back when he was a tryout that he would be playing in the EU LCS semifinals, he might have been daunted by the herculean tasks that had awaited the team on the way toward playoff contention. I would have been impressed [by] how much we improved from the start of the split. If you look back to when we were last place, all that we did was training, improving in our scrims, getting better at the game, [and] understanding the game better, he says.He had battled onstage nervousness and learned the macro aspect of League of Legends as fast as he could, as well as the UoL way of playing the game (including off-the-wall counter-meta picks and skirmish-based play). Losses piled up, but his team supported him, seeing how receptive he was to feedback. He realized it was only a matter of time until the squad became operational. It was nice to see that the team still believed in me when I was bad back then, Exileh recalls. Now Im showing that its really helped.Sheepy made a point of repeating a motto he and the rest of the organization live by: The only thing you can do, whatever you do in your life, is set yourself up best to succeed and see if it works out. It looks like its been working out for the Unicorns of Love so far, and now theyre working hard to set themselves up for success in Poland. Custom Diamondbacks Jerseys . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Authentic Custom Diamondbacks Jersey . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.customdiamondbacksjersey.com/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Custom Diamondbacks T-shirts . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . LATROBE, Pa. -- James Harrison is open to talking with the NFL about steroid allegations made in an Al-Jazeera America report.I dont have a problem doing the interview. Come to my house. Bring Roger (Goodell) with you, Harrison said.But Harrisons problem is the precedent set by the league to investigate whatever they want, the Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker told reporters after Tuesdays walkthrough at Saint Vincent College.Harrison, Green Bay Packers linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers and free-agent linebacker Mike Neal face discipline -- including suspension -- if they dont cooperate with the league by Aug. 25, NFL vice president for league policy and external affairs Adolpho Birch stated in a letter sent to the NFL Players Association on Monday and obtained by ESPN. All four players were linked to the Al-Jazeera report, but the NFLPA contends theres a lack of evidence after the key source in the story, Charlie Sly, recanted his statements to the media outlet.Harrison said he hasnt had a chance to read the NFLs letter but will follow the advice of the attorneys at the NFLPA, which has declined to comment on the deadline.When asked why not get the interview over with, Harrison was blunt in his response.If thats the case, then somebody could come out and say James Harrison is a pedophile, Harrison said. They are going to suspend me, put me under investigation for being a pedophile just because somebody said it? Im not going to answer questions for every little thing some Tom, Dick and Harry comes up with.ddddddddddddHarrison enters his 14th NFL season at age 38 and makes clear he wants to play but is considering all his options based on principle.Harrison said hes definitely prepared to sit if its the right thing to do.Ill do what I have to do. Theyll do what they have to do, said Harrison about the NFL. Well make that decision when that time comes...I just am doing what Im advised to do (by the NFLPA). Its the right thing to do.Harrison believes the league has not followed all the appropriate channels to launch an investigation. The NFL-NFLPA drug substances of abuse policy requires sufficient credible documented evidence in order to discipline. But with lack of cooperation from players, the league says it plans to suspend over conduct detrimental.Harrison admits the Steelers factor into this, even though coach Mike Tomlin said the investigation has nothing to do with us.Im sure it would lean me in that direction because I dont want to let my teammates down, said Harrison about his mindset if the team advises him to be interviewed. I dont want to let the organization down. Well deal with that when the time comes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz