Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

13.06.2019 08:52
Just watched the shootout in the Co Antworten

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Makayla Epps and Evelyn Akhator scored 13 points apiece and No. 19 Kentucky ended Radfords seven-game winning streak 59-36 on Sunday.Makenzie Cann added 11 second-half points off the bench for the Wildcats (8-3), who struggled on offense but made up for it on defense.Against the Highlanders, who are sixth in the country allowing teams to shoot just 31.6 percent, Kentucky shot 37 percent (24 of 65). But the Wildcats held Radford (7-2) to 26.4 percent.Kentucky went 12 of 30 from the field, making just 2 of 10 3-pointers, in the first half but led 30-14 as Radford missed all nine of its 3-pointers and went 6 of 24 from the field with 13 turnovers.Radford, which ended up with a season low in points and shooting percentage, including 2 of 20 behind the arc, was led by Janayla White with six points and 11 rebounds. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Wholesale Ray Ban Sunglasses .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http://www.raybanclearance.com/ . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Ray Ban Sunglasses Black Friday . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Wholesale Ray Ban Sunglasses .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Sixteen current and former student-athletes from the SEC are among the 43 initial invitees made by the Amateur Softball Association (ASA)/USA Softball to the 2017 USA Softball Womens National Team Selection Camp, which will be held January 1-5, 2017 at Eddie C. Moore Softball Complex in Clearwater, Fla.The invitees will vie for 17 spots on the 2017 USA Softball Womens National Team (WNT) roster. Additional athletes may be invited to the USA Softball WNT Selection Camp at a later date.Representatives from the SEC include: Kelly Barnhill, Florida, Sophomore, Pitcher Bianka Bell, LSU, 2016, Infield Raven Chavanne, Tennessee, 2013, Infield Kasey Cooper, Auburn, Senior, Infield Nicole DeWitt, Florida, Junior, Infield Delanie Gourley, Florida, Senior, Pitcher Meghan Gregg, Tennessee, Junior, Infield Carley Hoover, LSU, Junior, Pitcher Bailey Landry, LSU, Senior, Outfield Amanda Lorenz, Florida, Sophomore, Outfield Haylie McCleney, Alabama, 2016, Outfield Michelle Mooultrie, Florida, 2012, Outfield Aubree Munro, Florida, 2016, Catcher Madison Shipman, Tennessee, 2014, Infield Kelsey Stewart, Florida, 2016, Infield/Outfield Jaclyn Traina, Alabama, 2014, PitcherDuring the selection process, athletes will participate in position drills as well as simulated games and be evaluated by the USA Softball Womens National Team Selection Committee (WNTSC).ddddddddddddAthletes who make the 2017 USA Softball WNT roster will be competing at a Pan American Games/World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC) World Championship Qualifier in Florida, where the U.S. will look to qualify for the 2018 WBSC Womens World Championship to be held in Chiba, Japan and the 2019 Pan American Games to be held in Lima, Peru. The complete 2017 schedule for the WNT, including exhibition games, will be announced at a later date. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz