Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

13.06.2019 08:52
behind everyone and obviously you can see everyone bo Antworten

PARIS - Canadian Milos Raonic passed his first test at Roland Garros, powering into the second round of the French Open with a victory over Xavier Malisse on Sunday. The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., beat Belgiums Malisse 6-2, 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 in the match that was decided in just under two hours. The 14th-seeded Raonic, who reached the third round a year ago, missed on a chance to serve it out leading 5-2 in the fourth set, but quickly won the match on his next chance as he finished with a 16th ace. Raonic roared out to a fast start, winning the first two sets in just 44 minutes combined. "I had my chances early on," he said. "I had a lot of deuce games and two break chances at the end. But I felt like I just let the grip go a little bit. He got into it (in the third set), he was playing well. "I was settling a little bit too much in the rally points hitting backhands, whereas the first two sets I was trying really to find my forehand as much as I could." Raonic converted on six of his nine break chances against the 54th-ranked Malisse and fired 61 winners. The Canadian, who improved his French Open record to 3-2 with the win, awaits the winner of the match between Frances Michael Llodra and Steve Darcis of Belgium. Ivan Ljubicic was among the spectators for Sundays win. The Croatian coach is working with Raonic "as a friend" on a trial basis through Paris after the player split this month with Spaniard Galo Blanco, Raonics coach since late 2010. Temperatures hovered around a chilly 10 C. "Its better than the last few days, for sure, but its pretty cold compared to the conditions I have played in the clay court season until now," Raonic said. Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., Jesse Levine of Ottawa, and Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil all begin their French Open campaigns on Tuesday. Custom Drazen Petrovic Jersey . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Nets Jerseys China . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. http://www.customnetsjersey.com/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Julius Erving Jersey Large . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Cheap Custom Nets Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Its not even called Hail Mary, at least not to the Green Bay Packers.The 61-yard Aaron Rodgers-to-Richard Rodgers Rebound Pass to beat the Detroit Lions on Dec. 3, 2015 will live in the annals of great NFL finishes. Its the second-longest pass play to end a regulation game, and it also changed the course of the season for the Packers. Instead of suffering their fifth loss in six games to fall to 7-5, the Packers improved to 8-4.The play won an ESPY and has been used in commercials promoting the league. Even though its 2016, dude, as referee Carl Cheffers -- who worked the game -- said while refusing to watch the controversial final sequence with the media this August, its one of those plays that will stand the test of time.On Sunday, the Lions, Packers -- and Cheffers -- all will be on the same field again for the first time since the Rebound Pass, this time at Lambeau Field.ESPN takes a look back at the iconic play through interviews with people who were there.The setupLions punter Sam Martin booted the ball to the Green Bay 21-yard line with 29 seconds left and the Packers trailing 23-21. After Micah Hydes fair catch, Aaron Rodgers threw two incomplete passes, leaving the Packers six seconds for seemingly the final play. Rodgers completed a pass to James Jones, who lateraled to Richard Rodgers and then back to Aaron Rodgers.Dan Miller, Lions play-by-play broadcaster: I knew at that point he had nowhere to go. He couldnt throw the ball. He had nobody left behind him, and I thought, at that point, just kind of surveying the field that kind of the game was over.Devin Taylor, Lions defensive end: Basically me making a play on an athlete, a person with the ball. And then, come to find out the flag and all that.Cheffers flagged Taylor for a controversial face-mask penalty after he made contact with Rodgers.Aaron Rodgers: It was a face-mask. I was looking for the flag afterward. I dont really flop any calls. That was a legit face-mask.Carl Cheffers, referee: I think its an illegal tackle. Horse-collar, face-mask, I think it was an illegal tackle. So Im very comfortable with [the call].Dean Blandino, NFL vice president of officiating: Hand up to the mask, quick grab with finger and head gets turned. At full speed the official is going to make that call almost every time.Devin Taylor: If you do touch anywhere in the helmet region or whatever, its normally going to cause a penalty. ... I knew where I didnt need to touch him at and everything, and I just tried to make a play.Carl Cheffers: He seemed kind of disgusted. His reaction, to me, was that he had done something wrong.Lance Moore, Lions wide receiver: You know, you give Aaron Rodgers chances and more times than not, hes going to burn you, and that was another one of those chances.The pre-playThe face-mask penalty moved the ball to the Green Bay 39 and gave the Packers one untimed down.Aaron Rodgers: After the penalty, I had a good feeling I could get it to the end zone. We lined up in a spread formation and they had three down linemen, so I just knew it was about finding a launch point to get the ball up in the air. I felt confident.Richard Rodgers, Packers tight end: I dont even know if we really huddled, or if we did, if we even talked that much in the huddle. He just called the play.In hindsight, two things were curious about how the Lions lined up for the final play. For one, the 6-foot-5 Calvin Johnson, who is one of the greatest receivers in NFL history and would have seemed to be a natural for a jump-ball situation, was not on the field. And Ezekiel Ansah, who had 14.5 sacks last season, was lined up off the line as if to defend against a lateral play. He was not one of three linemen rushing Rodgers.Dan Miller, Lions play-by-play broadcaster: I dont remember if we said anything about Calvin not being in there and I dont remember pointing out that Ziggy was off the line. I dont remember that in the lead up to the play.Jim Caldwell, Lions head coach: In that situation, we have a couple of different things that we do. That was one where youre kind of looking for more of that pass-back-and-forth kind of thing because of the range.Teryl Austin, Lions defensive coordinator: Hindsights 20/20. I can tell you my thoughts on the thing were that ball would have to travel 70 yards in the air and I thought he might be able to get it there, but I didnt think hed be able to get it there the way he did. So again, that falls on me and how we did it.Mike McCarthy, Packers head coach: The thing I always look for when you call that play is the protection. Do you allow the quarterback to have the proper time clock that he needs, and then with thaat, just the footwork and the launch of the ball, the angle of the launch.ddddddddddddTeryl Austin: It was a three-man rush.The playDevin Taylor: I knew who we had to keep contained and everything: Aaron.Aaron Rodgers: I was just looking for a place to throw it. So kind of move left, move right and then just looking for a place to release it knowing about the area Id like to throw it.Don Barclay, Packers right tackle: We know hes going to be moving around back there and weve just got to block our butts off until the end. I remember [Lions defensive end Jason Jones] split me and Lane Taylor and I kind of looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Aaron rolling out, and I just tried to get one last chip on him to let Aaron get the ball off.Aaron Rodgers: Once I got outside and we had some good blocks, that I could get it to the end zone, just try and throw it as high as possible. Given that we were a little bit gassed there, having a couple long drives in the fourth quarter, and then being back on the field at the end of the game, just wanted to make sure that [the receivers] had time to get down there.Teryl Austin: Basically it was a javelin throw, and so he was able to really torque it and get it up in there and get it high to give his guy an opportunity to catch it. A lot of times when those happen when youre throwing that long, you dont have the trajectory on the ball.Dan Miller, Lions play-by-play broadcaster: I followed the ball up to the top of Ford Field and then I glanced down to the end zone. The second I glanced down to the end zone, I knew it was trouble. I saw Packers jerseys lining up in front of Lions jerseys and you could kind of see that [Richard] Rodgers, I think he was probably at the 5-yard line when I looked and there was another player there as well, they had inside position on the Lions.Tahir Whitehead, Lions linebacker: Just seeing the guy in the end zone and, I mean, I know he aint supposed to be there open, trying to catch the ball, you know. Im trying to defend the guy thats trying to catch the ball.Darius Slay, Lions cornerback: We werent in the position to defend it. If we was, we would have made the play. So obviously we werent in position to defend it, but, yeah ...Aaron Rodgers: A shot to be caught? It was a low-percentage play. I was just trying to get the ball in the end zone to give us a chance. I knew the ball was getting into the end zone.Richard Rodgers: Davante Adams supposed to jump, so I was just behind everyone and obviously you can see everyone boxing out, and when the balls right there coming down to me, there was no one around me. I just went up and got it.Lance Moore: I never thought somebody would be able to jump and catch the ball right out of the air. I definitely didnt see that happening. But if you look at how we played it defensively, guys just literally ran right to a spot, posted up and I was the same as everybody was in the entire building. The air just went out of everybody as soon as the guy caught the ball. Just like everybody else, I was sick to my stomach.Micah Hyde, Packers cornerback: I can just remember right when he caught it, it was just crazy. Its one of those things Ill remember when Im 80 years old.Richard Rodgers: Randall Cobb was the first one there, and after that everyone started piling. It was actually kind of scary. Its pretty scary down there.Nevin Lawson, Lions cornerback: Its one of the worst feelings, knowing you lost like that. Id rather lose by 72 points than a Hail Mary last play.Teryl Austin: He made a great play and we didnt, I didnt make a good call. We didnt finish it.The aftermathJim Caldwell: You can look at it 1,000 different ways. Its when it doesnt work, obviously, you just pick the opposite side and say, Hey, they shouldve done this, they shouldve done that. Which, you know, thats for you to say and for us to agonize over.Lance Moore: I dont think Ive ever lost a game that made me that sick before, ever. And I didnt even play in the game. I was hurt. So just being a part of that, the wrong side of history, I guess you could say, still kind of makes me sick to this day.Richard Rodgers: Some people, when Im playing basketball [in the offseason] will come up to me and say, That was a great catch. But thats pretty much it.Quandre Diggs, Lions cornerback: Im tired of talking, tired of talking, hearing about that last play with the Hail Mary. Like, we see it all the time. We moved on past that. I dont got nothing else to say about it.Rob Demovsky contributed to this story. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz