Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

15.06.2019 08:46
Courthouse in Buffalo Thursday morning.I finall Antworten

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Jeff Sluman and Fred Couples are hoping for more days like Thursday, when the wind was down and the rain and bogeys stayed away. Sluman birdied No. 17 en route to a 7-under 65 and a one-stroke lead over Couples after the first round in the Regions Tradition, the second of five Champions Tour majors. Sluman, who had eight birdies, and Couples both had their only bogeys on No. 16 at Shoal Creek. The Legends of Golf winner with Brad Faxon in April, Sluman matched his best opening round score on the Champions Tour. Sluman knows the game can shift as swiftly as the weather, which cleared up in time for the round after nearly two inches of rain from Wednesday afternoon into the early morning. "The greens are very fast out there, but theyre as good as weve seen all year certainly, or the last five years that I can remember," he said. "They were just perfect speed and I was getting the ball to the hole. "On days like today, it feels like its easy and then sometimes you come out the next day and it feels like an alien took over your body. I hope that doesnt happen to me (Friday)." Couples, the Presidents Cup captain and World Golf Hall of Famer, made a 20-foot eagle putt on the par-5 sixth hole and a 30-footer for birdie on the next hole. His only blemish was a bogey on the par-3 16th when he overshot the green and landed just into the line of spectators. The 1992 Masters winner has had a whirlwind few weeks, visiting the White House recently as Presidents Cup captain, playing two rounds with Tiger Woods last week at the PGA Tours Memorial and getting inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in May. Couples said his golf has been "fair" but called the rest of the year "truly fun." He has endured a memorably bad experience at Shoal Creek. Couples had four consecutive bogeys to blow a one-stroke lead after 12 holes in the 1990 PGA Championship and lost by three strokes to Wayne Grady. Couples still likes the course and finished fourth at the Tradition last year. "I didnt play well at all a couple years ago and then last year I had a good last round to move my way up there," he said. "But I never really had a shot at beating Tom (Lehman). I think I shot a 7 under the last round so I was not even really a factor but at least it felt like I could shoot another good round here. I played really well (Thursday)." Duffy Waldorf and Peter Senior shot 67, and Mark Calcavecchia, Michael Allen, David Frost and Corey Pavin followed at 68. Two-time defending champion Lehman was one of 11 players with a 69 Couples got in 14 holes during the rain-shortened pro-am on Wednesday. "The fairways were the best theyve ever been here for the three years, and the greens took a little bit of water (Wednesday) night that you never saw," he said. "If you were in the rough, you could get the ball on the green. Obviously it made the course play a little easier." Sluman had few complaints, He nearly managed to save par on 16 and then hit a sand wedge to about 3 1/2 feet on No. 17 to take the lead. "Relatively speaking, it was a dead-straight putt, the kind of putt youre supposed to make if youve got your name on the bag," said Sluman, who came within inches of a closing birdie. Waldorf had five birdies on the final eight holes after finishing the first 10 at even par. He said he missed several 10-foot birdie chances but recovered with a nice bunker shot to set up birdie on No. 11 and a 50-footer for another one at the next hole. "It was almost like I felt like I was prepared for the course and everything, but then two inches of rain came or however much rain came (Wednesday) evening," Waldorf said. "It kind of felt like I was feeling the course out again as far as how the ball was rolling, how the greens were running and all that." Lehman said "brutal putting" prompted him to switch to a cross-handed grip on No. 8 that hed been practicing with for the last month, and he had three birdies and a bogey after that. "Frustration and I didnt feel like I had a chance to make it," Lehman said. "You know how it is when you just feel like you just cant make the putt. I had no confidence so I just changed my grip up and felt more comfortable." Ray Ban Outlet .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Cheap Ray Ban Sale . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.cheapraybanchina.com/ . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Cheap Ray Ban Online . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Ray Ban Black Friday Deals .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandjio moved to the United States with his family when he was 4 years old.On Thursday, he became a U.S. citizen.Kouandjio was one of 34 individuals to receive U.S. citizenship at the U.S. District Courthouse in Buffalo Thursday morning.I finally made it, Kouandjio said. Its been a long time coming. Its been 19 years. Its a good day.Kouandjio and his family came to the United States from Cameroon in 1997. Kouandjio was given permanent residency status for political asylum.He became a standout offensive lineman in college at Alabama and was chosen 44th overall by the Bills in 2014. Kouandjio has served as a backup offensive tackle for most of his time with the Bills.Im just glad Im now a part of the American process, Kouandjio said. Im American. I can vote, I can do things. I can be a part of the democracy and be a part of this great nation. I feel really blessed.He became the final member of his family to earn U.S. citizenship. His brother, Arie Kouandjio, became a U.S. citizen in September. Arie Kouandjio plays for the Washington Redskins.I was the last piece of the puzzle in my family, Kouandjio said.ddddddddddddEverybodys glad that its finally over with.I see the value of being a part of a country where they value the pursuit of happiness and liberty and freedom. I always want to put an emphasis on the fact that I love this country because they respect every individual as a human being and this is the land where you make your dreams reality. Im just glad to be here. You have a future when youre here ... Im just glad theres a country that represents these principles that I grew up in.Making matters even better for the 23-year-old, Kouandjio has a chance to see extended playing time in Buffalos game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.Offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn said that the Bills may utilize a three-man rotation at right tackle, which would include Kouandjio, Seantrel Henderson and Jordan Mills.Winning this game would be a perfect ending to the week, Kouandjio said.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz