Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.06.2019 10:41
hase.I have done some great things in Antworten

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- Michael Birdsong threw for 170 yards and a touchdown to help lift Tennessee Tech to a 21-20 win over Southeast Missouri State on Saturday.Dontez Byrd hauled in the 10-yard go-ahead touchdown throw from Birdsong with 3 minutes left in the opening half to put Tennessee Tech (3-5, 3-3 Ohio Valley Conference) up 21-17. Birdsong completed 14 of 23 passes and Byrd had 97 yards on eight catches to snap Techs two-game skid.Southeast Missouri State (2-5, 2-2) cut the gap to 21-20 in the third quarter with a 30-yard field goal from Ryan McCrum, who hit a 51-yarder in the first quarter but missed a 30-yard attempt in the third.Tech also got a 2-yard touchdown run from Yeedee Thaenrat in the first quarter and took its first lead one play later when Elliott Normand intercepted a pass from Jesse Hosket and returned it 25 yards for a TD. Custom Vincent Lecavalier Jersey . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Cheap Custom Lightning Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.customlightningjersey.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Custom Lightning Jerseys . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Custom Lightning T-shirts . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A drivers Sprint Cup career often doesnt end with the driver deciding to walk away. For many, its a colder reality, a game of musical chairs with available rides and sponsors, and at some point the music stops and some drivers are left standing without anywhere to sit.So they go looking for something else to make them happy, another car to race. For the three former Sprint Cup drivers competing in the Xfinity Series inaugural elimination-style playoff system, they look forward to the chance to win a championship. They dont seem all that bitter and at least two of them arent looking to run weekly on Sundays.Elliott Sadler spent 12 full seasons in Cup racing, from 1999 to 2010, including participating in the inaugural 2004 Chase for the Sprint Cup where he finished ninth. His JR Motorsports teammate Justin Allgaier spent 2014 and 2015 in Cup. Richard Childress Racings Brendan Gaughan has 50 career Cup starts, the bulk coming when he ran the full 2004 season.If you get a chance to be a NASCAR champion -- and I was a fan, a kid at 7 and 8 years old going to these races -- thats all I can ask for, said the 41-year-old Sadler, who has 435 Cup starts. Im in a dream situation with a great team with amazing owners that have given me a great opportunity to pursue my dream with a NASCAR champion.Is it a consolation that its the Xfinity Series? Hell, no. This is a hard-ass sport to be a part of and a hard series to be a part of and any championship in this series or the truck series or the Cup series -- you ask any driver -- will be well-respected and well-earned.Allgaier had the most recent tenure in Cup, and he now has a home at JR Motorsports. His former Cup team, HScott Motorsports, has no confirmed sponsors nor drivers yet for 2017 and it would surprise few if it doesnt field a Cup team next year amid the struggles on the track of drivers Clint Bowyer and Michael Annett.I loved the opportunity and I have a lot of respect for [team owner] Harry Scott and the guys over there, said the 31-year-old Allgaier, who has 76 career Cup starts. But not only is it a challenge to be at the Sprint Cup level, but when things dont go when you expect it to, it makes it even worse and it snowballs and you get to the moment [of uncertainty] that theyre at.Gaughan had a chance to win the 2003 truck title, but was involved in a crash at Homestead that resulted in him dropping from first to fourth in thhe final race.dddddddddddd This is by far the 41-year-old drivers best chance to win a title since then.He said he came part-time to RCR in 2012 to prove I can still race these things at this level. And I did. Now hes one of 12 drivers with a shot at the title as part of the Chase.I have done some great things in my career, said Gaughan, who has two wins in the Xfinity Series and eight in the trucks. Did it end up the way I ever dreamed? No. We all think of Jimmie Johnson and being a six-time champion.But Ive done a lot of things that I set out to accomplish. I still have things left. I would love to get it here in the Xfinity Series.Sadler finished second in the Xfinity standings in 2011 and 2012 and third in 2014. He was sixth last year but was rejuvenated this year with two wins and 23 top-10s in 26 races.We made the move [to Xfinity] years ago, we have been competitive ever since and been a part of the championship discussion pretty much every year, Sadler said. This is fun to me.Im a competitive dude. ... Ive had my fun on the other side of the fence running in the back and the mess I went through with the 19 car [at Richard Petty Motorsports].All three drivers plan to return to their rides next season. Even Allgaier doesnt seem overconcerned about trying to get back to Cup.Im glad to be at JR Motorsports, he said. Weve got great owners, weve got great people. Weve got everything we could ever ask for.I look at those last two years, and I say, OK, I learned a lot, I gained a lot of respect for a lot of people. But I dont miss it.What Allgaier looks forward to is to win a championship in a series where current Chase drivers Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards, Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, and Martin Truex Jr. as well as several other notable racers have won championships.Look at Kyle Busch when he started his own Xfinity Series team [in 2012], he didnt win a race [as a driver], Allgaier said. He now wins the majority of the races that he runs [for Joe Gibbs Racing]. This series is as tough as any series as Ive ever been a part of.If you win a championship here, it still says, NASCAR Champion. It doesnt matter that its an Xfinity Series. ... You look at the list of guys that have won the Xfinity Series championship, I would gladly put my name next to any of those guys. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz