Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.06.2019 10:41
Cousins and Lakers forward Julius Randle became Antworten

The last standSri Lanka has recently provided retiring greats with fond final outings. Muttiah Muralitharan got a wicket off his last ball in ODIs as well as Tests. Kumar Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardenes final act together was a dismissal in which both were involved. Tillakaratne Dilshan, though, has had a less happy time. He couldnt cross fifty all series, and he finished with his lowest score in five innings at Khettarama. Slashing at a wide John Hastings ball, Dilshan sent an edge to first slip, where it was snapped up low to the ground. In Australias innings though, he did, at least, snap up two quick wickets, at which point the stadium broke out into chants of Dil-shan, Dil-shan.The ball-boy killerAustralia havent been the local ball boys favourite touring team. In the SSC Test, a ball boy got in the way of an Australian fielder and was knocked off his feet in what could have been a nasty collision. At Khettarama, it was the ball itself that posed physical harm. Glenn Maxwell played a violent sweep to the last ball of the fifth over, bowled by Sachithra Senanayake. Two chatting kids leaning against the boundary boards suddenly spotted the ball hurtling towards their heads, and scrambled out of the way, just as it struck the metal fence above where they were sitting.The one-man catching competitionIt was Dilshans farewell, but the athleticism this time was all David Warners. In the sixth over of Sri Lankas innings, he tore to his right from mid-on, tracking a high ball off Kusal Pereras bat, and dived full-length to clinch it and sent the stadium into silence. His next catch was not quite as good, but still better than any other of the evening. The Australian captain leapt low to his left at short midwicket, to intercept a miscued pull off Chamara Kapugedaras bat.The thigh-high full toss for oneMaxwells pre-meditated strokes have usually led to boundaries in this series, but at least once on Friday, brought him fewer runs than he should have got. In the eighth over, bowled by Dhananjaya de Silva, Maxwell set himself up for a reverse lap-scoop, turning the bat over in his hands, and preparing to send the ball over his right shoulder. De Silva, though, had bowled a rank full toss outside off, and instead of clobbering it over point as Maxwell would have done with a normal stance, he managed only to squirt it to short fine leg. Custom New York Knicks Jerseys .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. http://www.customjerseysbasketball.com/ . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Custom Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Custom San Antonio Spurs Jerseys . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Lakers coach Luke Walton was ejected with 4:14 left in the first quarter of Monday nights 116-92 loss to the Kings after he shouted at the officials following a non-call.Walton was livid and was restrained by Lakers guard Jordan Clarkson after Kings center DeMarcus Cousins and Lakers forward Julius Randle became tangled up and both went to the court. No foul was called on the play, and Walton immediately voiced his displeasure to the officials before being ejected. He could be seen in replays yelling what appeared to be obscenities in the direction of an official.I just felt like I needed to stand up for my guys, Walton said after the game. What happened on the floor wasnt right, and my only concern is our guys in the locker room and our team. If I feel like somethings not right, Im going to stand up for my guys.Walton said he didnt receive an explanation of that specific play from the officials.Like I said, the referees dont matter. The other team doesnt matter, Walton said. Im a huge fan of DeMarcus Cousins game. I thought that it wasnt right what happened out there, so I stood up for my guys, like I will every time.Walton continued, sayying of Cousins, I dont care that he fouled us.dddddddddddd I just care that they decided not to call a foul on that foul.Lakers assistant Brian Shaw took over for Walton after the ejection.It happens, Cousins said of Waltons being ejected. He was angry. He did what he had to do. Im not mad at it. It helped us out. Im not mad at it.Randle declined to answer questions about being tangled up with Cousins, but Randle praised Walton.Oh, I love Coach, man, Randle said. Coach, thats my guy. He backs me up with everything. He has all of our backs 100 percent. I love Coach. He has our back 100 percent. It makes you want to go out there and bust your butt for him.There were seven technical fouls called in the game, six of them on the Lakers.I just think there was a new ref out there, Lakers guard Nick Young?said. I think we need to crack down, talk to the league, go from there.Walton, 36, is the NBAs youngest head coach and is in his first year leading the Lakers after spending two seasons as an assistant coach for the Golden State Warriors. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz