Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.06.2019 10:42
The Orioles didnt get their first h Antworten

BALTIMORE -- When a pitcher walks off the mound in the middle of an at-bat in a start in which he has not yet allowed a hit, a trip to the disabled list usually follows shortly thereafter.But that might not be the case for Boston Red Sox left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez.Rodriguez was lifted from Tuesday nights game after throwing two pitches in the fifth inning against the Baltimore Orioles because of tightness in his left hamstring. By the time the game ended, though, Rodriguez had loosened up enough that theres a chance he will be able to make his next start, scheduled for Sunday in Detroit.Ive got to wait for what the trainers say, Rodriguez said after the Red Sox won 5-3 on two homers and five RBIs by American League MVP candidate Mookie Betts. Ive got to work [between starts] and see how I feel, if I feel good.As Red Sox manager John Farrell said, I think we got it early enough to where it doesnt seem to be a significant restriction at this point. But well know more as we get through the coming days.Rodriguez said he began feeling the hamstring tightness on his second-to-last pitch of the fourth inning, when he struck out Orioles sluggers Jonathan Schoop, Manny Machado and Mark Trumbo in order. The sensation didnt subside in the fifth inning.I was feeling like it was getting worse, so I didnt want to do something to something inside of there, Rodriguez said. I feel like we made the right decision before it got worse.Until then, Rodriguez was dominant, retiring 12 of 13 batters, seven by strikeout. Chris Davis was the only batter who reached base -- on a two-out walk in the second inning. The Orioles didnt get their first hit until an infield single by Steve Pearce in the seventh inning.Tuesdays effort was the continuation of a solid stretch for Rodriguez, who has a 2.52 ERA in seven starts since returning from a brief banishment to Triple-A to correct issues with his mechanics.Hes relaxed, hes free, Farrell said. He had such good life to that swing-and-miss fastball through the zone. He elevated at the appropriate times. Threw enough secondary pitches to keep guys off stride. Flames Jerseys China . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Cheap Flames Jerseys . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. http://www.customflamesjersey.com/ . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Cheap Custom Flames Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Al MacInnis Jersey Large . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Tony NeseBirthdate: Aug. 6, 1985Billed from: Ridge, New YorkBilled height: 5-foot-9Billed weight: 196 poundsSignature move: 450 SplashNickname: The Premier AthleteWWE main roster debut: Sept.dddddddddddd 26, 2016 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz