Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

18.06.2019 09:18
campaign on Friday night when they host a D Antworten

UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Chiney Ogwumike and the Connecticut Sun withstood Phoenix center Brittney Griners first dunk of the season and career-high 29 points to beat the Mercury 87-74 on Friday night.Ogwumike scored 20 of her 22 points in the second half and had 10 rebounds, Jasmine Thomas had 18 points, and Alex Bentley added 16. The Sun (11-17) have won three of their last four games and snapped the Mercurys three-game win streak.Griners driving one-handed dunk, the eighth slam of her career, came off a no-look pass from Diana Taurasi to pull Phoenix (13-15) to 51-46 with 6:44 to play in the third quarter. But the Sun used a 9-0 run to help stretch their lead to 68-54 at the end the quarter.University of Connecticut womens basketball coach Geno Auriemma was in attendance to watch the Sun use a 24-3 run in the first half to build a 46-38 halftime lead. Connecticut has won eight of its last 12 games after starting the season 3-13. Cheap Ravens Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Cheap Custom Ravens Jersey . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.customravensjersey.com/ .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Custom Marquise Brown Jersey . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Custom Ravens Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. It might seem like theres no possible way to learn more about Serena.The tennis superstar has been in the public eyes for literal decades, growing up under the lights of cameras and tennis courts alike. She recently sat down with The FADER in a wide-ranging interview where she discussed learning French, her travels, and her thoughts about her body and sexuality. In doing so, she revealed some interesting things, including her own admiration for Simone Biles and Simone Manuel.[Biles] comments, her performance, I feel like shes 35 years old, mentally, she said. Shes just so incredible. If anything, I wish I could be like her when I was younger. Same with Miss Manuel.Serena opened up about other topics as well, including what prompted her decision to learn French.One of the reasons I learned French wwas I wanted to win the French Open, and I wanted to speak French when I won, she said.dddddddddddd. The second was because, most African countries, the main language outside of their local language is French or English. So I figured: I know English, maybe I can learn French.As for her body image, Serena emphasized the need block out the noise and just love yourself.People have been talking about my body for a really long time, she said. Good things, great things, negative things. People are entitled to have their opinions, but what matters most is how I feel about me, because thats whats going to permeate the room Im sitting in.For the full interview, visit The FADER. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz