Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

18.06.2019 09:18
Cruz said during an interview Antworten

Jon Call is on Instagram as the Anabolic Acrobat, and given that most of his feed is dedicated to insane feats of strength training -- such as bench-pressing a person who is in the middle of lifting weights or carrying a barbell through a wall of fire -- it seems like a pretty appropriate moniker. In his latest demonstration, he deadlifts 495 pounds.Not impressed? Think you could pull that off yourself? Heres the thing -- hes deadlifting 495 pounds while wearing rollerblades.Call seems pretty happy to have pulled that off. And, really, could you blame him? Willie Wilson Jersey Large .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Custom Royals T-shirts .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.customroyalsjersey.com/ . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Custom Bo Jackson Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Frank White Jersey Large . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. CHICAGO -- The Texas Rangers ended their homer drought in a big way. Adam Rosales, Jeff Baker and pinch-hitter Mitch Moreland each had two-run shots to go with solo a drive by Adrian Beltre and a bizarre inside-the-park effort by Ian Kinsler in Fridays 11-5 win over the Chicago White Sox. The AL West-leading Rangers (75-53) won for the 19th time in 23 games to move a season-high 22 games over .500. "Weve got guys that can hit the ball out of the ballpark, but we just havent been hitting it out of the ballpark," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "All that tells me is were able to win baseball games many, many ways, not just with the long ball." The White Sox were unable to overcome a shaky outing by ace Chris Sale, ending a season-high six-game winning streak. Sale (9-12) allowed eight runs and eight hits in seven innings. "I really have no excuses in my corner, really," Sale said. "My arm felt good, my body felt good, my mind was right. I even felt like my stuff was good. Sometimes you just get beat." A.J. Pierzynski and Alex Rios each had a nice night in their return to U.S. Cellular Field for the first time since leaving the White Sox. Pierzynski, who signed with Texas as a free agent in the off-season, went 1 for 4 with a sacrifice fly. Rios, who was traded to the Rangers on Aug. 9, had two hits and scored two runs. Pierzynski received a standing ovation when he was introduced in the first inning. Before the game, the team showed highlights of his White Sox career on the centre field video board. "It was hard to keep my emotions in check, especially the first couple innings," Pierzynski said. "Its just weird to go out there, as long as I was on the other side. Just to see the field from a different perspective is just odd. I dont know how to explain it." The strangest play of the game was Kinslers inside-the-park homer. His third inning line drive rolled into a drainage track under the left-field line wall. By the time Dayan Viciedo was able to find the ball,, Kinsler was on his way to the plate for his 11th homer and a 5-3 Rangers lead.dddddddddddd "He did exactly what he was supposed to do, kept running, and it worked in our favour," Washington said. "The ground rules say that if the ball is trapped and visible, you have to go get it. It was visible." White Sox manager Robin Ventura came out to argue the play and was ejected. "I figured since (Viciedo) got on his hands and knees trying to go get it, you would think it would be lodged underneath there pretty good that they would rule a double but (third base umpire Greg Gibson) didnt," Ventura said. Baker and Rosales connected in the second inning, powering Texas to a 4-0 lead. Rosales added a sacrifice fly in the fourth for his third RBI of the game to make it 6-3. Martin Perez (7-3) allowed four runs and eight hits in seven innings for the Rangers, who have won their last nine road games to improve to 37-26 away from home. In the bottom of the second, Perez gave back three of the four runs his team had staked him to in the top of the inning, and also hurt himself with a wild pitch and a balk. "The game was moving along, we put up four runs and started giving them back, but (Perez) showed some presence out there," Washington said. "Thats a veteran move, the way he gathered himself and got himself through seven innings." Viciedo had a two-run single in the second and eventually came around on Gordon Beckhams base hit, pulling the White Sox within one. But that was as close as it would get. Beltre hit his 27th homer in the fifth and Kinsler singled in a run in the seventh to give the Rangers an 8-4 lead. NOTES: It was the first time in Rangers history that they had a pinch-hit and inside-the-park home run in the same game. ... Chicago left eight runners on base, to only four for Texas. ... Saturday is the seventh annual Civil Rights Game. Texas RHP Yu Darvish (12-5, 2.68 ERA) starts against Chicago LHP Hector Santiago (4-7, 3.27 ERA). ... Attendance was 31,891. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz