Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

20.06.2019 03:55
Boston was looking close out the series, the Brui Antworten

MONTREAL -- The Boston Bruins just couldnt bury their chances. On a night when Boston was looking close out the series, the Bruins made a hash of numerous opportunities in a 4-0 loss to the Montreal Canadiens in Game 6 on Monday night. The Bruins hit posts and crossbars, missed open nets, blew odd-man rushes and couldnt capitalize on key chances throughout the game. Most noteworthy was a frenetic 5:11 sequence of uninterrupted play in the second period during which the Bruins penned Montreal in its own zone for more than two minutes. With the Bruins down 1-0 early in the second period, and their power play expiring, Boston took advantage of tired Habs legs to play keepaway with Montreal in the offensive zone. The Bruins peppered the net with shots, but couldnt take advantage of the unrelenting pressure. "We were all around the net, getting a lot of chances. And then they scored that second one," said Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron. "It definitely took the momentum out of us. Its about finishing the job, and we have to be a lot better." On the sequence, Carl Soderberg took two shots on Carey Price, and had another two blocked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver. Brad Marchand missed the net, Jarome Iginla was stopped by Price and Kevan Miller had a chance blocked by P.K. Subban. The Bruins took a total four shots on net, had three shots blocked and missed the net once. "If we capitalize on a chance there, its a different game," said Milan Lucic, who was also denied by Price on the sequence. "Were not frustrated with what happened here today because we established some pretty good zone time." Price made 26 saves for his fourth career post-season shutout. One of his best of the evening was on Lucic during Bostons dominant spell. Lucic was fed the puck across the crease, but Price made it back in time to rob the left-winger. "Bouncing puck, I overshot it," said Lucic. "It was one of those plays that you put in nine out of 10 times. Today was that one that you didnt get. You get the same opportunity next game, you have to make sure that you bury it." Minutes later, Max Pacioretty scored his second of the playoffs on a breakaway to double the Canadiens lead. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask left his net to intercept a stretch pass by Nathan Beaulieu on the play, but changed his mind and retreated back between the posts. The moment of uncertainty was enough for Pacioretty to fire home a shot between Rasks pads. "I kind of hesitated," said Rask, who let in four goals on 28 shots. "I didnt want to get burned. Me and Zdeno (Chara) got caught looking at each other. I thought he was going to dive, and he thought I was going to play it. Just another gift." Thomas Vanek, whos particularly successful against the Bruins with 67 points in 61 career games, added a goal at the end of the second period and another at the end of the third. The Bruins have now failed to clinch a playoff series in Game 6 on the road for the fourth time in five seasons. Game 7 goes Wednesday night in Boston. "Its one game, winner moves on," said Lucic. "You know its not going to be easy. You fought all season-long to get the home ice advantage for situations like this. "Were confident. Weve been a confident group all year long. Weve played well in big games. This is the biggest one so far throughout the year. We have to bring our best when we need it the most. Thats the most important thing." Notes: The Canadiens are now 4-1 at the Bell Centre in these playoffs. Their only home loss was the 1-0 overtime defeat to the Bruins in Game 4. a The Canadiens are 5-3 all-time against the Bruins in the seventh game of a playoff series. a The Bruins made no changes to the lineup that beat Montreal 4-2 in Game 5 on Saturday. a The team that scores first has won every game in this series. The Habs are now 6-0 in the playoffs when scoring first. Sammy Baugh Jersey . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. Cheap Redskins Jerseys . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dwayne-haskins-jersey . Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. Charles Mann Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Redskins Jerseys China Cheap . - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Venus Williams won her 45th career WTA title at the Dubai Championships in an impressive 6-3, 6-0 victory over Alize Cornet of France in the final on Saturday. The 44th-ranked Williams, playing courtesy of a wild card, also won this title in 2009 and 2010. Shes won her last 15 matches in Dubai. Williams, who will move up to No. 29 in Mondays updated rankings, last won a title at the 2012 Luxembourg tournament. "I have had a good week," she said. "Everything is falling together." The former world No. 1, Williams won all five of her matches this week in straight sets. "Just a lot of match toughness, mental toughness," said Williams, when asked to explain her remarkable week of play. "When things got tough, I definitely got going this week. "If I was down break point, when push came to shove, I was pushing and shoving, I guess," she added, laughing. The scoreline didnt indicate how strong an effort Cornet put into the final, often matching Williams stroke by stroke, but falling short in the end. After Cornet squandered a 2-1 lead with a service break by losing the next four games, she was in tears during the changeover..dddddddddddd "I think 6-3, 6-0 is a bit tough in an hour and 30, so I guess there was a battle on the court, but she was just better than me today," Cornet said. "She was playing more aggressive. "She was pushing me out of the court very far from the baseline, and I didnt play as deep as yesterday, didnt serve as well. She deserved to win." Williams closed out the first set on a third set point with a clean backhand winner. In the second set, it was Williams all the way. The 26th-ranked Cornet was attempting to post back-to-back wins over the Williams sisters. On Friday, Cornet scored her first career upset over a No. 1-ranked player by beating Serena Williams 6-4, 6-4 in the semifinals. "The difference between me and Serena was just I put a few more balls in the court," Williams said. But Cornet walked away hoping if she ever had a similar opportunity to play the Williams sisters in the same tournament the result might go in her favour. "For sure, beating the Williams sisters in the same tournament would have been amazing, and maybe next time if I have the chance (I can) do it," said Cornet, offering her only smile of the night. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz