Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

24.06.2019 08:19
ry.But after Hawkins clawed back th Antworten

Matt Fitzpatrick secured an invite to next years Masters with a sparkling final-round 67 on Sunday. With the top 12 getting an invitation to return to Augusta next year, the 21-year-old from Sheffield moved through the field with a stunning five-under-par round to set the early clubhouse lead by finishing level par for the championship.Starting the day at five-over, the youngster mixed six birdies with just one dropped shot to finish a memorable week in fabulous style and break 70 for the first time at Augusta. Four birdies in the last five holes including a gain at the 18th ensured Fitzpatrick, who claimed the British Masters at Woburn last year, will be back next year.It was fantastic. I am not going to lie I was nervous. It is a different type of nerves playing a major on a Sunday, Fitzpatrick told Sky Sports. Matthew Fitzpatrick will be back to play Augusta again next year You are just trying to go low and keep the momentum. Coming in I hit some great shots, I hit every green from the 12th and that is important around here.The round was equally incredible given the tournament is Fitzpatricks first since turning professional in 2014, his three previous majors had been as an amateur, and he intends to use all the experience gained.It is great experience for me - my second round score messed me up a little bit but it is one of those that you learn from and now I feel like I know I can go low particularly on a Sunday in a major, he added.When you have done it once you feel like you can do it again if your game is in the right shape. For me knowing that it is a real help going forward. Paul Casey was another to find form on the final day at Augusta Meanwhile, Paul Casey was another Englishman to produce a spectacular round playing in his tenth Masters, his round of 67 was his best effort at the course and got him to one-under-par for the MastersCasey hailed one of the best rounds of golf and also paid tribute to new caddie John McLaren.It was really solid round of golf, I really feel I missed maybe just two possibilities where i could have picked up another shot, he told Sky Sports.There is no question he [McLaren] has already elevated everything I do, he added. Paul Casey hit his best ever round at Augusta to finish the tournament on one under He is somebody I have got the utmost respect for, He had about six unbelieable years with Luke Donald - they got to world number one and won all over the globe. That is something I want to emulate.Luke is an unbelieavble golfer but he [McLaren] certainly brought something to the party and he is already doing that with my game.Lee Westwood was also left to reflect on another close-run thing, playing alongside champion Willett his final round moved him into a share of second spot and he was delighted after a lack of golf so far this season. Lee Westwood was proud of his performance at the Masters despite falling short in his chase for the green jacket. Also See: WATCH: Brace of aces Carlos Santana Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Richie Ashburn Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseyschina.com/maikel-franco-jersey/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Tommy Hunter Jersey . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Authentic Phillies Jerseys . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation.Marco Fu withstood one of the Crucibles finest fightbacks to book his place in the World Championship semi-finals for the second time in his career on Wednesday. Trailing 9-1 after losing the first two frames of the morning session, opponent Barry Hawkins launched a stunning recovery to move within one frame of levelling their last-eight clash in Sheffield.Hawkins, who had edged a nail-biting final-frame win over Ronnie OSullivan in the previous round, won five frames in a row as he came back to 10-9, but his opponent from Hong Kong stood strong to eventually stumble over the line 13 11. The 38-year-old had seemed destined for the last four for the first time since 2006 after building on his 7-1 overnight advantage to move within four frames of victory.But after Hawkins clawed back the deficit, the decisive frames became increasingly pressure-filled affairs until a nerveless break of 74 from Fu in the 24th frame - in response to a 60 from Hawkins - saw him home.Meanwhile, 45-year-old Alan McManus reached his first Crucible semi-final in 23 years after winning the last four frames of his clash with compatriot John Higgins to also triumph 13-11.It was a remarkable performance from the Scottish veteran, who stuck doggedly to Higgins throughout the match before producing some superb break-building in the final frames as four-times champion Higgins was first to wilt.dddddddddddd Kyren Wilson has been a star at the Crucible over the last two weeks McManus will face Ding Junhui in the last four, while Fu will take on world No 1 Mark Selby after the Leicester man secured his own passage with a comfortable 13-8 win over rising star Kyren Wilson.The 2014 champion had resumed Wednesdays morning session with a commanding 10-6 overnight lead, and a pair of swift half-centuries set him on his way to victory.Despite his defeat, Wilson believes he has the ability to one day return and win the world title.He said: Without a doubt, I will win this event in the future. I completely believe in myself and this hasnt dampened my confidence.I will have a bit of a rest and will be back working very, very hard to make sure next season is even better than this one. Also See: Williams demolished by Ding Rocket loses last-frame thriller Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz