Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

27.06.2019 11:29
ry and a left knee injury earlier this season. Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston may have planned to wear his Florida State flip-flops to One Buc Place Wednesday to celebrate his alma maters 45-34 come-from-behind win against Ole Miss, but his fiery halftime speech that went viral over the internet? That wasnt planned at all.I just didnt want those kids to be looking like that on national TV, said Winston, who traveled 90 minutes from Tampa to Orlando for the game Monday night. [Head] coach [Jimbo] Fisher, hes a great coach and I know they had it in them, just had to light some fire. And Ill tell you about that No. 12 [redshirt freshman quarterback Deondre Francois]. Florida State, baby. Thats all Im gonna say. Hes a baller.Fisher didnt even ask Winston, his former Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback who led FSU to an undefeated season and a National Title in 2013, to address the team. I tried to be quiet when I first got there but I felt we needed it, said Winston, who had been thrust into the spotlight himself as a redshirt freshman. So he began to speak.They already talking about the SEC. SEC! Winston shouted to the locker room. Florida State! Florida State, your brothers, your team, your heartbeat. We some dogs! We aint no puppies! We some dogs. Wide receivers, you all cannot be stopped the whole game. Weve got the best running back in the whole damn league. And weve got a quarterback thats going to toss that thing. O-line, wake up!The video was captured for A Season With Florida State Football, a TV show that premiered Tuesday on Showtime. I really dont think they needed it, Winston said of the speech. I think Coach Fisher was going to get in their tail -- like he could barely talk -- but he was still getting on them. I just felt like I needed to say that.At the half, the Noles were down 28-13. Francois had led a nine-play, 75-yard scoring drive with 0:28 remaining that made the comeback even possible. On the drive, he found Travis Rudolph over the middle for a 16-yard touchdown, taking a big hit as the ball left his hands.I know how hard Coach Fisher worked and how hard he did to prepare those guys, Winston said. Then Coach Randy Sanders, he was [always] on the sideline with me. I knew when he wasnt on the sideline, I knew, Ive gotta get right.The Noles did get right, scoring 33 unanswered points to complete the biggest comeback win in school history. Francois completed 33 of 52 passing attempts for 419 yards and two touchdowns while Dalvin Cook rushed for 91 yards. Marcus Lewis and Tarvarus McFadden each had second-half interceptions, along with Derwin James pick in the first quarter.I cant even give you a summary of what I said, Winston admitted. It [was] truly just from the heart. I really love those guys in there. Alexander Johnson Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Don Barclay Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-justin-hollins-jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Deyon Sizer Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Linden Stephens Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams was suspended four games Tuesday for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy.Its his second four-game suspension and first since 2011. He tested positive for marijuana multiple times over the summer of 2011 and served it that season.Williams will miss Washingtons games against the Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys and Arizona Cardinals. Hes eligible to return to the team Dec. 5.We met with Trent today to discuss this unfortunate news, the team said in a statement that deferred questions to the league and NFL Players Association. Per the terms of the policy, Trent will be permitted to participate in team meetings and workout at the Redskins facilities throughout this time.The Redskins are counting on Trent to help our team when he returns from suspension. Our focus will now turn to the Minnesota Vikings after our bye this upcoming weekend.The four-time Pro Bowl left tackle has missed only three games dating to 2012. His propensity to battle through injuries has drawn rave reviews from teammates and coach Jay Gruden, who said of Williams: Usually hell play with just about anything.Williams played Sunday against Cincinnati with a sore knee that Gruden described as sstructurally OK.dddddddddddd He had a glute injury and a left knee injury earlier this season.Something has to be torn or broken to miss a game with injury, Williams said. Other than that, a sprain, I can get through that. Bruises, I can get through that. As long as the doctor tells me its nothing structurally wrong with what Ive got going, then Im going to do everything Ive got to do to get on the field.In 2012, Williams said the 2011 suspension was something of a wake-up call. He wanted people to know how much he had matured.I dont want to be known for the guy who failed multiple drug tests, Williams said at the time. That is me, in a sense. It did happen. I embrace that wholeheartedly. That happened, but I have an opportunity to change it, and thats what I want to do.Williams has been an offensive captain for Washington since 2011 and is one of the most respected players in the locker room.With Williams out, Ty Nsekhe is expected to move into the starting left tackle spot. Nsekhe started two game

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz