Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.06.2019 10:19
e Barrie Colts defenceman, who i Antworten

Alabama reserve defensive back Maurice Smith said Monday that hes willing to go as far as it takes in his ongoing battle with the Crimson Tide, who have blocked his request to join SEC rival Georgia as a graduate transfer.In an interview with AL.com, Smith made his first public comments about his battle with the school, saying?hes determined to see the process through because he believes it is bigger than me.I believe that this will not only help me but help anyone else who comes into my situation in the future, Smith, a senior who graduated from Alabama in three years, said in the interview. Thats why I say its almost bigger than me because not only am I stepping out on faith but Im trying to get a point across that if you do everything right you should be awarded what is better for you or best for you if thats something you choose to do.Theres really not a deadline. Im willing to go as far as it takes to play the season at the school that I desire, which is Georgia.In mid-June, AL.com reported that Smith was seeking to leave Alabama as a graduate transfer, which would make him eligible to play immediately at another school.Saban addressed the issue last week, citing an SEC rule that restricts players from transferring to another SEC school, except under unique circumstances.I know theres a lot of talk out there and interest in the Maurice Smith deal, Saban said. Nothing has changed. We support the SEC rule of not granting guys release to go to other SEC schools. It has been our policy here not to do that unless there was a special circumstance.Saban also said Smith had opportunities to go to schools outside the SEC, but that he and the staff had told Smith he would be a significant contributor this season if he stayed. Alabama opened camp last Wednesday.We have told him, Because we support the SEC rule, it would not be in your best interest to have to sit out. If you want to go someplace else [outside the SEC], wed be glad to help you do that, Saban said.In the AL.com interview, Smith expressed disappointment that what he felt was going to be a simple transfer has transpired into something far greater.Theres a lot of adversity thats been thrown at me, the university, coach [Nick] Saban, and its really making it something that its really not, Smith said to AL.com. I believe it was something that was just as simple as a transfer. But now its kind of transpired into something far greater, and a lot of bad things have been coming out of this. Its just very disappointing because I never meant to hurt anyone. ... I just feel like Ive earned the right to better myself my last year and go into this season without any doubts.Honestly, its not what everyone is making it out to be. Its not personal. I feel like its whats best for me for my senior year. And this is a hard decision, of course, because I have so much love for all my teammates and all of the staff and everyone for the university, especially all of the love that theyve shown me over these last three years. And its really a business decision. Its not meant to cause any hurt or harm to the university, to the coaches or to make anyone look bad appearance-wise. Marcus Sherels Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Malcom Brown Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-saquan-hampton-jersey .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Michael Burton Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. J.T. Gray Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. SAN DIEGO -- The NFL says nose tackle Tenny Palepoi of the San Diego Chargers has been suspended without pay for the teams next four games for violating the leagues policy on performance-enhancing substances.The Chargers (5-8) are all but mathematically eliminated from the playoff race. If the Chargers do miss the playoffs for the sixth time in seven seasons, Palepoi will also miss the 2017 season opener.The Chargers say in a statement thaat while they are disappointed to hear the news, they respect and support the leagues

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz