Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

13.07.2019 08:34
Don't tell strangers t Antworten

Don't tell strangers that the city is brightly lit, the road is crowded, and the traffic is flowing. I am walking alone in a strange city. The wind is very high, the temperature is very low, and the cold wind blowing on the body is like a sharp knife Marlboro Red, slowly cutting back and forth on the body, it is very painful. The street lights are orange and the lights in the store are cold as moonlight. The two lights in front of the car are very bright, and the tail is a bright red taillight. Hundreds of thousands of oceans converge into a blood-red sea, only a handful of green light is mixed in it. No stars, no moons. But the sky in the city night is not dark and deep. The city��s night sky, illuminated by the light, is floating in a gray-white sky, like a layer of gray-white glaze. From the gray, slowly reveal the deep black nothingness. There is no dust, and there are no natural leaves. The cold wind blew up the plastic bag next to the rubbish bin, and the ��stabbing�� was flying everywhere. The bustling city, the bustling street, but not the one I know, there is nothing I am familiar with. Suddenly I feel lonely, and I want to catch something to my arms. The shadow under the high wall seemed a bit deep, and I slowly came out from inside. The cold wind blew, and I felt a fragrant wind hitting the nose, sweet and faint. Raising his head in amazement, he saw two beautiful women. "Handsome guy! Two women are dressed in fashion, the appearance is extraordinary, and the temperament is good. One person on the left is 30 up and down, wearing a gorgeous coat, wrapped tightly on the body that seems to be weak. The purple skirt just has not had a knee, the following is a pair of bags. The tight black stockings cover the long legs. The five-kilth heel 's high heels step on the stiff ground, the sound is crisp and soft. The one on the right is younger, twenty in the first, maybe two Ten less. Under the light, I saw her slender little face with a charming smile, the vertical neck of the fur coat draped over the body, the soft hair slowly shaking. The inside of the coat is a dark black grid The cotton sweater, the round chest is rolled out of a round arc. The ear is carrying a pair of slender earrings, perhaps crystal glaze, and under the faint light, it is also shining with cold light. Carrying a delicate leather bag, it is about pink. The lower body is dressed in a longer age, and the long skirt with long ankles moves with her graceful figure and shows a wave-like texture with lines drawn on it. A faint butterfly of the Buddha danced. I only looked at them with a strange look, but did not stop. Naturally, I would not think that they were calling me. One I was not handsome, and this self-knowledge was still there. Second, I don't know them, and naturally I don't deceive myself to think that I have made a peach blossom tonight. I wanted to walk past them, but I saw them standing in front of me and looking straight at me. Standing on the spot, I suddenly felt that my heart beat faster, and said: "You are calling me? "Turning around again, the pedestrians slowly walked on the empty street. There were at least seven meters from the place where we were. The woman smiled and said, "Of course it is called you, there are no other people here!" "They are very close to me. I saw a soft white air in her red lips, and slowly dissipated in the air, so there was a hint of mint scent between the breath. The heart beats vigorously, and the old man emerges in my mind." Discourse, the exegesis in the book: "Don't talk to strangers." I don't know people who are so tall and thick, and I don't think that this is the affair that I dreamed of. I nervously tightened my nerves and prepared to escape at any time. I said :"what's up? "The older women's faces are more radiant. It seems that I have not heard my tone become cold. I smiled and said: "This handsome guy, our mother and daughter are out, the wallet phone has been stolen, there is no way, ask Please, lend me some money, so let us drink some hot water and eat a bowl of rice. "The look of her grievances, with the words of tenderness and affection, really made me feel pity. The woman on the left is also very cooperative. At this time, I saw that I was in a difficult situation and said in a hurry: "Yes, that is, we are from other places." No help. Now that I can't find a job and lose money Cigarettes For Sale, there is really no way to ask for it. Otherwise, you give me your address and phone number. After we earned money and returned it to you, how? "I have a certain heart in my heart, and I feel a bad breath at that moment." Liar! "I said: "I have no money on my body! Then, regardless of how they begged, they went straight to the school. "Cool, how much to give, you see us, there is no way to go to borrow money!" "The older woman said that I walked five steps, and they followed five steps. The distance between them was very close. I could see the beautiful eyes under their beautiful eyelashes, and the red mouth that opened slightly under the eyes." The air sucked into the lungs exudes a faint scent of perfume Newport Cigarettes Coupons, not thick, and not seductive. Anyone who encounters such a thing will surely leave. I originally wanted to go straight, these two There are some contradictions in the words. It is a good idea for a person to lose money. If two people lose together, they will not be able to say it. There are so many rich people on the street, why just look for the person who looks like this student. I thought it would be good for me to lie! They chased me and walked about ten meters Newport 100S. I couldn't bear it, and I stopped. I already had 90% confidence that the two were liar, but they stopped. I sighed helplessly, turned my head and looked. The mother and the daughter were holding hands and standing neatly. Suddenly, the ghost made a difference of ten dollars from the bag. Not much, but it was the only money in me. I said, "I only have ten dollars in my body. There is no more! "The older woman smiled and stretched out the hand in her sleeve and took it from my hand. Her hand was very white. Even if the light was dim, I could see the delicate skin on the young woman. It seemed to be a little disappointing. I had some doubts and said: "You should look for it again and see if there is any." Ten dollars can't be bought, and even eating a meal is not enough! "I was helpless in my heart, and in the face of her face turned over and out inside the purse, she finally believed that I said no. I said: "Look, there is no young woman 'oh'," I thanked her mother with me. They are very beautiful, very stylish and sound good. But my heart was messy, and I didn't hear what they said and went back Online Cigarettes. As for whether they are grateful or mocking at me laughing behind, I don't know. I only know that my heart is very stuffy and happy, but I have passed through sadness from time to time. Are they liar? maybe. I always have a lot of wariness against strangers. I treat ten percent of the strangers in the world as unscrupulous people, but like their loved ones. If the mother and daughter are not liar, but really need money? I am not helping them go back on their way, and their minds are unclear. While repenting, I am so irrational. Since 90% of them are sure that they are liar, why should they give them money because of the probability of 10%? On the other hand, I am glad that I can help others. The odds of being a liar are one tenth, but what if it is one tenth? My reach, not all for them, go back to the dormitory and talk to the classmates about it. Their first reaction was that I met a liar and made such an argument without hesitation. Then I asked me how to search through the whole body and give them only the remaining ten yuan. They looked at me with a shocked look, like watching a monster they had never seen before.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz