Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 11:15
right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt wor Antworten

EVANSTON, Ill. -- Nathan Taphorn scored 18 points and Scottie Lindsey added 16 as Northwestern routed New Orleans 83-49 on Sunday night.Gavin Skelly had 14 and Vic Law 11 for the Wildcats (7-2), who led by as much as 41 and have won four straight.Erik Thomas had 17 points and 10 rebounds and Travin Thibodeaux added 10 points for New Orleans (4-4), whose three-game winning streak was snapped.Northwestern shot 44 percent from the field to the Privateers 37 percent, including 3 for 12 from beyond the arc. The Wildcats shot 9 of 25 on 3-pointers and scored 23 points off New Orleans 21 turnovers.After the Privateers scored the first two points of the second half, the Wildcats went on a 22-0 run to command a 65-24 lead. The run included two Bryant McIntosh free throws following a technical foul on New Orleans coach Mark Slessinger.The Wildcats led 43-22 at halftime after shooting 46 percent from the field to New Orleans 32 percent. Lindsey scored six of his 13 points during a 13-3 Wildcats run to extend the lead to 19. The Privateers committed 11 turnovers.Northwestern improved to 3-0 against New Orleans and 11-1 versus the Southland Conference all-time.INJURY UPDATENorthwestern sophomore forward Aaron Falzon underwent season-ending knee surgery after he played just 20 minutes in three games this season. He is expected to seek a medical redshirt and would have three seasons of eligibility remaining. Falzon averaged 8.4 points and 3.4 rebounds in 32 games last season. He also made 63 3-pointers, second-most in program history by a freshman.BIG PICTURENew Orleans was coming off a 70-54 victory at Washington State. Half of the Privateers victories have been against non-Division I foes, LaGrange College and Florida College.Northwestern improved to 6-0 at home. The Wildcats are in the middle of playing eight straight games in the Chicago area before beginning Big Ten play on Dec. 27 at Penn State.UP NEXTNew Orleans will host Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday.Northwestern will face visiting Chicago State on Wednesday. Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Khari Willis Colts Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Devin-funchess-colts-jersey/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Quenton Nelson Colts Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Devin Funchess Youth Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Brisbanes horrific AFL year has blown a $1.78 million hole in their bottom line.The Lions have blamed some of the big net operating loss on having to pay out sacked coach Justin Leppitsch.Declining membership and crowd numbers also hurt, and the club they say they pumped an additional $500,000 this season into their football department.Only Essendons makeshift team saved the Lions from this seasons wooden spoon.They sacked Leppitschh, replacing him with Chris Fagan, and also lost Pearce Hanley to Gold Coast.ddddddddddddChief executive Greg Swann said Brisbane continued to work with the AFL to boost their finances.As a club, we want to become relevant again - that involves a lot of hard work and we are up for the challenge, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz