Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 11:16
opposing goaltender has in store before he Antworten

Rock, paper, scissors, Splyce?Group D has wrapped up for the week, and three teams are deadlocked for first place going into the climax in week two, with Splyce trailing 0-3. Team SoloMid lost to Royal Never Give Up, TSM beat Samsung Galaxy, and to close out Saturday night, Samsung kept its hopes alive by using a gung-ho engage composition to take down the undefeated Chinese side RNG. The only change in the Samsung lineup from Fridays loss to TSM to the victory over RNG was in the support position, former Dignitas AD carry Jo Core JJ Yong-in taking over the starting role from veteran support Kwon Wraith Ji-min. The change worked for the team, and the newfound proactive play from Samsung led them to a must-win victory over RNG.ESPN spoke to Core JJ following the win.I think the impression [Wraith is more defensive, Im more offensive] comes from that Im really proactive about the things I want to try in game, said 22-year-old Core JJ. [I want] to make plays, so thats why people might say Im aggressive.Core JJ began his career in the semi-pro South Korean scene as an AD carry. He played alongside Counter Logic Gaming starting mid laner Choi Huhi Jae-hyun on Bigfile Miracle and was seen as a promising rookie with the potential to break out as the next big marksman in South Korea. After having so-so results in South Korea, he left to join Team Dignitas in the North American League Championship Series where he played until joining a rebuilding Samsung at the start of the 2016 campaign. It wasnt until later in the year when he decided to switch roles full-time and become a support.When I was playing AD carry, I thought to myself Im not going to be the best AD carry in the world, he admitted. So thats a thought I always had. But because I have so much experience in the bottom lane, I thought I could transition into a support and actually become the best support in the world. So thats why I decided on a new role.Back on Dignitas, Core JJ was partners with longtime veteran of the North American scene Alan KiWiKiD Nguyen. I asked if his former support had inspired him in any way or taught him anything while trying to switch to his new position.When I made the decision to become a support, he didnt at the time give me advice or tips, Core JJ said. But playing with KiWiKiD was a great experience in itself. Hes just like I am: a really proactive player and likes to make a lot of creative plays. So I watched him and learned from his successes and failures, [and] it was actually a valuable lesson.I [remember] Team Dignitas as a great opportunity for me, he said. I was always going back and forth between pro and semi-pro leagues, and NA LCS was an actual pro league I could play in so it was a great opportunity. Dignitas allowed me to make a lot of great friends with the players and also the staff. So [Dignitas] is a really [positive] memory that I have.Closing the interview, we looked ahead into next week with Samsungs chance to make the quarterfinals at the World Championship after being one of the worst teams in South Korea last year.TSM [is the team I want to play against the most], he said. They beat us once, and I want that revenge. Also, today, I wasnt trying to get solo kills in lane, but come next week playing against TSM, Im ready to do that. Earnest Byner Redskins Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Derrius Guice Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Sonny-Jurgensen-Jersey/ . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Alex Smith Youth Jersey . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Joe Theismann Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Using an advanced metrics-driven computer algorithm as a foundation, Warren Sharp incorporates his in-depth research into game theory, efficiency, play-calling success rates and scheme utilization to uncover inefficiencies in the NFL and college football totals market.Every Friday during the football season for ESPN Chalk, he will share his top totals bets for the upcoming NFL weekend. Sharp will offer leans or plays, with the plays being divided based on strength between full recommendations and split recommendations (with split recommendations suggested at half the weight as a full recommendation).2016 records:Full recommendations: 2-3 (40 percent) Split recommendations: 5-3 (63 percent)Last seasons records:Full recommendations: 17-6 Split recommendations: 3-7-2 2015?final weighted record: 18.5-9.5 (66 percent)Here are his Week 10 NFL totals bets:Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh SteelersThe Steelerrs defense has faced the sixth-easiest group of opposing NFL offenses this season.dddddddddddd Since its two early games against the Redskins and Bengals, the Pittsburgh defense has faced one team that ranks in the top half of NFL efficiency. That was the Patriots, who put up 27 points with ease because the Steelers offense started Landry Jones and did not really press the Patriots too much (though he performed better than most expected). The Steelers calling card had been solid run defense, and Dallas could attack through the air due to Pittsburghs secondary play and weak pass rush. That said, the Steelers also have played just one run offense whose efficiency ranks inside the top 10 (the Dolphins), and Miami ran for 6.2 yards per carry and a 56 percent success rate. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz