Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 11:16
, `Yeah, you got it, Santana said.But Jim Johnson pitc Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Tim Lincecum is still trying to figure things out, and the Los Angeles Angels are content to let him work through it.Lincecum (2-5) continued to struggle in his comeback attempt, giving up four earned runs and five hits with four walks in the Angels 6-2 loss to the Boston Red Sox on Friday night. He was removed after giving up a home run to Jackie Bradley Jr. -- his 16th -- to lead off the sixth.Right now Im trying to search for something consistent and its just not there, Lincecum said. Im making it really hard on the team.Jhoulys Chacin relieved Lincecum and gave up two earned runs through four innings as the Angels snapped a season-high seven-game home winning streak.However, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said Lincecums spot in the rotation is safe.He knows what he needs to do, Scioscia said. Hes working hard to get there. Hopefully, we start to see some steps forward here.Lincecum is re-learning to pitch in some ways after battling hip and leg issues in recent years and hes having trouble establishing consistency with a new delivery.Dealing with the leg every day its something different, Lincecum said. Its not pain or anything. Its driving down the mound with that front leg and feeling like I can get over that leg. At times its there and at times its not. I feel like I battled myself a lot.Rick Porcello pitched a five-hitter for his first complete game since 2014, Xander Bogaerts homered and drove in three runs, and Boston snapped a four-game losing streak.Porcello (14-2) struck out three while winning his sixth straight start -- also for the first time since 2014 -- and eighth consecutive decision. He became the majors fourth 14-game winner, joining Baltimores Chris Tillman, the Chicago White Soxs Chris Sale, and Washingtons Stephen Strasburg.Porcello hasnt lost since May 17 and hes pitched five or more innings in 29 straight starts dating back to last Aug. 26.He had just very good command the entire night, Farrell said. He stayed ahead in the count, pitched to all quadrants of the strike zone, he used his four-seamer in to some powerful right hitters in that lineup. He just continued to pitch at a very good pace throughout the game tonight and a very strong effort on his part.The Angels took a 2-0 lead in the bottom of the second but after getting one out in the top of the third, Lincecum allowed the next five batters to reach. David Ortiz tied the game with a single to left that scored Bogaerts.The first 30 pitches Tim threw, I thought it was pretty obvious he had problems with his delivery and his release point, Scioscia said. He couldnt get his fastball into the zone. Then he went through some stretches when his fastball was in synch and he threw some much better pitches.Lincecum then loaded the bases in the fourth and Aaron Hill scored on Mookie Betts sacrifice fly to give Boston a lead. Bradleys 16th home run made it 4-2.Its just not there, Lincecum said. I felt like I battled myself every inning. Im trying to find that fifth or sixth gear that I can make good pitches with. I dont know. I keep battling myself and making it really hard to get outs.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: RHP Craig Kimbrel will make a rehab appearance for Triple-A Pawtucket on Saturday. Hell go one inning and the team will check in with him on Sunday to determine the next course of action. Kimbrel was placed on the 15-day disabled list on July 9 with a medial meniscus tear in his left knee.Angels: RHP Garrett Richards will undergo an examination on Wednesday to determine how successful stem cell treatments have been on his torn ulnar collateral ligament. ... RHP Nick Tropeano, who has also been shut down for the season with a torn UCL, had a second opinion this week but has not yet determined his course of action.UP NEXTRed Sox: LHP Drew Pomeranz will try again for his first win with Boston. Pomeranz is 0-1 with a 7.00 ERA in two starts with the Red Sox and 1-2 with a 4.42 ERA in three appearances against Los Angeles.Angels: LHP Hector Santiago looks to continue his career-high five-game winning streak. Santiago is 5-0 with a 1.48 ERA in July. Joc Pederson Youth Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Justin Turner Womens Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Hyun-Jin-Ryu-dodgers-jersey/ . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Hyun-Jin Ryu Womens Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Cody Bellinger Youth Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. MINNEAPOLIS -- A.J. Pierzynski has long been the target of boos in Minnesota, where he made his major league debut nearly 18 years ago.Hardly noticed this time during a matchup of the majors worst teams, Atlantas ageless catcher turned in another solid performance.Lucas Harrell pitched six innings, Adonis Garcia homered and the Braves beat the Twins 2-0 on Tuesday night, an untimely meeting nearly 25 years after the Twins beat the Braves in a World Series often mentioned among the most dramatic in history.Pierzynski doubled and scored against the team that drafted him in the third round in 1994. Behind the plate, he helped guide Harrell (2-2) to his first scoreless start in the majors since June 9, 2013, with Houston.The 39-year-old Pierzynski also threw out the fleet-footed Byron Buxton trying to steal third base in the third inning, the first time Buxton was caught in eight attempts this season.Ive always liked it here. I said after the game it was kind of weird that they didnt boo me, said Pierzynski, who was a regular for three seasons for the Twins until being traded to San Francisco in 2003. Then again, I think no one in the stands remembered that I played here, it was so long ago. There were actually some claps, which was a little bit different.Harrell, making his fifth start this month but only his eighth in the majors since the end of the 2013 season, gave up four hits and walked three. The right-hander lowered his ERA to 3.38.I just went along with A.J.s plan and made pitches, and thats what it was all about tonight, Harrell said.The 1991 anniversary celebration was launched by Gene Larkin, who had the winning hit in the 10th inning of Game 7, throwing the ceremonial first pitch. Twins starter Ervin Santana, who logged his second complete game in his last four turns, was prepared to emulate Jack Morris, who pitched 10 innings in the famous Game 7.Sure, there was a little less on the line, but Santana (3-9) needed only 97 pitches for nine innings. Allowing seven hits, Santana struck out five without a walk. He lobbied manager Paul Molitor for a return if the Twins werre able to tie the game in the ninth.dddddddddddd.He was like, `Yeah, you got it, Santana said.But Jim Johnson pitched a perfect ninth for his third save in six attempts, completing a five-hitter that stopped the Braves five-game losing streak. The Twins went 0 for 11 with runners in scoring position and stranded seven runners overall.We just squandered opportunities early and didnt muster late, Molitor said.TRADE TALKInterim general manager Rob Antony said hes not calling other teams to try to trade Santana, who is making $13.5 million this year and is signed through 2018. He went 14-10 for the Braves in 2014.If you trade him, you go into the offseason saying, `We really need another veteran. We need another guy we feel good about and are confident hes going to be able to give us a good outing every five days, Antony said before the game. Im not sure that guys going to be out there, and if he is theres going to be a lot of competition to get him.TRADE TALK, PART TWOHarrell could find himself on the move, too, with the Braves also playing out a lost season.I love Atlanta and the group of guys we have in here, he said. I think this team can build a winner again, and Id love to be here for that.The 31-year-old Harrell was signed as a minor league free agent May 21 after he began the season in Detroits organization.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Julio Teheran had his next turn in the rotation pushed back two days to Saturday as a precaution. Teheran left his previous start with tightness in his back, but he threw on the side Tuesday without trouble.Twins: 3B Trevor Plouffe, progressing through baseball-like activities in his recovery from a broken rib, will take live batting practice by the weekend and could begin a rehab assignment next week. He has been on the DL since July 4.UP NEXTThe Braves will send RHP Mike Foltynewicz (3-4, 3.79 ERA) to the mound Wednesday in trying to sweep the two-game set. RHP Tyler Duffey (5-7, 5.71 ERA) will pitch for the Twins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz