Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

24.07.2019 04:15
. Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., te Antworten

The Philadelphia 76ers find themselves in a familiar position as they host the Indiana Pacers in the second game of a home-and-home set on Friday night.The Sixers, who lost their first 17 games in 2014-15 and their first 18 last season, remain the Eastern Conferences lone winless team at 0-7, having dropped a 122-115 overtime game to the Pacers on Wednesday night in Indiana.Philadelphia has also lost 44 straight October/November games dating back to an overtime victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Nov. 22, 2013.The Sixers led Wednesdays game 109-107 when Philadelphia guard Gerald Henderson buried a 3-pointer from the right wing with 6.3 seconds remaining, but Pacers forward Paul George dropped in a baseline jumper with 3.9 seconds left to tie it. George then put his team ahead for good with a 3-pointer 41 seconds into the extra period. George scored seven of his 28 points in OT to lift Indiana to its 10th victory in its last 11 games against Philadelphia.I just was trying to have energy plays to kind of close out that overtime, George told the Indianapolis Star. I thought, really, the final moments in the fourth quarter and overtime, thats how we have to look.Veteran point guard Jeff Teague, acquired from Atlanta in a three-team trade in the offseason, scored a season-high 30 points for the Pacers. After averaging 9.8 points on 24.6-percent shooting in his first five games, he is scoring 20 points a game on 57.9-percent accuracy in his last three.I just wanted to be aggressive and I stopped thinking so much and just played, he told the Star. That was the biggest thing. Ive been thinking a lot the first couple of games just trying to figure it out. Ive been making it hard on myself.Sixers coach Brett Brown, in his fourth season, set a franchise record for defeats with his 206th, in just 253 games. The previous record-holder was Larry Brown, who went 255-205 in six seasons in Philadelphia.The position that I have is so much more than that, Brett Brown told the Philadelphia Inquirer. We are trying to grow a program with a bunch of 20-year-olds. I dont even care about it nor think about it.Forward Robert Covington led the Sixers with 23 points on Wednesday, and like Teague is emerging from a slump. After shooting 16.7 percent from the floor in his first five games, he has made 57.1 percent of his attempts the last two, including 8 of 13 3-pointers (61.5 percent).Sixers center Joel Embiid, who missed his first two seasons as a result of two foot surgeries, rested Wednesday but is expected to play Friday. He averages a team-leading 17.6 points a game.Philadelphia continues to be without forward Ben Simmons (broken foot), the drafts top overall pick, as well as guard Jerryd Bayless (wrist) and center/forward Nerlens Noel (knee). Nicolas Batum Hornets Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Alonzo Mourning Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Malik-Monk-Hornets-Jersey/ .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Larry Johnson Jersey . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Bismack Biyombo Hornets Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. VALPARAISO, Ind. -- Alec Peters had 23 points, going 11 of 12 from the line, and grabbed eight rebounds to help Valparaiso beat Ball State 79-73 on Sunday.Valpo (6-1) trailed by three at intermission, but used an eight-point spurt midway through the second half to go up 51-44. The lead reached 11 on Tevonn Walkers layup with 1:40 left. Franko Houses layup with 21 seconds left drew Ball State to within seven at 77-70, but Lexus Williams hit a pair of free throws and the Cardinals ran outt of time.ddddddddddddShane Hammink scored 16 points for the Crusaders. Williams finished with 14 points, five boards and six steals, while Walker ended with 11. Valpo was just 4 of 17 on 3-point attempts but went 21 of 25 from the line.Ball State (3-3) was led by Francis Kiapway and Ryan Weber with 15 points apiece. Trey Moses added 13 points and nine boards. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz