Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

29.07.2019 04:29
When I was a child Antworten

When I was a child, I grew up in the countryside. Nature always brings me colorful fun: crabs on the river, trees on the trees, net frogs in the water, squid in the fields Newport Cigarettes, mounds on the mound, chasing bees in rapeseed, etc. The most memorable thing is the fun of crabbing on the riverside. At that time, Tutan on both sides of the Feiyun River was covered with a small crab. The body was like a big mother finger, and the eyes were long with handles, like a pair of black-headed matchsticks, screaming. The male crab has a pair of large and small chees. The right cheek is bigger than the body. The red is like a crab cover. It is held on the chest and the claws show off the demonstration. When it is put up, it is like a shield. The left cheek is small and pitiful Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Almost neglected; the two cheeks of the female crab are very small. When the tides fall, the little crabs carefully take out the holes and feed on the riverside. When the tide rises and drowns their caves, these little guys are in the hole. Holding high swaying, it is like welcoming the tide, so people call it "the tidal crab." The cap of the tidal crab has a bright and colorful pattern, but it looks like a coffin back. Therefore, the countryman is also known as the coffin crab. This kind of crab is cooked directly with a grassy smell, wrapped in flour and fried and eaten outside. It is especially crispy after pickling. Once, when I went to the riverside with a big brother, I saw that Tutan was covered with a fiddler crab. I was excited to ask Lala��s clothes. Curiously asked, ��So many crabs don��t need a broom to sweep a big one. "Unexpectedly, the big brother made fun of it Online Cigarettes." One afternoon, it was the time of the tide, the sun was shining, I had a few thieves sneaked to the river to catch crabs. It turned out that this kind of crab is very elf, and the courage is small, and the movement is agile. When there is a wind and grass, it will sneak into the cave without a trace. The moment on the cast is silent, not easy to catch, leaving only the hole with the claws and black marks laughing at me. I took a deep foot and walked in the soft and damp mud, trembled, slippery and muddy on the soles of my feet, and squatted from the toes, and I lost my instep. I am tired for a long time, and I am still empty. Under one temper, he dug its hole and slammed his hand to the bottom of the hole. He finally touched one and pulled it out. He was afraid that it would escape. He hurriedly grabbed a mud-coated group and wrapped it in the shackle. The pleasure of resolving the hatred of my heart has passed from the bottom of my heart. The tide gradually drowned a string of footprints, and the sun was only left with a group of soft red. We were like a clay figurine, and we took the half-small crab and reluctantly went home mokingusacigarettes.com. Can not help but be reprimanded. An old-fashioned elder brother taught me how to avoid the method of catching crabs. I used a line to make a small circle attached to the crab hole, and then connected with a long line. I held the other end of the line and looked at it from a distance. When the crab climbed into the hole and entered the set of traps, it quickly pulled, and the crab feet were pulled by the circle and pulled over. Little crabs certainly don��t know what��s going on? But I was stretched out and grabbed it, and a joy of victory came to my mind. However, this kind of fishing-like catching method is more time-consuming and patient. One day, I saw an old uncle catching crabs. I saw that he used a small shovel to shovel the hole in the hole. Then he put a long hook with a bamboo handle into the hole and hooked it up and down. Pulling one on another turn is very easy, and it will be full of less than one hour. I respectfully asked the old uncle cheats. He smiled and said: "The crab hole is bent. Shovel the hole in the hole. The hole below is straight. The hook extends to the bottom of the hole. It is the place where the crab hides. And at the same time, it feels a bit heavy, the crab has been hooked, and it is pulled up." Try it under his guidance, it is true, both admire and marvel! So I looked at it every day and I also had such a tool, but I didn��t dare to ask for it. As the age increases, this craving fades away and it has not been repaid. Although my childhood has been away from me, I am close to "knowing my destiny", but the fun of childhood is still with me, drifting from all sides, from time to time. Every time I see the crabs crouching in the seafood pool in the hotel; or taste the taste of various crabs on the wine table; or see the old sea in the white snake pass into a crab; I always evoke childhood crabs Interesting things, relish. It is also out of "hegemony" that it is inevitable that it will fall into the "trap" Cheap Cigarettes. "Looking at the crabs with cold eyes - the speed of urbanization can be as fast as possible. Today, the Feiyun River is already a high-rise building. The colorful crabs in the past are hard to trace, and Tutan is no longer the kingdom of entertainment. The British writer Golding wrote: "The world is losing the great child kingdom. Once you lose this kingdom, it is a real indulgence. For many reasons, now the child is almost away from nature. In the house, childlikeness is almost a virtual computer game, and the fingers like a crab claw are limited to Crawling on the keyboard, almost indulged. This kind of illusory video game is obviously lacking in the real interest of the process compared with the childhood fun of crabbing on the riverside
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz