Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.08.2019 10:23
be played in his home city. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Antworten

ROME -- Novak Djokovic says his right ankle is not bothering him anymore. The top-ranked player twisted his ankle while representing Serbia in the Davis Cup in April then appeared to hurt it again in a second-round loss to Grigor Dimitrov at the Madrid Open on Tuesday. "I feel better. The ankle is not bothering me anymore, which is great news," Djokovic said at the Italian Open on Sunday. "Im already slowly starting to release the protection from the ankle because I feel more and more stable on it. Theres no pain, which is great." Djokovic won the Italian Open in 2008 and 2011 and hes looking forward to a warm reception at the Foro Italico after the Madrid crowd turned against him in the loss to Dimitrov. "I love Italy. I also speak Italian so I feel like a local," Djokovic said. Against Dimitrov, Djokovic slipped on the baseline during the middle of the match and winced in pain. He then called for a trainer and took a lengthy break to get treatment. The wait for the match to resume annoyed the crowd, who turned against Djokovic and began chanting Dimitrovs name. Djokovic was surprised by the crowds reaction. "I won Madrid in 2011 and had nice support. I have a lot of friends in Spain. My brothers live in Spain. So I never had a problem with Spain or Spanish people. In contrary, I always enjoyed my visits there," he said. "This time it happened what happened and I forgot about it already. "I respect the choices of a crowd and who they support and I understand its not going to always be me," Djokovic added. "Thats normal. But what happened there is something unusual for me. I didnt experience that before, to be treated that way for no reason in my opinion. I move on and here I already feel more comfortable." Djokovic opened his clay-court season by winning the Monte Carlo Masters, winning the final in straight sets over Rafael Nadal to end the Spaniards run of eight consecutive titles in the principality. "Monte Carlo was the best possible clay-court season start. Madrid was different but still, as a professional you have to accept the losses and defeats. They are as important as the victories, actually. You learn something new from them," Djokovic said. "Its not the first time Im facing this type of situation in my career. Hopefully this tournament can be the lucky one for me then Ill focus my attention to Paris." Having won the Australian Open in January, Djokovic will chase the years second Grand Slam title at the French Open, which starts in two weeks. In Rome, a major clay-court warm-up for Roland Garros, Djokovic will open against either 30th-ranked Martin Klizan of Slovakia or a qualifier. In an eventual second match, he could face Stanislas Wawrinka, the Swiss player who lost to Nadal in the Madrid final Sunday. Nike Air Max Günstig . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Nike Air Max Billig Kaufen . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.airmaxschweiz.ch/ . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Air Max Schweiz . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Großhandel Nike Air Max .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith is back with the team following his brothers death and expected to play Sunday at Detroit.Smith attended meetings and took part in the teams walkthrough Friday. Smiths brother was shot and killed in their hometown of Valdosta, Georgia, on Sunday. Smith traveled home Monday and missed several days of practice and meetings. Adding to his emotional week, Smiths girlfriend gave birth to their son Wednesday.It was great to see him back, Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said Friday. He (was) pretty sharp.Smith planned to return to Valdosta later Friday and remain there for his brothers funeral Saturday. Smith will fly to Detroit in time for Sundays game against the Lions.Bradley anticipates Smith will play.I think the arrows up, Bradley said. Im not saying 100 percent because its an emotional time (Saturday). I cant tell you how hes going to come out of that.dddddddddddd Knowing Telvin and what hes all about, anticipate him playing.Smiths teammates were glad to have the third-year pro back.I cant tell you how much he means to this team, linebacker Paul Posluszny said. Everybody was just so excited to see him and excited to have him back in this building. I think hes going to play a great football game Sunday.Smith ranks second on the team with 71 tackles.It means a lot to have him back with us, safety Johnathan Cyprien said. Hes a very passionate guy that you love to play with, making plays and celebrating with him. I think hell be ready and hell be fine Sunday.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz